Forex trade is risky or easy?

ali200

i would say forex is very risky, just like the thanks giving when US market was closed yet every one expected the dollar to break below the 1.048 mark and it went the other way. haha i did catch some big loses there on my hotforex account.. but all is good and all is part of forex trading

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/29/2016 at 5:40 PM, usok said:

i would say forex is very risky, just like the thanks giving when US market was closed yet every one expected the dollar to break below the 1.048 mark and it went the other way. haha i did catch some big loses there on my hotforex account.. but all is good and all is part of forex trading

indeed the forex market is very risky, but that's all there must be a way out to manage risk properly, forex is certainly not one that is easy to run, and should be with a lot of experience and can also maintain emotional to stay in business forex and be well in getting the money in forex

On 12/8/2016 at 2:27 PM, Gaban said:

indeed the forex market is very risky, but that's all there must be a way out to manage risk properly, forex is certainly not one that is easy to run, and should be with a lot of experience and can also maintain emotional to stay in business forex and be well in getting the money in forex

better at running the business forex will surely exists within us, that is not its maximum knowledge we have, an expectation that we want in forex course we need to get that is by continuing to try to maximize the skill and ability

On 12/9/2016 at 3:48 PM, resmana said:

better at running the business forex will surely exists within us, that is not its maximum knowledge we have, an expectation that we want in forex course we need to get that is by continuing to try to maximize the skill and ability

skill trading skills that we have to be with seiringnya hold time on the train, when the money in the forex trading we want to get, forex is a business that has a high risk should be cautious in the run and need the discipline to be consistent profits can be obtained

22 hours ago, Gaban said:

skill trading skills that we have to be with seiringnya hold time on the train, when the money in the forex trading we want to get, forex is a business that has a high risk should be cautious in the run and need the discipline to be consistent profits can be obtained

already there are shadows in this forex business to the risk and also a very big advantage, so we contemplate to benefit as where we can do we can achieve, very difficult to profit we get consistently it, and even then generate profit by luck not constantly. And we can with tries to train the skills and capabilities in order to better trading and also more optimal in the skills that we have

Of course, forex trading is risky! But with some good preparation and support from broker you can trade relatively easier. I am with FreshForex broker and I earn regularly, even if small as I trade with a plan and have the necessary supporting conditions from my broker. But if you feel trading is too risky, then you can invest for 48% per annum interest rate on deposits. Now this is TRULY passive income. Now how many brokers can do that?

5 hours ago, Josheb Fredy said:

Of course, forex trading is risky! But with some good preparation and support from broker you can trade relatively easier. I am with broker and I earn regularly, even if small as I trade with a plan and have the necessary supporting conditions from my broker. But if you feel trading is too risky, then you can invest for 48% per annum interest rate on deposits. Now this is TRULY passive income. Now how many brokers can do that?

in doing the proper preparation will certainly be better in its run, and our demo account can be made for we can learn learning materials to improve the skills and capabilities of our trading can be maximized. and there we need to know how where managing its risks well and also manages the capital's main run forex business to survive in running the business well foerex

19 hours ago, Gaban said:

in doing the proper preparation will certainly be better in its run, and our demo account can be made for we can learn learning materials to improve the skills and capabilities of our trading can be maximized. and there we need to know how where managing its risks well and also manages the capital's main run forex business to survive in running the business well foerex

in preparation we should certainly be done, and that we can do on a demo account centroFX as possible, with the preparation we do it will be a maximum run forex business and can bring maximum results anyway

Edited by resmana

4 hours ago, resmana said:

in preparation we should certainly be done, and that we can do on a demo account  as possible, with the preparation we do it will be a maximum run forex business and can bring maximum results anyway

the preparation we do will be easy in running forex trading business. And it will be better again we try to further broaden the experience by trying to make trades using small capital as well as in the standard accounts with a minimum instaforex deposti $ 1

20 hours ago, Gaban said:

the preparation we do will be easy in running forex trading business. And it will be better again we try to further broaden the experience by trying to make trades using small capital as well as in the standard accounts with a minimum instaforex deposti $ 1

have a good preparation we will certainly be able to do it with maximum trading, and of course, in using these trading we should be able to manage money management and risk it even if using small capital. And think of us to continue to work in analyzing the market to be able mesuk pergerkan with accurate market

On 12/21/2016 at 2:48 PM, Gaban said:
On 12/22/2016 at 11:22 AM, resmana said:

have a good preparation we will certainly be able to do it with maximum trading, and of course, in using these trading we should be able to manage money management and risk it even if using small capital. And think of us to continue to work in analyzing the market to be able mesuk pergerkan with accurate market

and if have good preparation we can try to trade by trying to use a small capital as we did this time by trying to use a small capital as with capital of $ 1 in the broker instaforex with discipline, with a maximum preparation certainly will not find it difficult in doing trading

