Timingsolution & Nifty Updates - 2

kesk

Hello all Timing Solution Users,

I am learning this software through online KB and Help Manuals. There is a Description of "Trading Strategy Constructor" module, but in a software I cannot find any module like this . Any guidance from learned members.

https://www.timingsolution.com/TS/Ar...nals/index.htm

OR

If I missed any important Terra update ...?

Regards

Edited by daya

Daya

This one is an obsolete module I think. The Trading Strategy Constructor didnt fit with any forecast aim of the software. Moreover, it used some Technical Analysis indicators as basis and suffered big losses in practice.

You may have to get an older version to use that. I dont think its available anymore. However, if you must use it, let me know, I will try to search.

Daya

This one is an obsolete module I think. The Trading Strategy Constructor didn't fit with any forecast aim of the software. Moreover, it used some Technical Analysis indicators as basis and suffered big losses in practice.

You may have to get an older version to use that. I dont think its available anymore. However, if you must use it, let me know, I will try to search.

Thanks Kesk for your reply,

I tried on exploring and found that March 2020 Update has Trading Strategy Constructor but as you said, now a days it is Obsolete so I don't waste time on it.

But May I request you .....

1) Some of past update link is deleted so can you upload all available Updates in a single folder.

2) Out of subject but it is on same line, If you have latest Market Trader Titanium then please upload it.I know TS has a lot more features, but working on both of them parallelly, may be we can forecast better picture.

Hi everyone and thanks for sharing even if I can't install the version of post n1. I am writing to tell you how I use the TS: I draw the planetary lines in the same way as the Ganntrader except that the Ganntrader uses endofday data while the TS uses real time data provided by metatrader4. Tomorrow morning there will be a decision on interest rates for AUDUSD, the descent should stop at the Pluto line: AUDUSD calendar day

if I had the latest version I would be able to draw the planetary lines even on tf 1H

for now I'm using the 2015 version.....I hope some of you will help me install the latest one.

AUD.gif.5102c3e03aeda5f4c8e58858395e1916.gif

Edited by goffredomameli

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to give my contribution to this forum and to the one who allows me to use the TS. How are planetary lines drawn??

1) I started from the planetary angle that appears in the GannTrader software...then I discovered that it is the one used by DANIELE PRANDELLI in his book LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT; it is nothing other than the sequence of number 2. as regards EURUSD, once the PLANETARY LINES panel has been selected, just select SCALE....CUSTOM and write the value we prefer...using intraday charts I put 0.00012207

then I selected HELIO and the various planets also adding the harmonics

this is EURUSD time frame 1H

SEQUENZADEL2.gif.f7f100c8e319ce5b3b781edfd1bfc173.gif

EURUSDTS.thumb.gif.edc1d5d12d8f88460a3ffb07e7c43b23.gif