Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this trade in gold dedicated to Ashish ...... he given me to buy gold @ right time yesterday and i took 10$

this is demo trade as i am new in forex....but i am planing to trade in forex market if if this type of trade place

thank you ashish

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4846/comgv.jpg

Dear,

I am shocked about your recent views about me.( such a quick turn-around),

Regards,

ASHISH

No more advice from today, use your own head.

dears,

no more advice from today, use your own head.

my today's trades.

Please check the images.

------------------------- ( to see the images go to the original post )

regards,

ashish,

some people are unhappy with me because the free party is over

Dear Unclepips,

Truly an honest reply. I really appreciate your truthfulness and caring as well as helping attitude with the others. No body can change the destiny of the others. If we are here and benefiting then it is our destiny, what in our control is only our hard work.

That is why there is no harm in sharing the knowledge, some will profit from it and some will have a loss ( Because of their own destiny).

In fact there is always a win-2 situation for the person who is distributing the knowledge for free, He will get the priceless positive thoughts and energy of the others that in turn will enhance his destiny in positive direction.

Any way I do not want to go off topic now. I will be posting more charts ASAP.

Regards,

Navotna,

This is in quick response to the people who are saying -- "he also told me that his call makes millionaire to all his clients"

First of all I never made any promise of this kind. ( No-body can make this to all in financial markets. ) and if (suppose) I did then please read my previous above post.

I openly admitted that - -----

No body can change the destiny of the others. If we are here and benefiting then it is our destiny, what in our control is only our hard work.

That is why there is no harm in sharing the knowledge, some will profit from it and some will have a loss ( Because of their own destiny).

"No body can make any-one a millionaire, (Not even me, but I can be a resource, if you have a destiny to become a millionaire ), Only three elements --- your hard work, destiny and THE GREAT GOD, can make you a MILLIONAIRE."

Regards,

ASHISH,

Hi,

I know it barely showed that hidden divergence. but I hope we all made some pips last night.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Thanks for the every resource you provided to me and to all the forum members for free.

Since this is my 100th post , hence I want to remain positive.

Respects,

ASHISH MOHAN TIWARI,

A Detailed response to Mr. Himanshu about his false statements

A Detailed response to Mr. Himanshu ---

First answers to the blames he made -

Blame - 1-- I am a SCAM. ( You do not know even a correct meaning of the SCAM)

Answer - Can any-body say or prove that I have taken any money from any-one?

If yes then tell the mode of payment,

Cheque no., My Bank A/C No. or whatever else through any-one made any payment to me,

I challange all ( Who say I am SCAM ) TO EVEN TELL MY BANK A/C NO.

Reality - From last one month with all my hard work and dedication, I have provided all the information to everyone for free,

Even when some people wanted the live trading then I provided them live trading through my quick posts for free, and they benefitted from it. (with-out any financial expectation from them)

I will give you an example--

Please go to the following page - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page81

and read post no. 805 by RAVEMAN AND POST 806 BY ME.

"Originally Posted by Raveman

Dear Ashish,

So you remain bearish?

Regards,

Raveman

Reply -- "You can see the movements in AG and AU right now." (By ASHISH)

This is a clear example that I have provided info. to take position in live trading. ( The market was moving down in GOLD and SILVER AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT. Raveman can prove this.)

Blame - 2 - "he gave me a 2 days demo and he not given what he promish i will upload his result soon.." (Please correct your ENGLISH)

Answer - I chalange you to tell openly what promise did I make?

Do you have a courage to tell people openly what expectation do you have ( clearly) from a person when you take a professional advice?

Do you want to be money doubled in a few days ( or in a single day ) ? ( If yes then people will know who you are )

In DEMO you got more than 2.6% average return in a single day, what else you want?

Do you know that most of the successful fund managers are not able to give more than 25% average return annually.

If you wanted a long term performance then you should have asked me.

Instead you asked me to do a wrong thing in principle - That is - I should provide you detailed statement of my existing clients.

When I refused this and told you that it can not be done as it is against our privacy policy and I can not give you even names of my clients then you asked me to provide me statement with all other info. (private) and suggested me to erase and delete only names of clients from statement, then again I refused it.

