Is Forex trading Risky?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Risk is a part of life and one who is afraid to take risk has no right to expect to be successful. I took a big risk and left my offline job and started doing Forex trading and I have been rewarded well and that’s all thanks to YESFX Global, it has amazing structured which is laid in the most simplest and systematic manner so that helps even the first time learn his trades so much better and biggest benefit I got was to join Remote FX Traders Program that’s where I discovered my real potential and able to achieve good results!

Without good trading skilled it’s really risky to trade in Forex. But, now I am very confident about my success. Because, I leaned technical and fundamental analysis very deeply from free educational courses of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. Even, I got proper detection about trading strategy in my demo trading period. Their learning support helps me very much to be a knowledge Forex trader within very short time.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is definitely risky but you can’t ignore how much profit it can give so when there is good there has to be little bad and we should be mature enough to accept and know this but still we can easily lower the risk if we do work with proper SL and TP as that will easily minimize risk to a certain extend.

I generally like using SL so that I am sure of my losses while profit I leave it as far as I am confident and that’s only because I trust my broker OctaFX, it never manipulates or do desk dealing and also there is never any slippage so I don’t have to worry that my SL will be hit if I use it.

One of main idea in forex trading is reducing risks, because you can't avoid it. A trader should use money managment and risky managment (in addition to his/her trading strategy) to make his or her trading more safe, but it's not enough. Many risks depend on a broker, for example widespread problems with withdrawal. I'm with FreshForex now and withdrawal takes a few minutes, fortunately.

I always say, everything in life is risk, the cig we smoke, the water we drink, the walk we do, even simply going down a set of stairs is risky (it happens that people die from a simple tip over) but main point is, there is risk everyone and with no guts no glory :D

yeah. i was burn my account . we can win or lose. but we need to know about it. we must have profit in months or week. we can lose today but we can win tomorrow. it is normally. keepping your plan. you will control your money in this market. i has plan trading. i can lose but i never lose all my money. when we lose all money. we can't get it agian. i always trade with demo contest in liteforex. i can get some prize for my account or i can get more experience

I always say, everything in life is risk, the cig we smoke, the water we drink, the walk we do, even simply going down a set of stairs is risky (it happens that people die from a simple tip over) but main point is, there is risk everyone and with no guts no glory :D

yeas right, risk is a part od life and so its in forex, its a part of it, so just take meassures to lessen risk but dont think its going to be risk free.

Every business has risk and one cannot get any good result if he fears so that’s why it’s vital that we use a good broker so that the risk is lowered. I have good broker but what I have got best is the support from Options Bee, it’s a company that is the ideal station to know about option trading since from guidance to bonus everything is available here in excellent way.

yeah. it is risky when you lack experience. when you still feel it risky it demonstrate you still lack knowlede. you can trade with demo account or demo contest. you can see. you will has no feelings. when you get enough experience. you will feel as that. you can trade without suspect or worry about your decision. you will be successfull

• 6 months later...

Risk it is but so is profitable right? Now if you have to take risk then sensible thing definitely is that we do it where we get better chance of profits and frankly speaking, I don’t think there can ever be any work like Forex trading in terms of giving us profits especially with right broker like I have in OctaFX where I get 0.2 pips spread for all major pairs while there is hunter like customer service which is 24/5 active to help us!

No, I don’t think so, because still we can control our risk percentage that’s way, I can do my trading safely. In addition, I have very professional trading plan on risk ratio of trading. According to my trading plan I use small trading leverage for my live trading account. On the other hand, I get low trading spread facility from TradingBanks. So, I don’t need to go with high risk,

• 3 weeks later...

No one becomes successful in this volatile trading place, if he does not know to manage risk. And, we the traders have no capability to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. So, it can clearly consider as a risky trading place. By the way, in spite of too much risky, my trading life is very much profitable with MXTrade due to many exclusive trading facilities.

Edited by Umama Rana

• 3 weeks later...

In order to my trading experience, I think, no one has the capability to reduce loss completely from this trading place at all in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. I always try to manage my risk in my trading career by learning the market principle. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker where I get proper instructions about risk management. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...