[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

I wondering if there is supposed to be a setup file that I'm missing with this Rar download file or does one just copy the ea's in the corresponding folders. The reason I ask is, a request for a setup code pops up and system fails to work. I'd appreciate clarification just in case I'm missing something in the set up.

Thanks,

No exe setup file as the original system.

unrar the rar file and copy the two directories

\experts

\templates

to your MT4 folder if you know how.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Captain, can you explain a little on your GU short trade?

Did LST alert you or did you take it purely on price action?

If you could explain how you search for entry's and what you confirm when you take the trade that would help me grasp the method.

thanks

Ok, LST did alert me since Friday April 27th. But as LST demand, there should be a confirmation where the Divergence to be taken: S/R, TL etc. I enter the first two order not under the second shooting star/not after the shooting star closed as it would give me entry 12 pips of the high, add spread and my stop should be 17-19 pips. I took the short 5 pips of the high that give me just 9 pips Stop. This SL size has a big impact to ma trade.

With 9 pips SL I could double my lot size with the same risk compare to 17 pips SL

See this for detail explanation in perspective of LST, YTC-PAT and Al Brooks PA:

http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-i-placed-shorts-5-pips-of-high-9.html

I have the impression that the system is not for newbies.

Traders like Captain who understand PA and many other things and have experience can use it but others will only follow a lot of useless and losing signals this system gives and end up in losses.

This is why the thread exist for. Otherwise you would not be here anymore if you understand Price Action (YTC-PAT, MMM, Sam Seiden, AL Brooks, Etc) unless you wanted to provide help to Indos that grows you.

This is why the thread exist for. Otherwise you would not be here anymore if you understand Price Action (YTC-PAT, MMM, Sam Seiden, AL Brooks, Etc) unless you wanted to provide help to Indos that grows you.

Yes.

But vendors like Rybakov and others advertise their systems in a completely different way.

"Hey, newbies. With my system you will beat the market and get rich."

They don´t tell the truth.

What is the truth ?

Only a trader who knows what you obviously know will make profits with LST or other systems. All the others will only lose money.

BTW, what is "MMM" ?

Well unlike many "get rich quick and easy" scams, LST is being sold as a manual system. It comes with much support and training material. Of course you also have 60 days to try it all and decide if it's for you or not. Some of the add on stuff included a whole bunch of webinars as well as near daily live webinars where you can ask vlad questions on the system and he helps you to understand the system in real time during live markets. There is also a live skype group where every single signal is being discussed as they appear.

Yes.

But vendors like Rybakov and others advertise their systems in a completely different way.

"Hey, newbies. With my system you will beat the market and get rich."

They don´t tell the truth.

What is the truth ?

Only a trader who knows what you obviously know will make profits with LST or other systems. All the others will only lose money.

BTW, what is "MMM" ?

Well, Fxeasy5 was right. To me, the greatest thing LST does is visually alert the divergence. Its divergence is so clear, reliable and precise compared to some divergence indicator I've tried. I've tried some divergence indicator but they were look messy and gave me confusion more than awareness of the situation.

Many would put less importance on this point (I bet Vladimir too). Many would say I would easily see if there were a divergence. But the truth is, during the rigors and critical time where all the focus and concentration needed, where decision should be taken quickly like placing orders right after a shooting star on M1 chart like I explain in the blog above, the visual clean alert on the chart would be a big help.

By the way, MMM is Steve Mauro's Market Maker Method. It has its own thread named MMM or MW trading.

If I start from zero, what is your suggestion to begin my training plan? Which material should I start with? Let's make 2012 a new beginning and the end to all these downloads and downloads and endless requests for downloads.

What do you think of this sequence?

1. YTC - PAT

2. Al Brooks

3. S.T.A.R

4. Sam Seiden

5. MMM

6. LST

Good sequence, Add to that list Forex Master Method. The Divergence manual is very good learning material.

A very important point over all from the list is Money management of YTC-PAT. Applying it alone and you would be succeed in your trading carer. "Trading in the Zone" book apply the same Entry Method but split in to 3 units. Good point of TIZ is teach that anything could happen and you don't have to know where the price is going to succeed in forex trading.

