Are you happy in Forex market Business?

ali200

Overall, Yes I am fairly happy and satisfied, but there are certain days that makes me feel upset, but then every good story have fair share of good, bad, ugly and beautiful moment, we need to be good enough to take it all with happiness instead of worrying and making our self-strong to tackle anything. I am well supported by broker like OctaFX which is very special given they have got fantastic educational setup, it’s really nice and helps me out with trading. Also, we can participate regularly on their demo contest which is seriously useful with all the prizes plus been very short duration contest like Southampton Supreme which is just 90 minutes contest with happening very Monday which is awesome.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im happy when i earn, im happy coz i earn, but it really sucks when i lose LOL, non of us would be doing this if we wernt happy with forex trading, and yes im happy with my trades at hotforex as well.

ha..ha .. there are many traders who like it, love it when a profit but sad when loss. But I own quite grateful with my situation right now. because with forex then I was able to increase income

I don’t know about others, but on for me personally, I am extremely happy and pleased with things. In my view Forex is a sort of work which one dreams about, so if we’re able to get right here then we could be earning massive amount. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them it’s all too easy for me and that’s especially to do with conditions which helps everyone work at ease, it’s especially to do with the low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also incredible rebate program that helps me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade including the losing trade too, so that makes it all so useful.

• 3 weeks later...

I am happy in my result I have done with support of my trading broker MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, free demo trading, active customer services, 100% initial bonus and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life wit certainly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started in Forex 5-6 years back and had my share of trouble or struggle, but eventually I become use to all these and it also helped by the fact that I joined OctaFX broker 3 years back and since then my journey has been marvelous and going in upward swing, so that’s why I rate them so highly. They haven’t done any miracle, but it’s their facilities and features which has made trading easier for me and that has brought so much success for me, it all starts with their small spread starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also great cash back offer available that gives 50% back on all trading orders irrelevant to final outcome, so that too boost me greatly.

• 3 weeks later...

I started forex trading as it could be done in anytime, anywhere from the world. You don't have any restrictions or limits of doing it, i usually trade on London sessions and most of the time i initiate trades when i am mentally relaxed which helps me make some good earnings from forex.

Yes, I am not just happy but I am also satisfied with it, I strongly believe that if we wish to achieve positive results and be successful then we got to make sure we are happy with what we do, as that’s the only way we will be able to achieve positive results and will be successful, but if we are not happy with things then we could have obvious trouble and battle to achieve success while be harder. I also feel so secure and happy because of my broker OctaFX since they are master piece and that’s to do with the ideal conditions present here, it includes having low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s really epic and helps so much more which really helps in achieve positive results.

On 7/5/2016 at 4:01 PM, bluemac said:

I started forex trading as it could be done in anytime, anywhere from the world. You don't have any restrictions or limits of doing it, i usually trade on London sessions and most of the time i initiate trades when i am mentally relaxed which helps me make some good earnings from forex.

Yeah. its amazing to work in forex. unlimited chance to make money there. 

Because of my busy time, i choose Social Trading in Liteforex. it make our time more usefull.

Social trading in Liteforex, we can choose 4 option of trading in this copy trading.

Yeah, I am extremely pleased with how things have pan out for me when it comes to Forex, I had very low expectations, but ever since I joined up FreshForex, I found myself working so much better and that’s especially to do with their conditions which are scale apart from the rest especially to do with zero spread account plus huge bonus which is up to 101% and much more, it all worked fantastically for me!

Yeah, I am extremely happy to do Forex trading since I believe this is a sort of work that can help us massively to register our self into money making. It’s not always easy to remain happy or positive especially if we lose or it’s also hard with wrong broker, so that’s why we got to make sure we work with right broker and only then we will gain maximum. I am lucky enough that I work with broker like OctaFX, as they are regulated plus highly reputed servicing in over 170 countries, I feel entirely satisfied with them and due to their mouth-watering bonus which is up to 50%, I am able to work really nicely and leads me to fair amount of profits.

If you ask me in all honest way then I am slightly unhappy with not able to get the consistency, but one thing I am absolutely happy with is my broker TradeWiseFX, it’s simply marvelous broker to work with having features like rebates, bonuses which goes up to 50%, so it’s all very cool and they even arrange NFP contest every week, it’s so lovely to be part of all this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy is the word that shouldn’t be used for me, as it will be unfair…. I am something much much more than just happy! I am able to make massive returns from home via trading and if that doesn’t pleased you then what else will? I do give a lot of credit for this to FreshForex and their phenomenal tools of conditions with zero spreads, high leverages, bonuses and the best part is their Share Holder offer, it’s magnificent stuff!

I am able to generate good profits quite regularly, so perhaps I can call myself happy, but still I am not entirely satisfied with things, as I believe that’s something needed for me to grow since if I am entirely satisfied then I might just not improve and Forex is a sort of work where we need to be step ahead of the market in order to generate regular profits. I am extremely fortunate that my support is strong in OctaFX, as through their guidance and help, I am able to work out things that’s important and work through solid plans backed up by quality features like low spreads, high leverages bonuses and several such things, it all works perfectly for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I am happy with forex trading. I am with FreshForex, It really suits my trading requirements which are mainly low spreads & fast executions with no re-quotes. They offer services on spot forex, Binary Options and CFD’s (Oil, Gold, Stocks). There are offers on deposits for trading & non-trading too like 101% margin regulated bonus & 36% interest on deposits. Also, I love their latest offering of Easy Bot (Telegram), it’s fascinating!

• 5 weeks later...

In this market place, spreads is considered as an important financial tool that an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I have chosen Trade12 trading broker in my trading career due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time  .     

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely pretty pleased as a trader, I do wish to be more successful but at the same time, I am very much satisfied with my current status. I believe we can grow steadily but if we try to do anything instantly then we could face serious trouble, so that’s why we must be very careful and take things as they come. I like to keep it relatively simple and straight forward in whom I get massive help and that comes through broker like OctaFX which is all very special with having mighty condition including lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also gigantic 50% bonus on deposit which is use able and helps big time.