[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I believe it is t he full version, although it does say Demo at the top, but only while loading, then it goes away.

As far as I know it should be educated. By the way, does anybody know anyone who can help me with NinjaTrader lifetime license? I need ZenFire or Multibroker license. I know that similar licences were free earlier. Maybe anybody had migrated from Ninjatrader to Marketdelta and still have such not used license? If you aware something about this, let me know please.

As far as I know it should be educated. By the way, does anybody know anyone who can help me with NinjaTrader lifetime license? I need ZenFire or Multibroker license. I know that similar licences were free earlier. Maybe anybody had migrated from Ninjatrader to Marketdelta and still have such not used license? If you aware something about this, let me know please.

Very good news about md10.6.8 Magellan. I look forward to it. I have uploaded nt multibroker lic http://limelinx.com/8up1 for you.

Very good news about md10.6.8 Magellan. I look forward to it. I have uploaded nt multibroker lic http://limelinx.com/8up1 for you.

Thank you very much, groman. But its simulated license. Im interested in real license. Therefore Im looking for people who has NT7 license, but doesnt plan to trade with NT anymore.

In the installation package must be present crack file "mktdelta.exe"

p.s. true for version 10.6.8

You are right, 10.6.8. offered with mktdelta.exe file. MD 10.6.4. consists from instalation file with built-in crack.