Forex trade is risky or easy?

ali200

This is very complicated question to answer. Forex is considering as a most risky business in the present world. Because 96%traders especially those people are newcomer are failing in Forex trading. Therefore, it is clearly consider that Forex is a risky business. But another thing if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in Forex trading and have a support of a most reliable trading platform like ‘GCI ‘ them it is possible to consider you as a easy way to earn. This ECN trading platform always supplies me 4% interest in my trading account. In this trading platform I can easily scalp and hedging. Therefore, it is very helpful to treads especially the people who are newcomer in Forex trading.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

КИНОЗАВР ПРЕДСТАВЛЯЕТ

Хотите посмотреть крутой фильм?

Все самые последние новинки кино только у нас

ЗАХОДИТЕ

КИНОЗАВР ПРЕДСТАВЛЯЕТ

Хотите посмотреть крутой фильм?

Все самые последние новинки кино только у нас

ЗАХОДИТЕ

• 10 months later...

The risk factor is always present and that can’t be removed, but we can go with such tight money management that even losing trades will give us great profits and that is exactly what I do and get serious help with my current broker FMbinary.com, it’s a top class broker with having great payout which goes up to 2-5%, so that really helps me work easily and allows me to make profits which is why I am getting profits consistently.

Actually, it’s too much sticky, but I know the professional way of trading. Because, I got proper trained from beginner training course of TradingBanks broker. In addition, I also know suitable moment to go with high risk percentage. Whatever, I never prefer to take high risks for every trade. But, I see as I am taking big risk on specific period that makes my trading life much interesting and challenging as well.

• 1 month later...

There is nobody who can calculate the real faction of this market place with certainly. So, it can clearly consider as a risky trading place. But, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, then you can earn money from this currency trading place easily.

So, from my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to acquire exact trading knowledge and I have chosen MXTrade as my trading broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for gathering proper trading skill by providing exclusive didactic facilities.

Forex trading is easy, but earning profit is a little bit difficult. Our adequate skill and knowledge can make our trading more easy. So, we need to gather required skill and knowledge to make forex success as the easiest part to us. I am also trying to gather this valuable experience so that i can sustain in this trade in the long run.

• 1 month later...

Which traders don’t have enough trading knowledge for them, Forex trading is very risky business. On the other hand, professional traders can earn money comfortably from this financial market.

I have three years trading experience, but till now I am very serious on risk management issue. Frankly, I never use more than 4% risk for my every single trade. I get more than 200 trading instrument for trading from TradingBanks broker. So, I don’t need to wait for a long time to manage good entry points.

Of course! Forex trading business is very risky profession. But, I am not worried about this issue! Because, I know how to handle risk percentage in live trading. Actually, live trading facilities and features of MTI Markets trading broker bring more opportunity for me to earn better money with low risk.

As, here I get 30% extra trading equity because of 30% deposit bonus of MTI Markets trading broker. So, I feel I’m trading in most flexible trading environment.

I can’t say that, Forex trading business is very easy as I lost my 1st trading balance within three days after investing my own money. For novice traders as like me, Forex trading is most complicated way of money making.

But interestingly, now I am earning huge money comfortably just only using copy trading service of TradingBanks broker. In there, I got so many good traders so it was very easy for me to choose a good performer. On the other hand, TradingBanks provides quick transaction facility on my big profits.

In early phase like first 2-3 years, it is going to be risky and difficult due to less knowledge and experience, but as we gain experience and knowledge, it is something that will automatically bring better results and the difficult will decrease, but this is all for one who is patient enough and at the same time is passionate, it is these combo that we will find making things easier, but if we wish for miracle or short cuts then we be better ready to face chin music. I like the steady way where I am confident that things will work out especially with OctaFX broker and their lovely conditions with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, high leverages up to 1.500 plus much more.

• 3 weeks later...

It is definitely risky, but how much is decided by our actions, if we get knowledge and experience then the risk is very low while if you add good money management and wise planning then the risk is almost done and dusted, it is hardly something not easily achieved, but to make Forex easy we got to be strong enough to achieve this. I am fortunate enough to be with OctaFX broker where things are made far easier for me with their educational guide and their demo contest especially one like cTrader, it is weekly based with 400 USD prize so that’s fairly handy and reduces the risk to fair margin and I can participate on there every single week.

In early phase like first 2-3 years, it is going to be risky and difficult due to less knowledge and experience, but as we gain experience and knowledge, it is something that will automatically bring better results and the difficult will decrease, but this is all for one who is patient enough and at the same time is passionate, it is these combo that we will find making things easier, but if we wish for miracle or short cuts then we be better ready to face chin music. I like the steady way where I am confident that things will work out especially with OctaFX broker and their lovely conditions with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, high leverages up to 1.500 plus much more.

Yea in the begining you should try to gain knowledge rather than profit, if you could learn the basics well, money will follow, but be patient.

• 4 months later...

Forex isn’t risky if we do everything correctly and that’s to gain knowledge, experience, to select right broker and to stick to planning. I have seen many people do all the work, but with wrong broker they end up losing. We have prime example recently with Iron FX where people lost, so got to be very careful with such brokers.

In my view, Forex trading is something that’s entirely dependent on our power of knowledge and experience, if we have enough on that font then this is not going to be too risky, but if we lack power on that note then we will find everything harder to manage. I go with broker like OctaFX since they help in every way with mighty features that carries great weight especially to do with the epic set of conditions that includes lowest possible spread starting from 0.1 pips while also got incredible 50% bonus that’s entirely use able and supports margin to start up trades while they also have instant money transaction system without any commission fees, so all this is just perfect to make trading easy and risk free!

• 2 weeks later...

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market with certainly , so that’s not possible to earn money hugely from this volatile trading place.  so, we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning first of all.

• 2 months later...

Forex is risky, but it’s our mistake which makes it worse, it’s because we go ahead with having enough knowledge and to make it tougher, it’s wrong selection of broker which kills the scene, I have seen my friend do that with joining IronFX, but luckily he lost lower amount, so he was able to recover from it!

• 2 weeks later...

It’s risky if we make it that way, but if we trade through proper and wise way than there is no risk about it. I always enjoy working with simple yet effective strategy and that’s why I enjoy using this sensational strategy, Stochastic and RSI, it’s master piece which is to say the least, it’s very simple to use and brings out really highly accurate buy/sell signals.

Edited by JohnDyson

• 1 month later...

You will find it risky if you don’t have the direction to go for, but it’s not risky for me because I am aware where I need to go. This is all step by step things and knowing my strength which is 5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs for Q4 2016, I work around that only. This is what helps me build up good strategy keeping these pairs upfront and the profit ratio has been magical so far, it’s not just that but even the comfort level is something to be pleased with.

Of course Forex trading is risky. But if we can move ahead with proper security, this might be profitable for us too. Strong money management system, to secure our trading balance, technical and fundamental analysis to make sure winning, using stop loss every time to prevent margin calls and a reliable broker like Hotforex where we can rely and believe to make our trading account as our profession and career.