Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi kesk, thank you for all your fantastic share! any chance to to refresh link for TS Scanner 30th May 2020 ver / or if available share latest version ? Thanks in advanced.

Edited by petercruz

hi kesk, thank you for all your fantastic share ! any chance to to refresh link for TS Scanner 30th May 2020 ver / or if available share latest version of TS? Thanks in advanced.

https://mega.nz/file/vFhhVI6S#-F1ILZ_TfFadXm36qHlSkIx0-D6ADkmZeycCwv61xZU - Scanner setup

https://mega.nz/file/ndhjjb4R#mw8MD6Pfew5pSRx_iJ2fIperv2dOmmtPySOT1ABcdNg - Cr@ack

You can try the links and let me know.

Installed and found version is Build 24 May 2020. Thought it is a later build and has more pre-configured download symbol lists because of the date (30May mentioned in the previous link) but nevertheless really appreciate your prompt reply. Because of your generosity, I believe novice TS enthusiasts like myself are able to continue to experiment on this piece of interesting software without burning a big financial hole. A big thank you my friend. ;)

Installed and found version is Build 24 May 2020. Thought it is a later build and has more pre-configured download symbol lists because of the date (30May mentioned in the previous link) but nevertheless really appreciate your prompt reply. Because of your generosity, I believe novice TS enthusiasts like myself are able to continue to experiment on this piece of interesting software without burning a big financial hole. A big thank you my friend. ;)

I dont see any update of 30 May 2020 mentioned in the TS site. In fact, 25 May 2020, there is a mention of the update (24-5-2020) after that there is no development.