Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When trading forex start out with a small sum of money that you are willing to lose. If you make good trading choices you can use the profits to increase the size of your account. This allows you to get a good feel of the market without taking a big risk.

Yep, trading with small capital will be more quickly exposed MC. But it is possible also, there are traders who can trade with little capital and could last long enough. This can happen because the trader is discipline when trading and can apply the money managament well.

Some brokers offer minimum deposit as $ 5 or 10, so your capital is enough to start trading as hotforex, fxcm. But I doubt you can get rich with that money.

I think the most important thing is not to become rich. $ 5 - $ 10 is a capital that can be be regarded as small, but there are also traders who could use a small capital to get maximum results.

InstaForex, we can use this forum post that gives a bonus, and we can arrange ourselves how much capital we want to trade.

For Learn forex.. i agree u use $25.. after you can drive your style and probabilty 65 % win and 35% loose.. you can up your money.. and use little big lot.. recomendation use Nano Micro Cent Account.....

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

For Learn forex.. i agree u use $25.. after you can drive your style and probabilty 65 % win and 35% loose.. you can up your money.. and use little big lot.. recomendation use Nano Micro Cent Account.....

Good tips, sir. If we use a little capital, it is better to use a small lot that is also chances of getting a margin call will be smaller as well. Obviously, we also need to apply good money management when trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm using FXPRIMUS and the minimum deposit is USD100 which is a nice amount to start with for newbies.

Minimum deposit 100 USD? for what kind of account? I think $ 100 is still too big for a beginner. In the broker that I use now, I can open a micro account with a minimum deposit of 10 USD and I can also use leverage up to 1:1000.

Guest FloridaTrader
Minimum deposit 100 USD? for what kind of account? I think $ 100 is still too big for a beginner. In the broker that I use now, I can open a micro account with a minimum deposit of 10 USD and I can also use leverage up to 1:1000.

Once again...you're giving out bad advice.

Traders can start out with large accounts but should implement correct money management to prevent major losses. The larger account, the faster the account will grow if done properly. If they use your advice (which you have been wrong many, many postings, a trader can easily deplete their small account and go broke. If a trader deposits $100, this means with the proper money management, each pip value would be $0.10 Let's use common sense and stop giving bad advice gaban.

Once again...you're giving out bad advice.

Traders can start out with large accounts but should implement correct money management to prevent major losses. The larger account, the faster the account will grow if done properly. If they use your advice (which you have been wrong many, many postings, a trader can easily deplete their small account and go broke. If a trader deposits $100, this means with the proper money management, each pip value would be $0.10 Let's use common sense and stop giving bad advice gaban.

I do not give bad advice. And I think, not all forex traders that have a lot of money. $ 100 is a huge number and convenient to trade, but if you are a newbie, especially traders who have minimal capital, do they still have to trade using $ 100? Do they have to borrow money just for trading? If so, I think the risks would bear greater. So what good is a whole range of accounts with a minimum deposit different?

Guest FloridaTrader
I do not give bad advice. And I think, not all forex traders that have a lot of money. $ 100 is a huge number and convenient to trade, but if you are a newbie, especially traders who have minimal capital, do they still have to trade using $ 100? Do they have to borrow money just for trading? If so, I think the risks would bear greater. So what good is a whole range of accounts with a minimum deposit different?

Telling traders to not use demo accounts is very, very bad advice. I've been doing this for 19 years and you are not a live forex trader...now tell me that I'm wrong. Don't give out moronic advice. All traders need to start with a demo account.

Take a break from posting until you learn more about the forex. I'm getting pm's asking me why you're not banned yet. Seriously, take a break from posting and making people mad because you're telling people inaccurate information. Let others that do know the forex, give advice to others.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 4 weeks later...
Telling traders to not use demo accounts is very, very bad advice. I've been doing this for 19 years and you are not a live forex trader...now tell me that I'm wrong. Don't give out moronic advice. All traders need to start with a demo account.

I have to disagree with your statement that demo accounts are a requirement as they do not teach traders how to control emotions, trading psychology, risk management. You dont even trade in a demo account, there are nor profits or losses. I would advise traders to learn in micro-accounts and only trade 0.01 lots, but at least they learn with real money and dont waste their time.

