Timingsolution & Nifty Updates - 2

kesk

This seems to be some windows or AV error. Cant help much.

When you say Using Ollydbg to install, why install through Ollydbg, no need for that. But at the same time, you are able to run the program through that. I dont know how.

Sorry, you aren't clear enough to help you further. Better luck with someone else

I am sorry, somethings have come to light so i am not publishing the BPX.

But I am still wondering, what you are doing with BPX with the old version and why do you need a new BPX for newer versions. The old BPX is still valid for its intended purpose, if you know where this is going and its useful for the newer versions too.

I am not so sure of your intentions. Sorry no more help.

@kesk

Sirji, Mai commerce ka banda hu.. BPX kya hota hai yahi pata nahi hai muje aap intention pe doubt karre hoo.. Anyways thike hai..

The forum language is English and hope you follow it. And you are missing the point here: In your post #105, you mentioned as follows: "I have attached the error screenshot. I am using Ollydbg to install and I am able to load it without error if I use Ollydbg everytime to run tsa_.exe and use the breakpoint." This is the BPX and this is what I am asking. How are you using the BPX address to load the ts program? Because the BPX address is for something else entirely and it actually lets you know the secret.

For those who have downloaded the program, it works for them. Maybe you have to read the whole thread to understand.

There are sellers who have misused the good intentions of this forum and that's what I meant by the post #109 by saying 'somethings have come to light'.

Hello

I have a problem with installation

I dont understand that line

"5. Run the Terra update and after install run the load_ts.exe. This will load the Terra version of the program."

After installation my TS look like this

https://filebin.net/oalth6tsa2etsw5b

I do not see any option to run "update"

There is only upgrade but it opens a website

In TS directory there is no file with a name "update"

I tried to solve it on my own for a month but I do not see any solution

Would you please help ?

Regards

I haven't been able to open TS for a few days. The program opens, displays the home screen, loads from 0 to 100%, and then closes. It's not a Windows bug apparently, it doesn't take it as a threat. Running the patch from comment #92 and installing the latest version of Terra doesn't work either. Any idea what could be happening? I have also not been able to manually change the path that comes predefined to install the Terra versions, this means that I cannot replace the Terra files if I install the program again.

Solved: I uninstalled unins000.exe and reinstalled the program, there it let me see the path and be able to reinstall it. I lost all the settings I had... but the program works!

Edited by Maodach

Hello

I have a problem with installation

I dont understand that line

"5. Run the Terra update and after install run the load_ts.exe. This will load the Terra version of the program."

After installation my TS look like this

https://filebin.net/oalth6tsa2etsw5b

I do not see any option to run "update"

There is only upgrade but it opens a website

In TS directory there is no file with a name "update"

I tried to solve it on my own for a month but I do not see any solution

Would you please help ?

Regards

You have a version that's working. Why worry about the Update button as if that's very important !! Enjoy what you have and try to run the latest update, that way you have the latest version.

BTW, the Update button requires a login and that's hard to come by.

You have a version that's working. Why worry about the Update button as if that's very important !! Enjoy what you have and try to run the latest update, that way you have the latest version.

BTW, the Update button requires a login and that's hard to come by.

Thanks for your answer

I am also looking to find a fix to this problem:

https://filebin.net/1vdp4paumx9minrc

When I try to use Ts1,Ts2,Ts3 scenario etc. I get invalid filename error.

I have Ts1 ,Ts2 and Ts3 files in my directory and they are not empty inside but still it does not work

Regards

Ps. Am I allowed to post here my predictions for Sp500 ? Or do you have some other url for that ?

For me, the Timing Solution scenerio worked with TS3, TS4. But this TS Scenerio or solution has been made obsolete by the author long time ago. Meaning, they are either not relevant or doesnt give expected results or bad results or not even supported any more.

Instead QSpectrum is recommended as the author replied as follows:

Quote:

But this is 10+ years technology. Now I recommend Q-Spectrum, it works much more better:

- calculate Q-Spectrum

- click this button to make auto-selection of most important cycles

- recently I've added the feature to calculate profit for each cycle (trading spectrum). Maybe it makes sense to disable cycles with negative profit or "No trades" cycles). Though tjis feature is still experimental.

UnQuote

Also, this menu is cleary in the Miscellaneous-Obsolete menu. Its clear, its no more supported.

Thanks for your answer

I am also looking to find a fix to this problem:

https://filebin.net/1vdp4paumx9minrc

When I try to use Ts1,Ts2,Ts3 scenario etc. I get invalid filename error.

I have Ts1 ,Ts2 and Ts3 files in my directory and they are not empty inside but still it does not work

Regards

Ps. Am I allowed to post here my predictions for Sp500 ? Or do you have some other url for that ?

Anyone knows how timing solution deals with drawdown when analysing a cycle? For example if there is a prediction of up move of 5 days then market may fall say for 3 days and then rise for last 2 days which will tell that cycle was successful but the drawdown was huge.

Next month 3 planets are retrograde together mercury, Jupiter & Saturn. It seems for nifty probability of prices to go down during this period is high

This can be drawn using Phenomena model, select Planet direct/retrograde there and select mercury, Jupiter & Saturn. Do visual backtest the results.

https://imgur.com/a/HbLCfnd

Edited by santosh26_80

The author has made a video explaining how to go about forecasting in a comprehensive manner. Interested can watch the video at https://timingsolution.com/Temp1/TSFP_Aug_2023.mp4

A PDF of the same can be downloaded from here https://timingsolution.com/Temp1/TSFP_Aug_2023.pdf

Hope this helps.

load_hs does not load TI for me (registered TS with odbg debug), it just launches the normal TS, what could i do wrong?

Try various other methods, because others can run Terra. When you say registerd with Olly, what do you mean normal TS? There are 32 bit, 32 bith with additional nodes and 64 bit in both TSA and Terra. Did you try them?

Also, which module is running slow in your TSA ? For me, they look the same.

Try various other methods, because others can run Terra. When you say registerd with Olly, what do you mean normal TS? There are 32 bit, 32 bith with additional nodes and 64 bit in both TSA and Terra. Did you try them?

Also, which module is running slow in your TSA ? For me, they look the same.

Installation with 1st post link; copied TS to TSA; use olly get reg code after loading TSA.

After that the launch of TSA does not show 32 bit nor 64 bits, no info under 'about' either.

Running load_hs gets to the same screen.

Found a TS_patch.exe in this topic, which shows 32bit/64bits, but that nothing happens after hit ' run timing solution (terra)'

maybe need to try the patches way.

Didnt install to the default directory though, wondering if that could mess up the launcher.

update:

Installed to default path and it worked.

Edited by pray4all

Hi

When you load through olly and got the reg code, then why are you bothering with the loader and patcher? i am not getting you at all!

When this is not installed at default folder. The TI update does not seem to make the right change. Running TS.exe or TSA.exe (after reg, after update) does not bring up Terra version.

same as running load_ts, only bring up the non-terra version TS.