kesk

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello

I am aware of the possibilities in TSA. What I would like to know is whether people use it, are they successful, if so, which method works for them, etc. How they use TSA/TI in their trading? If there is no use for the program, i can as well discontinue the updates !

What do you have in mind? What would you like to see? Provide some topics that are of interest. The software has numerous features.

Greetings kesk,

Thanks for your previous posts, seriously.

I understand the topic of the thread is "Timing Solution" platform and trading the "Nifty". I became interested in the thread because of the "Timing Solution" discussions.

Currently, my focus is on the FOREX pair of USD/CHF. No "Nifty" for me.

I use the 15 minute chart and I enjoy intraday trading.

I like using the following right now:

1 -- Astronomy ( Composite) module for plotting an annual forecast of trends.

2 -- Turbo Cycles because it is designed for intraday trading. Fast cycle analysis in real-time throught the course of the day.

3 -- Q-Spectrum II to have better precision in cyclical analysis in displaying "short-term", "middle-term" and "long-term" cycles. How they all interact with each other to move that particular financial asset.

When numerous tools are all in agreement as to direction of movement -- then that increases success in my educational opinion.

Those solutions are the ones I currently use and tweak to display projection lines that give me a roadmap to better understand that currency pair.

Unique and numerous cyclical activity is what drives the financial markets in my opinion. The challenge is decyphering the correct "combination" of cycles at play within a particular time range.

I only have around one month experience with "Timing Solution" educational material. The website of the trading platform is rich with help guides and I am still learning.

What I really do not like is the "Automatic scaling" of the chart window. "Automatic scaling" distorts the projection lines. Automatic scaling is not to be used in a trading platform of any kind. I am going to try to understand the "TS Precise Charting" module.

What features of the platform do you like? How long do you have in understanding its features?

Edited by Nikandros
Grammar

Hi Kesk,

I am trying to use this , testing one method from last year through easy expert module which has around 60 to 70 % probability on USD INR .

Learned how to use this from below the you tube link

see the screenshots of parameters & events I have used.

https://imgur.com/a/w8xbOfq

Thanks for TI & scanner.

Edited by santosh26_80

Greetings kesk,

Thanks for your previous posts, seriously.

I understand the topic of the thread is "Timing Solution" platform and trading the "Nifty". I became interested in the thread because of the "Timing Solution" discussions.

Currently, my focus is on the FOREX pair of USD/CHF. No "Nifty" for me.

I use the 15 minute chart and I enjoy intraday trading.

I like using the following right now:

1 -- Astronomy ( Composite) module for plotting an annual forecast of trends.

2 -- Turbo Cycles because it is designed for intraday trading. Fast cycle analysis in real-time throught the course of the day.

3 -- Q-Spectrum II to have better precision in cyclical analysis in displaying "short-term", "middle-term" and "long-term" cycles. How regularl and inverted cycles interact with each other to move that particular financial asset.

When numerous tools are all in agreement as to the direction of movement -- then that increases success in my educational opinion.

Those solutions are the ones I currently use and tweak to display projection lines that give me a roadmap to better understand that currency pair.

Unique and numerous cyclical activity is what drives the financial markets in my opinion. The challenge is decyphering the correct "combination" of cycles at play within a particular time range.

I only have around one month experience with "Timing Solution" educational material. The website of the trading platform is rich with help guides and I am still learning.

What I really do not like is the "Automatic scaling" of the chart window. "Automatic scaling" distorts the projection lines. Automatic scaling is not to be used in a trading platform of any kind. I am going to try to understand the "TS Precise Charting" module.

What features of the platform do you like? How long do you have in understanding its features?

Hi Kesk

Appreciate your posting efforts for others although I have subs to TI & TSM.

As you asking, I show you its useful for convergance to give trade coinfidence. Good as research tool, not for trading.

See - here combination astro and spectrum gives rhythm of stock, so anyone could see that buying in Jan and selling in April has high chance of being successful profit.

best

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

https://mega.nz/file/6UZFnASZ#gP3m8M4SJixR3ffWJy_WtsuaJSCmTFwjC8LtDjR4Ib0

Terra 10 Dec 22 Version. Added a new reporting feature for Days profit/loss. Explanation is here: https://timingsolution.com/Temp1/dec_10.mp4

Guys, i have been posting update links ASAP. But looks like a 1 way street, no other helpful posts from my friends here. Your contribution here might motivate me for feature updates.

