Motivewave 6.9.3

7 hours ago, RichardGere said:

The crack instructions says that to enter the license key. Where is the license key?

1- install motivewave .
2- run emulator .
3- click on crack and patch .
4- DO NOT CLOSE EMULATOR .
5- run motivewave .
6- enter license .
7- change Cloud workspace to Local workspace .

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for 🤣🤣

Tried following the instructions as shared.

It accepts any serial as the license key and gives an error on startup

Perhaps there is something else in the crack that is missing perhaps?

The last crack had us add an entry to the hosts file to redirect the licensing server?

error-mw.png

So the working key cannot be shared, and the emulator has to run while MotiveWave is normally operating?

I am not really keen to run "mysterious" programs that I don't know what are doing at my PC...

Edited by Minion

56 minutes ago, option trader said:

hi sir, pls eloberate the working procedure with files 

In the emulator program,  there is a Telegram icon at the lower left corner.  Click it and you will be directed to the Telegram channel.

Download the BM History Downloader 4.1. Run it,  register and validate via email,  then login.  In the program,  you will be provided license keys for Motivewave and Bookmap. 

There is also a motivewave installation video that shows the steps. 

Hope that helps. 

4 hours ago, Minion said:

So the working key cannot be shared, and the emulator has to run while MotiveWave is normally operating?

I am not really keen to run "mysterious" programs that I don't know what are doing at my PC...

i can understand that, i think this little app generates a key for the pc, it wouldn't help you if i sent you my key.

I have to say that I have also uninstalled the software because I don't need it, if someone wants to take the risk they can install it. There is always a risk with cracks, so you should perhaps consider whether you need the software or not and if I need it urgently I'll just buy it.

10 minutes ago, laser1000it said:

you are right , anyway MW available in the first post is free

Maybe he means the combination of MW (which is free) and the "Emulator" that, as far as I understand, must be run together with MW

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, laser1000it said:

is working for you several Strategies inside the platform?  I don't get any results....then I see that the activate button never turns green as underline in the help tutorials

hello laser, i activated a stratagie, and it  made tades, so no problems