Are you happy in Forex market Business?

ali200

On 11/29/2016 at 2:14 PM, Addison Olivia said:

I am definitely pretty pleased as a trader, I do wish to be more successful but at the same time, I am very much satisfied with my current status. I believe we can grow steadily but if we try to do anything instantly then we could face serious trouble, so that’s why we must be very careful and take things as they come. I like to keep it relatively simple and straight forward in whom I get massive help and that comes through broker like which is all very special with having mighty condition including lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also gigantic 50% bonus on deposit which is use able and helps big time.

it will feel comfortable if you already have a science maximum in forex trading, especially in each month can get the money that consistent will feel more at home again in running the business forex, and we are certainly to be like it need to do the traveling that takes a long time

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, resmana said:

it will feel comfortable if you already have a science maximum in forex trading, especially in each month can get the money that consistent will feel more at home again in running the business forex, and we are certainly to be like it need to do the traveling that takes a long time

not a very easy thing in forex trading business, but the business risk is very high, and also has a great advantage as well, a choice between two keutungan definitely want to get, and if it does not have the knowledge that the course can not be successful maximum earnings gains

On 12/9/2016 at 10:59 AM, Gaban said:

not a very easy thing in forex trading business, but the business risk is very high, and also has a great advantage as well, a choice between two keutungan definitely want to get, and if it does not have the knowledge that the course can not be successful maximum earnings gains

successful learning need to perform as good as possible, and in centroFX demo account can be utilized in the training of skills and also the ability to trade, so that the profits can be obtained

22 hours ago, resmana said:

successful learning need to perform as good as possible, and in centroFX demo account can be utilized in the training of skills and also the ability to trade, so that the profits can be obtained

well to achieve success in forex course by doing business with the best possible learning, businesses that have a high risk and also has a big advantage, and how well do the learning skills and also the ability to maximize trading

On 12/13/2016 at 2:25 PM, Gaban said:

well to achieve success in forex course by doing business with the best possible learning, businesses that have a high risk and also has a big advantage, and how well do the learning skills and also the ability to maximize trading

we will better utilize the demo account before trading prior to his plunge into the world of forex. because with a reminder of the huge risks to be able to learn how where how to control its risks well in order to survive in the forex and profits can be in reach her

5 hours ago, resmana said:

we will better utilize the demo account before trading prior to his plunge into the world of forex. because with a reminder of the huge risks to be able to learn how where how to control its risks well in order to survive in the forex and profits can be in reach her

in the demo account indeed we should take advantage of as well as possible, and if we have understood in a demo account to try to jump into the real money account using a small capital of $ 1 in instaforex with discipline, to be a real profit can be obtained

19 hours ago, Gaban said:

in the demo account indeed we should take advantage of as well as possible, and if we have understood in a demo account to try to jump into the real money account using a small capital of with discipline, to be a real profit can be obtained

demo account will indeed be very useful when we study the best possible, in the forex trading business is indeed necessary to have a maximum of science that can be maximized also in the run. and that we must be reminded to the risk must think like which way mengendalaikannya well and manage trading in real account

4 hours ago, resmana said:

demo account will indeed be very useful when we study the best possible, in the forex trading business is indeed necessary to have a maximum of science that can be maximized also in the run. and that we must be reminded to the risk must think like which way mengendalaikannya well and manage trading in real account

in the demo account we should be as good as possible in making use of it, as with a demo account to learn how where the way is good and right in the run, Forex trading is certainly not an easy business with instant we do need to do all the process that we have to do certainly in learning as possible

20 hours ago, Gaban said:

in the demo account we should be as good as possible in making use of it, as with a demo account to learn how where the way is good and right in the run, Forex trading is certainly not an easy business with instant we do need to do all the process that we have to do certainly in learning as possible

it is very helpful in doing forex trading to do with the best possible learning, forex is a lucrative business with high risks so should be cautious in the run, and also has its advantages and so much spirit in the run for the profit wants achieved

1 hour ago, resmana said:

it is very helpful in doing forex trading to do with the best possible learning, forex is a lucrative business with high risks so should be cautious in the run, and also has its advantages and so much spirit in the run for the profit wants achieved

learning is needed in all the traders especially in the very beginner in required, with it to be able to get a real profit can we try to make trades using small capital of $ 1 in a standard account insataforex

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 1:08 PM, Gaban said:

learning is needed in all the traders especially in the very beginner in required, with it to be able to get a real profit can we try to make trades using small capital of $ 1 in a standard account

prior to the plunge in real account it would be better to do first in testing the ability of trading on a demo account, because the demo account will be able to know how their knowledge and also be able to maximize the ability to better trading and maximal