On 12/21/2016 at 2:48 PM, Gaban said:

the preparation we do will be easy in running forex trading business. And it will be better again we try to further broaden the experience by trying to make trades using small capital as well as in the standard accounts with a minimum deposti $ 1

although using small capital would be better to do the run with the spirit of learning, business risks are high so we should be able to do in a way to minimize the risk to the well in order to still survive in this forex trading

On 12/29/2016 at 3:06 PM, resmana said:

although using small capital would be better to do the run with the spirit of learning, business risks are high so we should be able to do in a way to minimize the risk to the well in order to still survive in this forex trading

The best way in forex trading business to achieve success in the forex trading business, and of course I also did learn the spirit by utilizing a demo account materials to be learned

On 12/30/2016 at 3:16 PM, Gaban said:

The best way in forex trading business to achieve success in the forex trading business, and of course I also did learn the spirit by utilizing a demo account materials to be learned

in learning to achieve success in forex trading business one way we have to do, and we can use a demo account to practice the skill and ability. Success in forex need to have the maximum science course

1 hour ago, resmana said:

in learning to achieve success in forex trading business one way we have to do, and we can use a demo account to practice the skill and ability. Success in forex need to have the maximum science course

for that we should be able to better understand and understand the workings of trading properly, so that we can execute its trades with ease, so we can maximize the way we can make profits easily

20 hours ago, Gaban said:

for that we should be able to better understand and understand the workings of trading properly, so that we can execute its trades with ease, so we can maximize the way we can make profits easily

in getting an advantage in forex trading is not an easy business to make money, because the risks are high so difficult to get into the profit we want to get the need to have knowledge of the maximum in order to know how the risks in control and can know how to advantages can be obtained

For starters, it’s going to be risky, but then why think about Forex like that. Is there anything in life we done easy to start with? I would be finding it hard to say anything that was easy that I did first time. So, if we have already learned throughout our life that life is not easy then we should also think same way for business. It’s not even just with Forex (business), but it’s also to do with job or anything we do that starting is tough, but if we stuck in that it gets easier and manageable. I too had my share of worries and troubles, but not giving up made things easier and currently, I operate with FP Markets and make over 2-3k per month in a cat walk. I find it extremely easy through the luxuries setting and stuff like low spreads.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2017 at 1:26 PM, Josheb Fredy said:

A lot of risk is self-created, so if we are sensible then the risk automatically gets altered down. I made a mistake in joining, as just recently they had horrible issue with technical part and there were all sorts of issues over trading quote. So, need to be wise on that part to reduce the risk.

runs a forex trading business is not in a hurry and do not see it in the profits, but we see also the risk that will happen, we are in running a forex business by learning in a demo account to understand the risks that the occurrence as well as learn how trading properly and discipline

On 1/24/2017 at 5:15 PM, Gaban said:

runs a forex trading business is not in a hurry and do not see it in the profits, but we see also the risk that will happen, we are in running a forex business by learning in a demo account to understand the risks that the occurrence as well as learn how trading properly and discipline

very clearly in running forex trading do not hurry, do not have the mature readiness will not be able to make money, the opposite would be the risk of achievement will get

On 27/1/2017 at 4:45 PM, resmana said:

very clearly in running forex trading do not hurry, do not have the mature readiness will not be able to make money, the opposite would be the risk of achievement will get

in order to better carry out its forex trading can be done in the way of learning in preparation for the demo account. forex trading big risk need to always learn how to minimize the risks in order to survive in forex

On 1/30/2017 at 1:55 PM, Gaban said:

in order to better carry out its forex trading can be done in the way of learning in preparation for the demo account. forex trading big risk need to always learn how to minimize the risks in order to survive in forex

preparation in running forex trading that we have to do, because with success in forex Tading depends on science capabilities. The first risk in forex to our control if we are to survive in forex and could bring in success

On 1/2/2017 at 10:31 AM, resmana said:

preparation in running forex trading that we have to do, because with success in forex Tading depends on science capabilities. The first risk in forex to our control if we are to survive in forex and could bring in success

in forex business will certainly be their major risks, so as to be a good trader can often cause learning trading well so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. For the learning process so we can use a demo account and a demo contest in broker instaforex

Forex trading will be easy when someone support you. Because it is very tough to learn trading  with Forex. My broker Trade12 supported me in many ways. That’s why I am a good trader now and taking profit  every month. They create no problem while withdrawing money. They have quick execution as well as education system. They have also low spread and free from slippage as well as reqoutes. They took no set up fees charged.