Can you tell this forum how ETHICAL it is? (what you demanded from me.)

There is one simple thing you should have understood - Either you believe me or not, ( Based on my performance )

It is your choice to take my help or not. You can blame a person for SCAM only when he has taken anything (money I suppose) from you or any-one. You can blame the person if you can provide any information from any-one, that he has taken money from him and the person who gave the money is not satisfied. That is why I said - "You do not know even a correct meaning of the SCAM"

Mr. Himanshu your Good time is over and be ready for a DEFAMATION CASE against yourself. You will soon get a notice.

Reality - You asked for SCALPING DEMO and in this type of DEMO I try to show max. no. of trade in a single day. So I did it.( more than 20 trades in two days ) If you wanted position based demo Then you should have asked about that.

People with some knowledge about markets will be able to understand ( after seeing the statement ) the fact that- what-ever positions I took in gold ( Demo to "hims") were all profitable, if I would have hold them for some time but to show the psychology and stress based reaction of a normal trader (while doing scalping), I closed some positions with a loss.

Every one knows that what I do is the astrology based trading and I know well in advance what will happen in market, and according to that short positions in GOLD were taken yesterday (when everybody was bullish) and today in morning session the GOLD was bearish.

I have proved this again and again ( to know the future reaction of a particular FI well in advance ) in this forum and there is no need to prove it again.

I will advice you to read these posts only ---

post 460 at page no. ---http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page46

post 462 at page no. ---http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page47

"Originally Posted by ASHISH MOHAN

Dears,

Following are the images of my shorts,

Just Now I have seen my personal SAM-VEDIC BULLISH PATTERN in EURO in 4 H chart hence now on there is a high probabilty that EURO will move upward from here. Hence do the careful trading now on. I will stop shorting Euro now on for some time.

If TA will support then looking to buy around 1.2050 or pull-back.

Regards,

ASHISH,"

post 673 at page no. ---http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page68

Dears,

Below is the image of my personally coded indicator's signal of EURO bullish from 1.2000 level at least for some time. This is SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN and among the four patterns, - RIGVEDIC, YAJURVEDIC, SAMVEDIC, and ATHARVAVEDIC Patterns.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8707/euro4h.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dears,

1.2050 in EURO is broken but SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN IS STILL intact.

Regards,

Ashish,

( THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER POSTS, PLEASE READ FROM BEGINING)

Blame - 3 - My performance in DEMO was not good - "i will upload his result soon.."

Answer - Now it is more than 12 Hours since your post then why you did not post the statement as I provided to you.

You do-not have courage to tell people that you got average 2.6% return in a single day for free and still you are not satisfied.

Reality - The detailed statement was posted to Mr. Himanshu at 9:30 AM IST on August 8, 2012 ASAP.

I was very busy with my trading since last 10 days or so, hence did not even get the time to see the posts in FORUM, Today just instinctively I opened the thread and saw the malicious posts and replied immediately.

I have provided the DEMO Statements already and instantly as I have nothing to hide. (DEMO given to HIMANSHU) IN post no. 850 ( please go to - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page85)

Blame - 4 - "he is posting images with some skill".

Answer - There is only one skill - the power of my knowledge in making correct entry of my trades.

I have provided the live trading to the people in this forum. It means the Images were posted as soon as the trade was taken or closed and that is why I asked the people to check the timings of my trades with real market prices

(There was only difference of a minute or less as it takes to upload the images and type)

Please go to the -- http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page65

and read post no. - 646,

"Dears,

Everybody can see it is nothing but quick decision making ability.( please check the timing of my recent posts and compare it with real market situation and timing)

Regards,"

Blame - 4 - "why he never sherd or post trade result" (Again please correct your ENGLISH)

Answer - For the simple reason - It was never asked. Today as soon as you asked it - I immediately posted it. ( If it will be asked again then again it will be posted as per my will. )

Reality 1- - Actually I thought it would be better to give advice in live market conditions to my indo friends as they must take correct decision in fast moving markets. (Why should I waste time to do marketing by posting the statements as it would not help any one in taking trade decisions, but will do only my advertising and that was not my intension.)