Edited by resmana

On 16/1/2017 at 11:41 AM, resmana said:

prior to the plunge in real account it would be better to do first in testing the ability of trading on a demo account, because the demo account will be able to know how their knowledge and also be able to maximize the ability to better trading and maximal

forex trading should be with their preparation, patience, discipline in the run, with all that we apply in real accounts will be safer and more comfortable in the run, especially if we are to test in a small capital as with a standard account instaforex by $ 1 then the profits will be obtained with real

Yeah, I am sort of, as I am getting the financial freedom which I wanted, it’s not sort of been millionaire or even billionaire for that part, but it’s about been able to generate good returns consistently. This is why I feel pretty pleased; it helps with broker of OctaFX standard with me. They are all special by all measurements to do with having epic conditions that I feel absolutely great with working. I love it with their low spreads starting from 0.1 pips while there are over 70 instruments, zero balance protection, swap free account and many such setting that not just makes trading easier, but also makes trading highly comfortable and easy for me to do things in any situation.

21 hours ago, usok said:

happy? yeah when i make money, haha furious with silly mistakes, its a mixed emotion this business.. seriously but really addictive. 

emotions must be maintained, because of the emotions will destroy everything, the uncontrolled emotional can not then it will not be successful in the run. For it to do with the discipline to be more focused on the ongoing market

On 24/1/2017 at 1:14 PM, resmana said:

emotions must be maintained, because of the emotions will destroy everything, the uncontrolled emotional can not then it will not be successful in the run. For it to do with the discipline to be more focused on the ongoing market

I agree, emotions must be maintained, with capable guarded emotions will always be well in running their trading, and has a good insight in learning beforehand to do in practice the correct trading with discipline and also a good way to minimize risk

On 1/27/2017 at 10:42 AM, Gaban said:

I agree, emotions must be maintained, with capable guarded emotions will always be well in running their trading, and has a good insight in learning beforehand to do in practice the correct trading with discipline and also a good way to minimize risk

emotions must be prevented, because the uncontrolled emotions that we do not it will make the destruction, forex very heavy psychological pressure must be kept on the train and be in a demo account to be learned

On 30/1/2017 at 10:24 AM, resmana said:

emotions must be prevented, because the uncontrolled emotions that we do not it will make the destruction, forex very heavy psychological pressure must be kept on the train and be in a demo account to be learned

and in training in emotion better we can try in the way trading using small capital. primarily to small capital can also test knowledge and mental ability to be honed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am overly happy with it because this is just how I want my work to be. I can schedule things in my own very enjoyable way and I can even work while moving around which keeps me happy and the atmosphere is perfect. I find it even better under OctaFX, as they are something very special. From having lowest possible spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which can be used, it’s all fantastic.

I was fully against of Forex market. Once I thought It is impossible to make profit from Forex. Trade12 is such a broker made me love for Forex. They have vast facilities which are really fascinating. I am impressed with their facilities. They have strong security level with using various bank accounts for their client’s fund. They provide 100% bonus on new investment we know big capital is helpful for big profit and having low spread as well as high leverage like 1:400.

in trading on the forex market when consistent profits will certainly be happy, and if we do not have the skill maximum capability will have difficulty in carrying out his trades as well as in the profit is also difficult to obtain. the way it did in practice as in a demo account or demo contest is also to enhance the ability demo hopes to be successful in forex

Everyone has a dream, so did I. Before I was doing a job in some market place, I haven’t closer to my dream. But now I’m earning $12,000 a month, working on my PC when at home, or tablet and mobile when outside.

I thought that I can’t earn more than $2000 a month only if I am working so much hard, and I still can’t believe that I have managed to achieve this level and that is really my dream come true. It is only because I am doing forex trading with my broker ECNCAPITAL.COM. Everyone who is looking for a job or trying to save some money, for them, trust me, there is no better offer than doing online forex trading.

To make a human entirely happy even if he is Bill Gates, it is hard job. But, I do feel happy with my track, as I am gaining enough income and also learning alongside, so just working in the way I want. My biggest satisfaction comes with FP Markets, as they are ideal partner in my success writing. They are licensed by ASIC and holds complete control over the market with over million clients. The facilities are excellent having over 1k instruments to pick from with tight cost, flexible leverage, and quick execution and then there is also 100% support with customer service being active forever! They set the benchmark for others to follow!