Thank you very much, what can I do for you? I hope to be able to do it...!

I think the best way to use TS is a model called "Spectrum Analyzer". you can also use an Astronomy composite model to confirm it too. Of course, you can use a process called "Walk Forward Analysis" to see if any of those models will provide a good cycle to trade with.

Just like in this figure of MES (micro Emini ES), light blue is an Astronomy model, and the green and blue lines are Spectrum Analyzer. the pink square boxes and light blue horizontal lines were created with the Planetary Lines model to show support and resistant lines.

2sI3NYj.png

I think the best way to use TS is a model called "Spectrum Analyzer". you can also use an Astronomy composite model to confirm it too. Of course, you can use a process called "Walk Forward Analysis" to see if any of those models will provide a good cycle to trade with.

Just like in this figure of MES (micro Emini ES), light blue is an Astronomy model, and the green and blue lines are Spectrum Analyzer. the pink square boxes and light blue horizontal lines were created with the Planetary Lines model to show support and resistant lines.

2sI3NYj.png

This is the way I use it, too. The Astronomy Composite module provides the reliable annual trends that keep me from making bad trades in respect to timing. The trend is your friend as it has been stated numerous times. Also, every trader has to decide what trend he or she can tolerate whether it is a short-term, medium-term or long-term to follow. My objectives are to have zero losing trades. So far, I have not had one in the past two months of day trading.

Hi Kesk

Appreciate your posting efforts for others although I have subs to TI & TSM.

As you asking, I show you its useful for convergance to give trade coinfidence. Good as research tool, not for trading.

See - here combination astro and spectrum gives rhythm of stock, so anyone could see that buying in Jan and selling in April has high chance of being successful profit.

best

I disagree with your comment. Timing Solution Advanced makes day trading fun and stress-free for me. I know what is going to happen before it happens. This application is great for trading.

Well, for a change, there were a few posts. I was out of town on business travels and just had a look. Atleast the monotone is broken -:)

My comment was to help each other. I have been trying to use TSA for quite a number of years, more than 10, but never was able to make a good trading decision based on the projections. Most of the time, the projections are way off, so got scarred and doesnt use it for trading.

If some of you are using, that would make me happy and will try to continue to post the links.

PS: For some weird reason, the forum pages looks lost! I tried to change the appearance, but ran into too many errors on saving.

Well, for a change, there were a few posts. I was out of town on business travels and just had a look. Atleast the monotone is broken -:)

My comment was to help each other. I have been trying to use TSA for quite a number of years, more than 10, but never was able to make a good trading decision based on the projections. Most of the time, the projections are way off, so got scarred and doesnt use it for trading.

If some of you are using, that would make me happy and will try to continue to post the links.

PS: For some weird reason, the forum pages looks lost! I tried to change the appearance, but ran into too many errors on saving.

What did you trade during those 10 plus years -- if I may ask? What Timing Solution tools did you use?

From a day trader switched to investing. I tried to use TS cyclical and astro techniques for forecasting but they didnt work out well. It was like a 50/50 chance with TS. So stopped using it altogether and now dont day-trade.

Now concentrating on Options selling. Seems the odds are better than 50/50, only issue is one needs a lot of capital nowadays due to SEBI guidelines.

From a day trader switched to investing. I tried to use TS cyclical and astro techniques for forecasting but they didnt work out well. It was like a 50/50 chance with TS. So stopped using it altogether and now dont day-trade.

Now concentrating on Options selling. Seems the odds are better than 50/50, only issue is one needs a lot of capital nowadays due to SEBI guidelines.

What are your thoughts in regards to the FOREX market?

Since we cant trade Forex from India, I havent tried it. There is a user called Jerry Nevins, refer this post (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/108462-planetary-cycles-trading-eurusd?page=654) & in TS forum, who is very good at forecasting even Intrady movements in forex.

Also, I have seen a very few users in the TS forum doing forecast successfully on various stocks but none from India ! The author of the software, Sergey Tassarov (conveniently) uses different stocks/commodities/indices to showcase the software but I am not convinced yet. Another user Unclepips is also good at forecasting, he is in this forum too.

My idea about this thread is to join few users from India to forecast Indian stocks and index. I still some users come forward for a joint effort.