Forex trade is risky or easy?

ali200

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2017 at 10:18 AM, resmana said:

indeed forex trading this will affect the risks, and run it is not easy to do, need to do to continue to learn step by step. and that we can try the demo account with MT5 platform to do a good study, so that will not find difficulty in carrying out forex trading

MT5 platform will indeed be very helpful to traders in learning and experience in the latest version, with a new one would have more courage in carrying out its forex trading especially in the advantages already in will get more comfortable in forex

Edited by Gaban

• 4 months later...

Forex is risky but if we work hard then there is no better business than this. So, it’s just about working through proper way and approach which will enable us maximum gains. It’s easier with broker like FreshForex who got brilliant schemes counting with zero spreads, tradable deposit bonus up to 101% and then there is even market analysis available for free by experts!

Forex is a currency trading market which is known as the largest financial market. Here brokers provide several facilities to the traders including high leverage. Risk depends on account size and lot. Traders follow several ways to minimize risk. But overall Forex is a risky market. But i am lucky being a trader of a bitcoin based broker namely Evolve Markets. Due to their genial facilities i get high profit as  they use bitcoin as their medium. 

For me forex trading is easy but the preparation of trading is tough. You need to work very hard for preparing yourselves in forex market. First you need forex education. After that traders have to practice for improving the skills and correct their mistakes. Broker selected is also a difficult job. I have chosen AAFX for that. This broker is regulated and ensures fund safety of their clients. I get 2 pips fixed spread on major pairs.

Forex is the largest economic business in the world where different currencies are traded at their current price. Here risk level depends on account size and leverage. If a trader take a high lot to trade then Forex is really hard to them. But several traders maintain such ways to minimize their risk level. All the friendly facilities of Trade12 always help me in minimizing risk level.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is the most easy business and very risky as well. But there is risk in every business. If you want to be a good businessman  then you have to take risk and face loss. This is very common thing. But in forex you have advantage that you can get help from a broker.  It is also very important for a trader to choose a broker.

As a trader I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They give many facilities like faster withdrawal, no deposit and withdrawal fees, 101% deposit bonus,free demo trading ,mega rebate and also many more.This broker is very good and very supportive too. I love to trade with this broker.

Forex risk depends on lot size and account type. Such as standard account is always risky to the traders. That’s why I always use mini account with Trade12 which is free from swap. Due to swap free account I get much profit. Besides I have the lowest spread and lowest transaction cost I have the highest feedback all time. Lucky having such a broker where each and every facility is user friendly.

There is risk in every business. You have to face losses whatever you do. Forex is also a risky business. If you are mentally strong and determined that you can do forex and can bear loss then you can do it . I also faced many difficulties at the beginning of my trading. I was very disappointed at that time.

Then I found FreshForex broker which helps me a lot in my trading career through their services. Broker is a very important fact for a trader. This broker always take good care of their clients. They give many facilities like faster withdrawal, no withdrawal and deposit fees, 101% bonus for first deposit, fund safety, mega rebate program and also many more. This broker is very reliable.

In Forex trading risky or easy? That depends on some matters. Like the first one is risk depends on your account type like if you use standard account the it will be risky whereas if you use micro account then your risk level will be low. First I invested in the micro account of Trade12 and then being fascinated with their technology and facilities I transferred my capital into standard account.

There is risk in forex trading, we need to understand it. Demo account can be  a way to start trading in forex. We can learn basics of forex trading here. Trader also should maximize this account as well as possible. Beside that, there are many sources to make us know more about forex. Try to read some forex articles in FXB too. It will help us.

Forex is the most popular business all over the world. It is the most easy business to make money and risky as well. But there is risk in every business. Whatever you do you have to take risk in order to get something better from it. But you can minimize you risk in your trading by taking help from a good broker. Broker plays an important role to a traders life.

I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They always provides many facilities like lower spread, mega rebate, 101% deposit bonus, fund safety, easy withdrawal and also many more. This broker is very supportive. They always take good care of their clients so that they can do trade well. This broker is very reliable. I feel comfortable working with their platform.

Every business consists of risk and Forex is not different. I am very conservative trader though i understand the risk associate with the trading but if you can manage your risk properly at the end of the day you will be profitable. Trading is done for profit and with proper money management and risk management you can make fortune with trading. Everything i learned from my broker Forex4you which helped me to gain good education and knowledge about trading. They also provide PAMM account services so that i can earn money without trading.

Forex is the largest financial market in the world where every day more than $4 trillion dollars is traded and according to the survey the market is considered as the largest financial market. Through it is an economic market so traders need to gather much knowledge regarding trading. Those traders who have a little knowledge regarding trading forex seems very tough to them. Through trading is risk that’s why I was searching for a supportive broker and after a long time I found Trade12. They offer 100% reliability to the traders. 

Trading in a CFD market may become a nightmare and the experience may be disastrous if traders do not possess the essential software or instructions offered by a trading website. FXB Trading makes sure that traders will be trained adequately when they join its website and that they will reach their trading objectives in the CFD market

Forex is indeed risky and also easy to make profit from. I am really grateful for being able to trade Forex and thankful to the person who introduced me to the Forex. I feel that as a business it consists of risk but easy with the guidance of trading from my broker Forex4you. I am grateful for trading and to the broker where they provide me analysis, PAMM account facility, lowest spreads, different account types like cent accounts and proper execution. Their withdraw and deposit is quite fast and without any fees. 

Forex is the largest decentralized money market where currencies are traded or exchanged at their current price. As an economic market forex seems always difficult to the traders. Learning forex is a long time process which seems very hard to the traders at first. But really the genial facilities of Trade12 made my trading life easy and comfortable. As a scalper broker I always rate my broker.  

The secret behind success in CFD trading is the speculation that is done by traders on various securities and currency pairs. It is essential that traders get hold of a platform where they can check out accurate data. FXB Trading offers real time information that allows traders to predict successfully when it comes to shifts and trends in the CFD market

Forex is the big liquid market where currencies are traded or exchanged. Through forex is risky and that’s why risk management policy is considered here as a principle. Forex risk depends on account size and leverage. To avoid risk I have been trading with the micro account of Trade12 where I am getting the pure service with swap free account. I have the best trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly.