Is Forex trading Risky?

Yes, Forex trading is very risky profession and the most dangerous point is, here a trader can lose his full balance at any time if he does not use protector I mean stop loss. But interestingly, I reduced my risk percentage by receiving 100% welcome bonus of TradingBanks broker. So, I use only 2% risk for my per entry.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may know here around 90% Forex traders are loser, so it’s not easy at all. On the other hand, still we have enough weapons to avoid high risk. For me, Forex trading is a name of business not gambling or lottery. So, I always low risk. Besides, I get both type of market analysis from helpful trading platform MTI Markets. Thus, I improve accuracy of my live trading.

Trading forex can't be risky, you take more risk and get opportunity to make more profit (and to lose quicker as well). The point is you need to find suitable lot size and SL for your deposit, as controlling losses is the only reasonable thing that can save you from wiping out your account. On my zero spread account with Hotforex I use 0.05 lot size and 1:500 leverage, SL is 100 pips as I hunt for daily moves

If we seem Forex trading is very risky profession then leave, that would not be useful. Because, there have so many ways for voiding or reducing risking ratio. I am not worried about it because of my trading knowledge and my trading experiences. Besides, I am in safe zone as Invested my big money into regulated broker TradingBanks. So, Forex trading is very reliable profession for me.

Yes, it is. Because, there is nobody in this market place who is capable of predicting the market with certainly. But, in spite of too much difficulty, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable. Because, I am getting all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions from my trading platform MXTrade. so, my trading life is very much flexible.

Yeah Forex is risky, but we need to be brave, as risk is with everything that’s consider business, if we want risk free life then we should focus on finding job, but even there we have to face stress of work, so I would rather take the risk and be my own boss, as this far more beneficial and if we are able to work out things well in first few years then we will definitely start finding it easier. I trade with OctaFX broker, it reduces the risk to quite manageable levels and they do it through their daily market news and analysis service, which is done by experts and provided on daily basis, so working following this really drops the risk factor and helps me perform well.

Yeah trading is featured with high sometimes uncontrolled risk but our goal is find the way to limit it for reasonable levels. What I use is SL, Volume limitation and TP and of course money management (not more than 2 % risk per trade). As practice shows my trading at forex goes perfectly using available means for controlling risk.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The majorities in particularly the newcomers are loser in this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge.  They actually try to make money from here without learning. So, we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning first of all, if we can avoid loses in Forex trading.    

• 2 weeks later...

By using high leverage we fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management.  In my trading career, for avoiding risk I always like to trade in a small leverage , in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 leverage that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.                      

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing is risk free if you want to gain from, so it’s very much obvious on the scene that Forex is risky, but everything can be controlled fairly well if we have knowledge and experience, it’s exactly what I have and that’s all due to FreshForex and their mighty features including 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus, it’s awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Every business is risky and there is no way you can really drop that risk out, so that’s why we must keep up with the pace and not worry about risk at all. This is so much easier with help of broker like TradeWiseFX which is special by all means and thanks to stuff like Prepaid Trading Commissions; it’s so much easier to work here and gives complete license without adding up the risk.

Yes, risk will be always there in any business, so forex trading is no exception. But the role of Broker can’t be underestimated! Earlier, I traded with Ironfx and the experience was very bad. The trading conditions were not up to the mark and they would make adjustments in profitable trades. So, at the end of day it was not worth the time, effort & money to trade with them!

• 3 weeks later...

I believe risk is always involved in a business like Forex, but still you can obviously alter this with putting up enough effort. I don’t mind this at all especially with having quality brokers like TradeWiseFX especially with their Zero Spread ECN Account or whether it’s to do with their 50% bonus on deposit. Here, I am also able to trade through WebTrader platform, it’s just fantastic!

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t think businesses are ever meant to be easy, so no point thinking about the risk if we are really serious. I have learned to handle the risk and that’s easily done through FP Markets Company. It’s a broker only, but fortunately for me, it has turned out to be much more than that. This is because of their all-round luxuries that include incredible educational section that not just have education, but video tutorials, technical, fundamental guidance and updates, it’s all there. So, it’s all thanks to them that I can do things smoothly and for me, it’s nothing risky there!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2016 at 4:27 AM, binaryowner said:

All risks are controllable on forex, but due to greediness of many traders its so hard to control and easy to lose. I always use small lot size and tight stop losses with that's why manage to trade in profit 

risks in forex is dependent on a lot that we choose, when we determine for lot 1 lot, the losses would be bigger, the better we determine to use a small lot like today I jalnkan in centroFX by using lots of 0.1 to avoid losses will occur

4 hours ago, resmana said:

risks in forex is dependent on a lot that we choose, when we determine for lot 1 lot, the losses would be bigger, the better we determine to use a small lot like today I jalnkan in centroFX by using lots of 0.1 to avoid losses will occur

inside it's all we can do first in a demo account, because the demo account will be relieved of the burden of risk, but it can improve the skill ability can be trained. or we could do to try to make trades using small capital of $ 1 in the broker instaforex to further add much experience and mental training

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2016 at 2:27 AM, binaryowner said:

All risks are controllable on forex, but due to greediness of many traders its so hard to control and easy to lose. I always use small lot size and tight stop losses with Hotforex that's why manage to trade in profit 

I guess we better focus on managing the risks associated with our investments otherwise there are some who make losses and many who looses more while chasing their lost money.

On 2/3/2017 at 1:23 AM, bluemac said:

I guess we better focus on managing the risks associated with our investments otherwise there are some who make losses and many who looses more while chasing their lost money.

risk is the main thing in business should be in our control well, because of the risk that would hinder profit registered money in forex trading, and for that we can be a way to do in learning his worth dengna utilize the platform MT5 in centroFX to learn how where the risk for controlled well and learn well with discipline in running forex trading

in every business was certainly no such thing as a risk, with it to be able to know how good and properly manage risks well trader should be able to do the study first, and it can be done on a demo account which had been treated with platform MT5 broker centroFX the learning tools as possible so that the benefits can be felt