Reality 2- - Whether I should provide my account statements or not is my will and right, who the person are you to ask me for this? ( From which moral and legal right you are asking this?)

Blame - 4 - "ye yaha logo ko ullu samajta hai ." { He thinks that everybody is OWL (FOOL) Here }

Answer - This is not true as I know many people personally and I respect them ( Because they have contributed a lot here ) - for example Unclepips is like my elder brother, some others include "Kesk", "Fmfx" and many others.

Reality - Any person ( People understand to whom I am indicating ) who has lost the money in financial markets heavily and seek my pro. advice is a FOOL because of the following reasons.( It is not that I think he is an OWL, actually he is an OWL in reality)

1- Loosing money in financial markts is not new, even I lost a little bit when I was quite young.(the person should not be called a fool)

2- The person is called a fool when he is not able to learn and succeed after his failures.

( And that is you are really)

3- The person is called a fool when he wants 10 to 15% daily average return in financial markets, ( And that is you are really).

4- The person is called a fool when he has already lost almost half a million INR and still not able to make money and looking for others to help him.

5- The person is called a fool when he looks for short term techniques ( like instant indicator or expert adviser of a kind, although some indicators are good but you have to use your mind to apply them )

6- The person is called a fool when he himself do not have the mind to beat the financial markets and call me or email me to get my help. [( And that is you are really), ( My all clients respect me like a GURU and bow to me because of my power of knowledge, I can provide personal phone no. after asking from them)]

7- The person is called a fool when he is influenced by the opinion of the others and make a view with-out testing the person himself.

8- The person is called a fool when he judges the trading abilty of a person by seeing only two days of his trading ( And that is you are really).

9- The person is called a fool when he expects a REAL HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR FREE.

So In reality I am happy, after a long time I was blessed to talk a real ULLU (an OWL) who is sacred in INDIAN MYTHOLOGY as he is vehicle of GODDES LAXMI MATA {who is Goddess of real wealth ( NOT ONLY MONEY)}.

Plea - "moderators please ban both asish mohan tiwari and navothna"

Answer - 1- I would not be affected at all if I am banned, because I am not at all dependent on FORUM FOR my Living. So I don't care at all.

2- Moderators are wise enough to take a good decision.

3- I have not taken any thing from anyone ( except a software from Unclepips and my dear kesk.) but I have contributed my knowledge for free.

4- I did not even have time since last 10 days to post and this detailed reply is with help of my assistant.

Reality- There are hundreds of people behind me as they are benefitted from me, by not paying even a single penny.

Some Questions to HIMANSHU (hims)

Mr Himanshu Do you have a courage to answer any one of my questions.

1- I contacted you or you contacted me ( Please forward my email to Unclepips if you got first from my side any )?

2- Why you asked for my email and mobile no.?

3- What is your contribution to this forum and thread ?

4- Is it true that you joined this forum after you asked the trading tips from me for free, and then I advised you to join this forum and also advised to read the posts from very begining ( I have advised many to do so via my PM )?

Please go to page no. - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page72

and read Himanshu's first post -

ashish sir not got any link for mt4

Why are you calling mr Sir? this is not due to respect but to get gains for free.

I helped Himanshu for free please check post no.716 on - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page72

Dear Hims,

Please go to the following link and download and install, I have given you mig mt4 link because as i will post the charts you will have no problem in timing as both will have same timing.

http://www1.migbank.com/trading/open-30-day-demo-account/

Regards,

ASHISH,

Now check the Himanshu's 2nd post at same page-

ok i did it .

now it asking me for registration

can you mail me more detail please.

I again helped him for free.

Now check the Himanshu's 3rd post on next page 73-

ok i did it .

now it asking me for registration

can you mail me more detail please.

Then I again helped him for free.

And the list of demands goes on and on, on my email and PM, Today he posted his Fifth post and I do not remember what he posted in his 4th post.

5- What was your motive (other than taking benefit from me for free) joining the forum, can you prove that.

6- Is it true that you have not contributed anything in this FORUM AND THREAD and got huge knowledge and benefit from me for free?

7- Why should I help selfish people like you?

8- What I have taken from you and what you have given to me?

9- What I have given to you and in return what I got from you?

There are many more questions but I will not ask them.

