[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Educated Version:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mtcXII5t/LST_System.html

Big thanks to Jayman for his help.

The Divergence Recognition - using the normal MACD Histogram, not the OsMA. Differ only by the signal line

*OsMA used SMA, MACD used EMA.

Seen to me there are missing of the following:

1- Candlestick Patterns indicator

2. Price Tunnel

Edited by KelvinHand

The Divergence Recognition - using the normal MACD Histogram, not the OsMA. Differ only by the signal line

*OsMA used SMA, MACD used EMA.

Seen to me there are missing of the following:

1- Candlestick Patterns indicator

2. Price Tunnel

U need to load the EA. I made the same mistake ;)

It is important to have a strategy 1- Candlestick Patterns indicator

2. Price Tunnel

The Candlestick Patterns indicator and the Price Tunnel indicator

are built into the EA.

You don´t need them as separate indicators.

Kudos to pavlus and the educator. I never thought it would be possible to educate the files.

If it is possible to divide the pattern with the correct settings to set the chart advisor and a template and indicators. I installed the advisor but I do not have candlesticks and tunnel

macho7,

please read the manual.

You only get a signal ( candlestick pattern + tunnels ) when there is a signal.

Most of the times there is no signal, therefore you will not see a signal on the chart.

If you want to see signals, use the strategy tester. There you will get signals and see how it works.

You should do that, it is important to learn how to trade with the system.

If you now ask how to use the strategy tester: read the manual about it. It is in the package.

203 Pips - Apr 30th, 2012

Trade today initiated by Divergence from LST System result about 203 Pips from shorting GBPUSD and EURUSD.

GBPUSD : TP-1 25 pips, Closed manually 36, 26, 14, 4 = 105

EURUSD : Closed manually 28, 29, 40, 1 = 98

Below are the last possible picture taken before Forced manual exit by a possible deep pullback, while the trade step by step details are on: http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/04/203-pips-apr-30th-2012.html

Inside are Steps to Scale-in with MM and SL adjust proving that by the time I enter the first scale in I am already riding a safe trade, in the second scale in I am in small profit ,,,

By the way, in html coding there are image adjusting with code width= and height, I don't know how to set here.

GBPUSD:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FLK5ahJuQao/T56fEYLNZoI/AAAAAAAAAB8/5L4X4Gauz5I/s1600/04-30-12-gu-lst-6.gif

EURUSD:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WAWB2l3l_Kk/T56fIqL9uzI/AAAAAAAAACE/UkRJn9TgXQc/s1600/04-30-12-eu-lst4.gif

Edited by Captain

I think it's the broker's platform where the problem lies, and not the software. FXCM on their platform, I can't even load the EA but their platform gives lots of divergence signals. As to where on PAX AND FXDD I can load the EA, but I get much less divergence signals.

Update: Now I can't even load the indicator on FXCM. They really are some rotten b@stards.

Edited by newbie111

Yes fxeasy5, this is what Im trying to figure out myself, system only produces buy signals on EU during simulation on 15M,30M and 1H tf which indicates there is something wrong with the system itself or the EA, Im using FinFx and they have good data feed, Yes I got some sell signals but only on 5M tf, anyway most of the trades end up in loss during backtests, I will forward test it for few weeks to see if its worth my time and money, atm I rather dont say anything negative/positive but I really expected more from Vlad.

Thx again for the share of LST.

Webinars guys should look like and then you will understand, I do not know what you would expect that the system will sell well for you, you lazy people do not want your head to think ades amigos

and time trade M 15 H 1 H 4

Vladimir cool I liked the logical strategy there is still candlestick analysis i Price Action

Edited by pawel

@pawel

1. We dont have Vlad's webinars, only videos which come with the system.

2. I expected to get similar results to Vlad's claims during my backtests- I got oposite, account was down after the backtest using 4 months of historical data, traded EU 15M, 30M, 1H tf's and Vlad says ''it works on all tf's''

3. We are not lazy but we dont seem to be getting anywhere near Vlad's claims with our poor results.

4. Before the final verdict we need to do forward live tests or at least demo tests but forward ones, backtests are pretty much useless anyway.