Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Traders! Does anyone have an account with tradersplazza.com ? Any success with them?

I'm tired of testing and trying... I want stability and a lot of pips

Please advise me

Thanks

All i can say is that you should focus more on long term trading, dont try to make every single pips.

Best regards

Hello Unclepips,

I am new to this forum but I was reading your thread from very beginning. This is a nice technique to predict future with cycles. So thanks Unclepips for starting this thread to share your knowledge and to others who contribute to the thread with predictions. I am searching for Why Markets Turn book to read. Do you know anywhere to find it?. As I know W.D Gann's approach for markets is also more astronomical and not the traditional financial astrology :)

Good Luck

Hi,

15M - EUR/USD 821AM NYT

Will you have the stomach to sell it knowing that non-farm payroll is coming in less than 9 minutes?

Best regards,

Unclepips

Timingsolution:

http://i.imgur.com/31J6Z.png

http://i.imgur.com/31J6Z.png

Wave59:

http://i.imgur.com/V22Im.png

http://i.imgur.com/V22Im.png

Hi Unclepips,

Saw on TS (5min chart, planet composite mer-sat helio 93H) giving a sell too.

Price was following the curvature of the planet composite, but its following more of the upside than down.

Hi,

Thanks! I used to use 2M and 5M charts to look for my entry then I switched to 15M. Usually TS gave a pretty accurate signal before the move but not this time I guess. So it goes to say, nothing is perfect I guess!

Regards,

Unclepips

Hi,

I was looking at GBP/USD, using angle and degree measurements, it looks like potential turning point for GBP/USD around 09/12/2012 at 01:00 GMT NYT as well, but not sure- will see. I was studying it over the weekend. I back-tested roughly 30 turns and the system looked solid. The great thing behind this trick is, you don't have to use any indicators at all. All you need to do is understand the angles and degrees of the instrument. I will share if the live trading works as planned. If not, I will not bother anybody's time with it. It did indicate a turn signal for GBP/USD on 09/07/12 18:00 GMT before market closed on Friday. GBP did turn on the spot. It doesn't give a buy/sell signal. All it does is providing turning time. Now will see if it'll turn as indicated or not.

Question, where can I locate Parson's Reversal Magic?

Regards,

Unclepips

Hi,

I am still having trouble counting the point numbers that he suggested. I believe "The Unified Theory of Markets" by Earik Beann (Wave59 owner) shares similar theory about the market and a little newer than Delta. I am still learning this as well. come to thinkg of it there are three guys who share similar theory except all three came up with different counting. Steve Copan - The Matrix Market is based on 11 cycle points. To me once you get the hang of one of those techniques you'll understand pretty much all three. And I have not! I am still trying though.

Delta is a good read of course. But do also read Unified Theory of Markets.

Regards,

Unclepips