Reality About Me-

1- I am a professional trader and an educator and I openly admitted it previouly in my posts.

2- Trading and providing education is my bread and butter and I have every right to ask people money (whatever amount I like) if people are contacting me personally and not through this forum openly.

3- If a person is able to make 100 thousnd USD from my advice then I have every right to ask him for 1000 or 5000 USD or whatever amount I like.

4- Whether A person wants my personal advice at very hefty prices or not, is his decision.

5- I can not be asked - why I asked for 1000 USD OR more, I can ask for any amount I like.

6- There was no marketing involved as I was not even posting with my real name. I did not disclose my nationality up to my posts on page 67.

7- With many PMs and demand in public people forced me to disclose my true identity.

8- People asked me for my personal mobile no., and I posted and immediately deleted it because I had concrens that people will think that I am advertising my-self.

9- People who contacted me personally for my advice were trying to get my all 17 years of experience for free., when they did not get it for free then they are furious.

10- I like to build the website for free and this is my hobby. I have one website running since last SIX years and I never adverised it ( in that website when GOLD was around 750 USD MARK, it was predicted to make near about 2000 USD mark in coming 10 years.)

I challange any-one from this forum to tell url of that website. Even at present I have one website (www.vedictrading.webs.com) (which is out of hobby and for information purpose only) and I never posted any links to anyone about that website in this forum.

I did not get time to edit and post in this website ( It is not even build completely since last many months), I did not even get time to post since last 10 days, any internet marketer will always be an active person specially when people are after him, He will post regularly and will not ignore the people.

11- If I have to do marketing then I will do it by my website by running it professionally.

12- I do not need marketing (I alrady have too many requests to full-fill, and there is at-least three months advance booking) as every-one knows - my fees are hefty and I take only selected people to educate not every-one. ( I do not want to disclose my methods to too many people because then it will become inefective.)

13- I can-not and will not provide my all knowledge to all the people for free.

14- I am ready for open challange of live trading with any one around the world. ( I have already posted information well in advance worth thousands of USD for free and I and every-body else know that).

15- The final reality is people do not want to do all the hard work by them-selves and expect others to help them for free. ( They must understand that there is limit to free resourses.)

I firmly believe that I have made my points. { I was a bit hurt by response of a single person among the thousands, but people will blame the GOD as well and I am a petty MORTAL.)

Waiting for responses from all ( This will prove whether it is good to help or not).

Regards,

ASHISH MOHAN TIWARI.

Edited by ASHISH MOHAN

Dear Unclepips,

Thanks for the every resource you provided to me and to all the forum members for free.

Since this is my 100th post , hence I want to remain positive.

Respects,

ASHISH MOHAN TIWARI,

Hi Ashish,

Congratulations on your 100th post.

Best regards,

Unclepips

A Detailed response to Mr. Himanshu ---

First answers to the blames he made -

Blame - 1-- I am a SCAM. ( You do not know even a correct meaning of the SCAM)

Answer - Can any-body say or prove that I have taken any money from any-one?

If yes then tell the mode of payment,

Cheque no., My Bank A/C No. or whatever else through any-one made any payment to me,

I challange all ( Who say I am SCAM ) TO EVEN TELL MY BANK A/C NO.

Reality - From last one month with all my hard work and dedication, I have provided all the information to everyone for free,

Even when some people wanted the live trading then I provided them live trading through my quick posts for free, and they benefitted from it. (with-out any financial expectation from them)

I will give you an example--

Please go to the following page - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page81

and read post no. 805 by RAVEMAN AND POST 806 BY ME.

"Originally Posted by Raveman

Dear Ashish,

So you remain bearish?

Regards,

Raveman

Reply -- "You can see the movements in AG and AU right now." (By ASHISH)

This is a clear example that I have provided info. to take position in live trading. ( The market was moving down in GOLD and SILVER AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT. Raveman can prove this.)

Blame - 2 - "he gave me a 2 days demo and he not given what he promish i will upload his result soon.." (Please correct your ENGLISH)

Answer - I chalange you to tell openly what promise did I make?

Do you have a courage to tell people openly what expectation do you have ( clearly) from a person when you take a professional advice?

