Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe you can begin trading with minimum deposit of 25 dollars. For sure there are other brokers out there that offer micro account. In my case, I started trading with a minimum deposit of 100 bucks. I am actually new to Forex. I have a classic account with gdmfx. But honestly, I did not go to live trading yet. For now, I am busy doing a lot of readings about Forex trading. I want to equipped myself with enough knowledge about Forex before I go to the full battle.

some brokers let you trade for 25 dollars or less, usually it was ment to test the broker, but i dont think you can achieve big results soon. but its good for practicing live trading

Yeah right, with little capital we can find out how the performance of brokers that will be used, although it is difficult to expect to generate a lot of profit with small capital, at least we can hone our skills using real trading account with minimal capital, so that the funds that we be at risk is minimal too. First try using galleass, I deposit $ 10 and because I get a bonus I could trading more than the fund I deposit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

frankly trading with $25 isn't serious trading. Trading is all about capitalization and trading conditions you could get.

If you trade with broker that allows you to deposit such a small capital or even gives you some deposit bonus than you have no chance to succeed in long term because those brokers aren't finding profitable traders.. Think about it

Andrew

I mean profitable traders which are trading huge money. One of those brokers offered trading without costs (zero spread, commission) so we started to trade like HFT. Ofter one week they canceled all of our accounts because we made huge profit and our profit = their loss!! CEO called as several times asking about the system..