By the time you master them all, the last barrier would be your self to be willing to act as you have to (as your analyze).

The Divergence Manual is from LST right? So where is the Forex Master Method found? Is it in this sequence or is it another system altogether? Who is the author?

I'm quite sure that YTC-PAT is first on the list and everything else follows.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/15201-SHARE-Forex-Master-Methods-%28by-Russ-Horn%29?highlight=russ+horn

You won't read it. It's 590 pages in six volumes pdf. Everyone just download and keep, no one studies it to know it's value like Captain.

YTC Money Management would grant you success by the time you are capable of sell only at the top and buy only at the bottom. YTC uses S/R and I added SupDem area in to area YTC of interest. The most value I got from YTC beside MM and Price Action reading is it taught me to build trading skill over time by making "my best trading book ever". Its done by reviewing trading step after trade closed. Learn the mistake and what step could be taken to have better trade etc then keep the record in my "Best trading book ever" as Lance named it. YTC PAT would make you "never stop learning" and you would not been left behind even the market change over time.

Just like I've realized that in recent weeks the movement of EURUSD and GBPUSD are no longer started during London open, but rather started about 3 hours before London open.

The 590 pages should not scare you since the true material is around 300 pages. But it is a comprehensive trading guide from preparation until reviewing. It cover all the aspect of trading, provide you check lists, etc. It even tell you the chair Lance uses. It even inspire me to trade dual monitor (me 6 chart) as Lance beg does. I aim for 6 but just being limited by the availability of equipment in my country.

Edited by Captain

You are in Indonesia right? You can order from Dell Asia Pacific the P2312H 23" monitors for Singapore dollars $229 only. Six of them costs around just US$1K. You need multi-monitor video cards though, using Mini Display Port connectors.

Instead of going for 27" or 30", I find that multiple 23" monitors fit the common work desks quite nicely.

http://i.imgur.com/aApdL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rLHbQ.jpg

Thank you for the info.

Captain,

by the way, what services do you now offer? Why did you opt for Commercial Member at ForexFactory? It restricts what you can post in the common areas.

Ed Burke tutorial (How I won $ 500.000 challenge) is a good learn how MAs behave. I apply it in to reading MMM's Aqua, Mayo etc. You can get it FREE here too.

I'm not aimed for commercial. You can have all the material required here in indo's forum for free, all of it. You can get STAR, MMM-2011, LST, YTC-PAT, FMM, etc here for free.

PLEASE, I'm not offering any service. Indo has grown me to a trader. Indo provide me initially all the so called good system/indicator. Named FSS, Black Dog, Lindencourt, Advance Synergy, DDFX, Brain Trading, Fx Profit Monster and manymore. I've tried them all but they are all lag indicator.

All indicator and mechanical base systems are lag. They all basically consist of at least 2-3 indicator. 1 indi for longer trend while the other for short trend. Trade are to be taken if all indis align.

Trading this way makes you "Trading in the Shadow" read YTC-PAT. You didn't see the true price but its shadow. You trade its shadow, small object could create a big shadow.

Indo later gradually show me the path to true trading. Some of you might be lucky to find your own path. I can't tell any of you to do what should you do or show your path.

Everyone has their own path. Someone could learn 10 years but didn't find the right book. I might be lucky to get the books and material that I've mentioned a lot.

I could only tempt, elicit, inspire traders with, IMHO, a proper way to trade. Even if later I found it hard to do. Good intention doesn't always get a proper react.

Even I know that you can have all the material required here in indo's forum for free, but as Lance Begs said in his website: YourTradingCoach.com:

..."I believe I have done you a big help, then if would be fair if you direct the buyer to purchase my book through the legal link"...

I believe he has done me a big help. So even I know exactly that you could get YTC-PAT, and else, for free here, I believe I have done him a little help to put his hop-link in my blog as well as LST, AL Brooks, etc. They deserve the credits.

I really thank that these guys are willing to share their most valuable efforts and knowledge.

I just wanted to contribute Indos. Many new traders are keep coming. They don't have to raise and fall in the wrong path.