Do you want to be money doubled in a few days ( or in a single day ) ? ( If yes then people will know who you are )

In DEMO you got more than 2.6% average return in a single day, what else you want?

Do you know that most of the successful fund managers are not able to give more than 25% average return annually.

If you wanted a long term performance then you should have asked me.

Instead you asked me to do a wrong thing in principle - That is - I should provide you detailed statement of my existing clients.

When I refused this and told you that it can not be done as it is against our privacy policy and I can not give you even names of my clients then you asked me to provide me statement with all other info. (private) and suggested me to erase and delete only names of clients from statement, then again I refused it.

Can you tell this forum how ETHICAL it is? (what you demanded from me.)

There is one simple thing you should have understood - Either you believe me or not, ( Based on my performance )

It is your choice to take my help or not. You can blame a person for SCAM only when he has taken anything (money I suppose) from you or any-one. You can blame the person if you can provide any information from any-one, that he has taken money from him and the person who gave the money is not satisfied. That is why I said - "You do not know even a correct meaning of the SCAM"

Mr. Himanshu your Good time is over and be ready for a DEFAMATION CASE against yourself. You will soon get a notice.

Reality - You asked for SCALPING DEMO and in this type of DEMO I try to show max. no. of trade in a single day. So I did it.( more than 20 trades in two days ) If you wanted position based demo Then you should have asked about that.

People with some knowledge about markets will be able to understand ( after seeing the statement ) the fact that- what-ever positions I took in gold ( Demo to "hims") were all profitable, if I would have hold them for some time but to show the psychology and stress based reaction of a normal trader (while doing scalping), I closed some positions with a loss.

Every one knows that what I do is the astrology based trading and I know well in advance what will happen in market, and according to that short positions in GOLD were taken yesterday (when everybody was bullish) and today in morning session the GOLD was bearish.

I have proved this again and again ( to know the future reaction of a particular FI well in advance ) in this forum and there is no need to prove it again.

I will advice you to read these posts only ---

post 460 at page no. ---http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page46

post 462 at page no. ---http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page47

"Originally Posted by ASHISH MOHAN

Dears,

Following are the images of my shorts,

Just Now I have seen my personal SAM-VEDIC BULLISH PATTERN in EURO in 4 H chart hence now on there is a high probabilty that EURO will move upward from here. Hence do the careful trading now on. I will stop shorting Euro now on for some time.

If TA will support then looking to buy around 1.2050 or pull-back.

Regards,

ASHISH,"

post 673 at page no. ---http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page68

( THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER POSTS, PLEASE READ FROM BEGINING)

Blame - 3 - My performance in DEMO was not good - "i will upload his result soon.."

Answer - Now it is more than 12 Hours since your post then why you did not post the statement as I provided to you.

You do-not have courage to tell people that you got average 2.6% return in a single day for free and still you are not satisfied.

Reality - The detailed statement was posted to Mr. Himanshu at 9:30 AM IST on August 8, 2012 ASAP.

I was very busy with my trading since last 10 days or so, hence did not even get the time to see the posts in FORUM, Today just instinctively I opened the thread and saw the malicious posts and replied immediately.

I have provided the DEMO Statements already and instantly as I have nothing to hide. (DEMO given to HIMANSHU) IN post no. 850 ( please go to - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page85)

Blame - 4 - "he is posting images with some skill".

Answer - There is only one skill - the power of my knowledge in making correct entry of my trades.

I have provided the live trading to the people in this forum. It means the Images were posted as soon as the trade was taken or closed and that is why aI asked the people to check the timings of my trades with real market prices

(There was only difference of a minute or less as it takes to upload the images and type)

Please go to the -- http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page65

and read post no. - 646,

"Dears,

Everybody can see it is nothing but quick decision making ability.( please check the timing of my recent posts and compare it with real market situation and timing)

Regards,"

Blame - 4 - "why he never sherd or post trade result" (Again please correct your ENGLISH)

Answer - For the simple reason - It was never asked. Today as soon as you asked it - I immediately posted it. ( If it will be asked again then again it will be posted as per my will. )

Reality 1- - Actually I thought it would be better to give advice in live market conditions to my indo friends as they must take correct decision in fast moving markets. (Why should I waste time to do marketing by posting the statements as it would not help any one in taking trade decisions, but will do only my advertising and that was not my intension.)