I have to disagree with your statement that demo accounts are a requirement as they do not teach traders how to control emotions, trading psychology, risk management. You dont even trade in a demo account, there are nor profits or losses. I would advise traders to learn in micro-accounts and only trade 0.01 lots, but at least they learn with real money and dont waste their time.

The demo account is not an obligation, but many are recommended to use this account as a place to understand the basics of trading. Our psychology did not tested with this account, but at least we have understand basics of trading..

Trading with demo account for Beginners is very very Essential! If you really go through the learning process seriously, you will discover there are still emotions exist here and there. You will only learn how to handle and control them properly if you treat "Trading with Demo Account" SERIOUSLY!

When trading with "Demo" Account, think that you are losing "REAL Money" when loses occur, surely you will have different feelings and attitude than before!

Thus, I fully agreed with what Florida Trader said, "Telling new traders to not use demo accounts is a very bad advice."

Edited by apple1937

By the way, I see no logic why we cannot learn or control "Money Management" and "Risk Management" when trading with demo account? We can still allocate 2 to 3% of our trading capital for a trade and also use "Trailing Stop" function which is quite commonly allowed by brokers in MT4 or " Manually trail our stop lose" to reduce our risks. Right? :) Edited by apple1937

Guest FloridaTrader

You can tell you are a new trader. Demo accounts do teach you emotions by helping lesson the stress of trading new guy. Without the practice of a demo account, one would really be stressed out without the experience and practice of a demo account. It also teaches you lessons in trading psychology by giving you the practice of how to use the various functions that one would be subjected to in a live account and I can go on and on with more examples. Actually incorrect about profits and losses too... you are on a noob roll for sure. One does have profits and losses when demo trading. If one goes into live trading without demo, they are doomed by not being prepared. It's like getting behind the wheel of a tractor-trailer truck without any drivers training and driving down major highways. Something tells me that you haven't been trading long...lol.

It is my experience that anyone that tries to discourage others from training on a demo account, have absolutely no idea what in the hell they are talking about.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Trading with demo account for Beginners is very very Essential! If you really go through the learning process seriously, you will discover there are still emotions exist here and there. You will only learn how to handle and control them properly if you treat "Trading with Demo Account" SERIOUSLY!

When trading with "Demo" Account, think that you are losing "REAL Money" when loses occur, surely you will have different feelings and attitude than before!

Thus, I fully agreed with what Florida Trader said, "Telling new traders to not use demo accounts is a very bad advice."

Anyone that disagrees with demo trading being a must is obviously clueless. I can't think of one experienced trader that would agree with rambo. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be like mdenamul, gaban and duderex and post ****** nonsense on this forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
The demo account is not an obligation, but many are recommended to use this account as a place to understand the basics of trading. Our psychology did not tested with this account, but at least we have understand basics of trading..

Once again gaban, it's not psychology, it's trading method. I hope no one actually takes your postings seriously on this forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Once again gaban, it's not psychology, it's trading method. I hope no one actually takes your postings seriously on this forum.

And what about the traders who are able to get consistent profit when trading with a demo account but can not get it when trading with real account? Though they had have a good trading method. Is trader psychology also still not influence trading?

Guest FloridaTrader
And what about the traders who are able to get consistent profit when trading with a demo account but can not get it when trading with real account? Though they had have a good trading method. Is trader psychology also still not influence trading?

gaban, wake up...as I have posted to you in two different postings now (this makes the third everytime you post that demo IS like live trading)...there is a big difference in demo and live trading. Stop posting that there is no difference.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18204-How-to-Choose-a-Forex-Broker?p=274948#post274948

I'm not sure how many more times I need to repeat myself but you need to wake up and cease these ****** postings. I call this False Forex Posting Addiction Disorder which is the state where new people can't stop posting false information on a topic they have no knowledge of while they disregard the advice from others to cease sounding crazy.

Again, demo trading and live trading situations and results are TWO different things. Read the link for the third time now.

Edited by FloridaTrader