Is Forex trading Risky?

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes forex trading is risky, just like any other thing in life, there is always risk involve, the mere job or day work has a risk of getting fired, just like forex there is a risk in loses, and i think thats normal. i traded with hotforex 3 years ago despite the risk that comes with forex trading and i have no regrets. especially when i earn more than my day job :D

Little bit of risk is there in everything and there is no alternative to success without taking risk and it is equally important that we don’t fool gambling into risk taking, as that is completely separate case. We should be happy with taking risk but never try to do gambling or we will never be successful.

I trade only with OctaFX broker since risk with them does not really mean too much risk and it’s due to their scheme of cash back to all clients which includes 15 USD per lot size trade and also we can use Micro account which we can start with just 5 USD and yet get over 20 pairs to deal with, so it is fantastic to lower the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s true. But, can make it safe for you if you can use proper money management policy. Knowledge is the main way to become a profitable Forex trader. Never, this Forex is a one kind of gambling. You need appropriate training to learn Forex. Luckily, I get proper direction fully free from most friendly trading platform GCI Financial. Because, their exclusive educational facilities helps me very much to become a professional Forex trader. I learned advance level of Forex through their free video tutorials where I got clear view of the market. So, now I can realize the market trend very comfortably. I never open my trade against the market trend. As a result, I can repair my small losses very comfortably.

Forex is known as a very risky business in the present world. Because, it is generally proved that almost 90% traders especially the people who are newcomer are failing in Forex everyday because of having much risky. But another thing, in spite of having so much risky , you can make profit and can also change your lifestyle by Forex if you have proper knowledge in Forex and also have a great support of reliable trading platform that is always helpful to you to make profit.143

if you're not keen to be good traders, and avoid to face any trading risk, you have to be a smart investor. and I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature. i linked my Tickmill account with their system. now i have profitable systems, hand picked from real expert trader accounts .

I think without good trading knowledge it’s really risky business. Because, you can lose your all balance within a single min. So, traders need basic level and advance level knowledge of Forex. But, unfortunately maximum new Forex traders want o make money without learning. As a result, they lose their trading capital several times for their low trading knowledge. Therefore, I opened my live account after long time demo practicing where I learned general rules and press forward level of Forex. Actually, I read Free eBook of GCI Financial trading broker that helps me very much to get proper instruction of trading. In addition, their daily trading analysis helps me very much to learn technical analysis.

to be a successful trader thought is not easy, and it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Tickmill with trying to trade with discipline. I use my own developed EA, based on my trading system, all works well with Tickmill trading condition, i've got no entry intervention while trading, my monthly trading fee are narrowed since EU pair are traded with 0.8 pips fee.

Yes, Forex business can be risky for you. If you do not know the market principle and still trying to trade here. Because, knowledge is the main power of trading. On the other hand, if you have enough trading knowledge then your small trading capital can be a good source of money for you. In addition, now I can make huge money around the month. Because, I can trade any trading currencies with low trading spreads (only one pip), no requites and zero slippage guarantees. Therefore, I do not need to take high risks in my trading. Because, GCI trading broker allows to hedging and scalping. So, my trading life is very much enjoyable and much profitable.

According to my online trading experience Forex is the most risky online business i have ever seen. But i think it is also very much profitable. So i think Forex trading is very much popular. A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose tickmill for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

Yeah trading is featured with high sometimes uncontrolled risk but our goal is find the way to limit it for reasonable levels. What I use is SL, Volume limitation and TP and of course money management (not more than 2 % risk per trade). As practice shows my trading at forex goes perfectly using available means for controlling risk.

To invest our trading capital in a non regulated trading broker is much risky for us. Because, only regulated trading brokers can ensure our capital security. So, I invest my capital in ‘ProfiForex’ on 2008. And, still I am trading in this broker. Because, I never faced any kind of technical or withdrawing problem. Because, this broker has automatic transaction system, so I get my withdrawing profit instantly without any limitation.

Actually in the traditional business world now Forex is known as a risky business. As a newcomer my trading life is in so much risky because I do not know strong fundamental and technical trading skill that will help me to survive in spite of having so much complexity. By the way now I am trying to gather knowledge by passing a long time in Forex.

It is generally believed that no one has the capability to forecast the real movement of market with unquestionably. So we easily consider Forex as a very complicated business. Otherwise, many statistics prove that almost maximum traders’ are failed in Forex because of its uncertain movement. But, in my trading life is totally risk free in MXTrade. This trading platform always ensures best trading security at any transactions. And it never cut any hidden or extra commission.

I was in 6-7 standard when my teacher once told me listen kid life is tough and so we are, take risk and if you succeed you may lead the pack and take risk and fail and you can guide others, this is what I am have been following since last 14-15 years of my career not just in business but in everything I have selected to work on.

I first started with offline work where I did not have to take any risk but my profit were almost nothing that I could be proud of. I started doing Forex trading; it was too risky for me to understand. I paid fees to learn but still I got nothing and finally I decided to try out the leading proprietary company YesFX.

they changed my life dramatically, I was someone with nothing and now later I am a person with great tools and good capital to work with, it started with their Remote FX Traders program I was able to apply for their course and I was happy that I got the chance to perform and my career changed completely and today I am happy that where I stand with it.