Are you happy in Forex market Business?

ali200

I am a professional Forex trader. I have been trading with this market for long one and half year. I am trading with Trade12 facing no problem. As a scalper I am too much happy with that broker. Because they create no problem while withdrawing money more over they take no set up fees. There is a high leverage like1:400, low spread and this is really free from slippage as well as reqoutes problem. This broker is always active with providing services to their clients.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am quite happy with forex market. I am happy specially for my broker trade-24.com. Because with their support I can earn a huge amount of money in every month. I can fully depend on this business and I set this business as my profession. This broker giving me all trading facilities and they provide daily analysis and forecast which really helped me to improve my trading performance. I am trading well without any problem.

depends on having the skills and capabilities, because with the knowledge that the maximum would have been more able to carry out trading well, and comfortable, if the capabilities that are not owned will be more difficult in running forex, by that I am always trying to learn as account demos and demo contest for the means to learn well with broker instaforex

7 hours ago, Gaban said:

depends on having the skills and capabilities, because with the knowledge that the maximum would have been more able to carry out trading well, and comfortable, if the capabilities that are not owned will be more difficult in running forex, by that I am always trying to learn as account demos and demo contest for the means to learn well 

learn to stage success in forex is highly required, because the success it is necessary to struggle and also learning hard, and I am always learning in trade.berry that use trading platforms with a face which facilitate the course in forex trading

On 27/2/2017 at 7:40 PM, resmana said:

learn to stage success in forex is highly required, because the success it is necessary to struggle and also learning hard, and I am always learning that use trading platforms with a face which facilitate the course in forex trading

in forex trading business is of course we should strive hard in order to have a good trading skills. With good trading skills, the course will help us to be able to obtain better trading results.

5 hours ago, Gaban said:

in forex trading business is of course we should strive hard in order to have a good trading skills. With good trading skills, the course will help us to be able to obtain better trading results.

an expectation obtained in that there must be a struggle to study hard, and therefore better able to manage trading is not an instant in acting, but need to do pain in the sacrifice that takes a long time. Trade berry will be providing the best traders in the trading platform with a face to run the trading with directional

On 3/1/2017 at 2:52 PM, resmana said:

an expectation obtained in that there must be a struggle to study hard, and therefore better able to manage trading is not an instant in acting, but need to do pain in the sacrifice that takes a long time. Trade berry will be providing the best traders in the trading platform with a face to run the trading with directional

always reminded in the forex with high risk, obtaining to try to learn as in a demo account or demo contest of broker instaforex in learning well to the expectations of success in forex trading business. There is no way other than we are always to strive to learn in successfully running a forex trading

Every Forex trader can lead a happy life if he has proper knowledge about trading. Then he needs a proper guideline which I find from my broker all the time so I am happy with Forex. I am a trader of Trade12  free from scam having low spread, flexible high leverage up to 1:400, deep liquidity sources, no set up fees, no dealing desk and no reqoutes problems available here. This is an ECN broker. The security of their clients’ funds is their top priority. With this broker, you can be absolutely assured that your deposits are secured in every possible way

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I am happy to be part of Forex because this is a sort of business where we can gain greatly if we work with proper strategy. However, it’s possible that this happiness might not remain if we join up with wrong companies like Alpari UK, Etoro and ForexMart who are pure scammers and never let us work well.

As a retail trader I am very happy with forex trading. Forex gives me the ultimate advantage to earn money with my small investment. I trade whenever I feel like that is really awesome. Moreover I get some exclusive support from my broker AAFX which really help me to earn more than I am actually capable of. My broker gives me 1:1000 leverage and very low spread. It also has an active customer care service.

• 1 month later...

I am the kind of trader who likes to lace my trades while travelling. I have found it extremely difficult to keep a track of all the open positions and my orders while I was on the go. FXB Trading has made my wish come true and now I am able to trade and travel, too. The mobile apps available on this website have given me all the real time data that I needed badly to stay in touch with the current status in the market.

I am currently very with the Foreign currency market business and I really think that this is the most liquid and most potential market to trade with. I have been trading stocks in my early days which was not quite a big market as I was trading in the local trading market. I am very happy with the services now as I find that the trading service I get is the very best from my broker.

I am currently trading with FreshForex where they provide me with proper daily analysis and proper educational materials which helps me to trade well in the market. I am very happy to be able to trade with them in this competitive market of all.

Yes, I am happy and satisfied in forex market business. Because it is very easy to make huge money by doing forex. Also I do not need to spend so much time in this job. I can do my trading with relax mind. Because my broker give all the support that I need in my trading. And that is FreshForex. This broker is very good at their services. They always take care of their clients comforts. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy.

this forex business has a tremendous advantage, with huge profits. When I started trading on equity markets, I did not realize how difficult it is to decide and place orders on the CFD market. It was very difficult for me until I started using FXB Trading. His site describes all types of orders quite well. This informative article is easy to understand and this site really helps me.