But good intention doesn't always get a proper react. While true trading required all the focus in to a narrow time to react and make a good decision to sell only at the top and buy only at the bottom.

Jeannette could be right that I could be tiresome posting.

I wondering if there is supposed to be a setup file that I'm missing with this Rar download file or does one just copy the ea's in the corresponding folders.

There is no problem in the downloading, the issue is because of the professional did not create the ex4 for you into the zipped file and do the auto setup for you. So you need to copy them to mt4 folder yourself.

You problem could be you copy the files into the 'Program Files' or Program Files (x86) which are readonly section. Because of that, the MT4 compiler cannot compiled and write the code during startup.

The actual custom mt4 indicator folder was created hidden in the User\[Your Name]\.....\AppData\VirtualStore\Local\[MT4_platform]\.... for window vista and above.

There are few ways to install it, I describe here for your reference in future.

1. The easy way is to recreate the MT4 folder into the root directory, eg c:\Trade_FX\MT4_IBFX\ folder to avoid the readonly. It easy and solve your problem forever. The only issue is to extract the existing indicators from your VirtualStore into your new location. Doing this way, the MT4 startup will able to compile all the MQ4 into the Ex4 executable for you.

2. Find out the hidden your MT4 folder in the VirtualStore and copy to there. You need to find a way to unhide the folder in order to access that location. a bit a troublesome for non-tech person.

3. Goto the MT4 editor, to create the new custom file as name given in the rar file, and cut and paste the script into the editor and then compiled it.

*4. This is the best for you - Ask the member in the forum to compile the MQ4 to Ex4 for you to install into the Program Files folder.

As I don't use the LST Divergences very often. It maybe good as what captain is telling you to trade with price action. I did see in another forum, that people enter on the alert divergence to long, but in the end, the trade go short. Found that you may be need to check out the higher time frame to filter out the trade.

- But i find that the LST Divergence filter out a lot of divergences, there are divergences that only see by your eyes and not detected by the program.

- In the evaluation, i found that the hidden divergences did not appear very often or could be the restriction in the code that it. And i can see it manually.

- For the rest of the indicators, i m not looking into it cause waiting too long to appear.

Best is someone can modify the code into the dashboard of multiple currencies and tell me the

status of divergence, candlestick reversal...etc in one look.

Edited by KelvinHand

hxxp://[email protected]/zip/6R4xTu-c/Ed_Burke-_Tutorials.htm

... and for the sake of completeness you can find Ed Burke's ebook here
[b]http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4027-CNBC-500-000-ebook?p=51047&viewfull=1#post51047[/b]

. Give kudos to the original poster. Odd thing: this is what Burke's website currently looks like...

[font=arial][b]http://www.tradeshadow.com[/b][/font]/

... and for the sake of completeness you can find Ed Burke's ebook here
[b]http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4027-CNBC-500-000-ebook?p=51047&viewfull=1#post51047[/b]

. Give kudos to the original poster. Odd thing: this is what Burke's website currently looks like...

[font=arial][b]http://www.tradeshadow.com[/b][/font]/

I did an internal search for 'Ed Burke' but didnot realise 'CNBC $500,000 ebook' contain it.

I do external search on 4shared and found it.

So It is alright to forgive me ? LOL

Hi Captain,

Thank you so much for all the useful info. You mentioned that you have grown to a professional trader. Would you mind tell us a little bit more about your growth path? How long did it take you to grow from a newbie to a professional trader? Do you only trade Forex? Thanks!

These two are GBPCAD and USDCAD long trades taken using TDI divergence. Can we compare with Vladimir Ribakov's LST divergence indicator to see if LST would have traded them similarly or better?

From his own commentary, "After the CAD news settled down the GC and UC had exceeded the ADR marker for the M3-M1 short day out of Level 3 and had a TDI with BIW below the 32 level to trade back safely back to the water."

The setups should be clear for both pairs (download the pic to see).

http://i.imgur.com/vv5PK.jpg

Edited by KelvinHand

That's excellent comparison. Why does the indicators look different between the upper pictures and the lower pictures? I think there is difference in the histogram setting right?

I modified to see the MACD 2 lines and the MT4 standard macd.

Edited by KelvinHand