Are you happy in Forex market Business?

ali200

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i am happy with forex that's why till now i am a forex trader. forex can change my life and help to earn some money to lead my life with comfort. now forex a source of my income. FBS is my first and last broker. i want to trade forex to my whole life.

do you trade in fbs. i see it is new broker. i trade in liteforex. i'm comfortable with them

yes i am very much happy and satisfied with the trading system of the forex and i would recommend to all of you that if you have some sort of interest in this business then you must trade here and have profit. have you are heard about Armada Markets ?

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

yes, I am very happy with forex trading, because the forex then I can get a lot of money. To that end, I have a lot to learn and practice trading. so I was able to get money from the forex. by utilizing a welcome deposit bonus 30% of real trade then I love to do forex. because opportunity will get profit even bigger

Although Forex is very risky and hardy work in our world but i am now happy with the Forex trade.Because Forex gives us knowledge,experience and skills about Forex business . And it is developour body and minds .Otherwise Forex gives us a lot of profit by trade. So i am very happy with Forex.

I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?

The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.

I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody!

Yes i am happy with forex market business because i am a forex trader & i earn money with forex trading use my personal trading quality. Also i think it is best place for earn money with online if you are use your proper trading technique & plan.

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

I am happy with forex because I think forex have excess than other businesses. Such as high liquidity, without commission, little capital and very flexible. Therefore, many are choosing this business. With a capital of $ 20 we've been able to trade real account in RealTrade and this is great for beginners

yes, of course, I could be happy with forex. because we can get a lot of forex than money. moreover this business does have advantages than other businesses. so that this business will grow, so do not be surprised if many are choosing forex. try trading in RealTrade

• 6 months later...

At the moment I am more than happy, as online there is no better work for investment than Forex. It is a legitimate worldwide business which is 24/5, can be done anytime, from anywhere while also there are addition advantages, as even a person with 1 USD can start up his career and do trading.

I started with just 50 USD and was able to turn it into 500 USD only because of my broker OctaFX, as they firstly provided me great bonus of 50% for the above mention deposit an secondly had fantastic conditions with low spread of just 0.2 pips, leverage up to 1.500 while also the stop out level is just 15% which is extra ordinary, so all these make me very excited about trading.

Definitely, I am. Because, now I can earn consistent money from this trading platform. Even, I can make high monthly profit that is impossible for others general business. By the way, my starting life was much crucial as like others newbie’s. Day by day I have improved myself to learn Forex. On the other hand, my trading platform ‘GCI’ always helps me to learn technical analysis by their accurate market analysis. Now, I am using their live account. Though, this ECN trading broker always provides me best trading facilities. so, I can enjoy my trading life very much. On the other hand, I get 4% interest on my trading balance from this regulated trading broker. This is way, my trading life is much flexible.

• 1 year later...