Reality 2- - Whether I should provide my account statements or not is my will and right, who the person are you to ask me for this? ( From which moral and legal right you are asking this?)

Blame - 4 - "ye yaha logo ko ullu samajta hai ." { He thinks that everybody is OWL (FOOL) Here }

Answer - This is not true as I know many people personally and I respect them ( Because they have contributed a lot here ) - for example Unclepips is like my elder brother, some others include "Kesk", "Fmfx" and many others.

Reality - Any person ( People understand to whom I am indicating ) who has lost the money in financial markets heavily and seek my pro. advice is a FOOL because of the following reasons.( It is not that I think he is an OWL, actually he is an OWL in reality)

1- Loosing money in financial markts is not new, even I lost a little bit when I was quite young.(the person should not be called a fool)

2- The person is called a fool when he is not able to learn and succeed after his failures.

( And that is you are really)

3- The person is called a fool when he wants 10 to 15% daily average return in financial markets, ( And that is you are really).

4- The person is called a fool when he has already lost almost half a million INR and still not able to make money and looking for others to help him.

5- The person is called a fool when he looks for short term techniques ( like instant indicator or expert adviser of a kind, although some indicators are good but you have to use your mind to apply them )

6- The person is called a fool when he himself do not have the mind to beat the financial markets and call me or email me to get my help. [( And that is you are really), ( My all clients respect me like a GURU and bow to me because of my power of knowledge, I can provide personal phone no. after asking from them)]

7- The person is called a fool when he is influenced by the opinion of the others and make a view with-out testing the person himself.

8- The person is called a fool when he judges the trading abilty of a person by seeing only two days of his trading ( And that is you are really).

9- The person is called a fool when he expects a REAL HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR FREE.

So In reality I am happy, after a long time I was blessed to talk a real ULLU (an OWL) who is sacred in INDIAN MYTHOLOGY as he is vehicle of GODDES LAXMI MATA {who is Goddess of real wealth ( NOT ONLY MONEY)}.

Plea - "moderators please ban both asish mohan tiwari and navothna"

Answer - 1- I would not be affected at all if I am banned, because I am not at all dependent on FORUM FOR my Living. So I don't care at all.

2- Moderators are wise enough to take a good decision.

3- I have not taken any thing from anyone ( except a software from Unclepips and my dear kesk.) but I have contributed my knowledge for free.

4- I did not even have time since last 10 days to post and this detailed reply is with help of my assistant.

Reality- There are hundreds of people behind me as they are benefitted from me, by not paying even a single penny.

Some Questions to HIMANSHU (hims)

Mr Himanshu Do you have a courage to answer any one of my questions.

1- I contacted you or you contacted me ( Please forward my email to Unclepips if you got first from my side any )?

2- Why you asked for my email and mobile no.?

3- What is your contribution to this forum and thread ?

4- Is it true that you joined this forum after you asked the trading tips from me for free, and then I advised you to join this forum and also advised to read the posts from very begining ( I have advised many to do so via my PM )?

Please go to page no. - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page72

and read Himanshu's first post -

Why are you calling mr Sir? this is not due to respect but to get gains for free.

I helped Himanshu for free please check post no.716 on - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page72

Now check the Himanshu's 2nd post at same page-

I again helped him for free.

Now check the Himanshu's 3rd post on next page 73-

Then I again helped him for free.

And the list of demands goes on and on, on my email and PM, Today he posted his Fifth post and I do not remember what he posted in his 4th post.

5- What was your motive (other than taking benefit from me for free) joining the forum, can you prove that.

6- Is it true that you have not contributed anything in this FORUM AND THREAD and got huge knowledge and benefit from me for free?

7- Why should I help selfish people like you?

8- What I have taken from you and what you have given to me?

9- What I have given to you and in return what I got from you?

There are many more questions but I will not ask them.

Reality About Me-

1- I am a professional trader and an educator and I openly admitted it previouly in my posts.

2- Trading and providing education is my bread and butter and I have every right to ask people money (whatever amount I like) if people are contacting me personally and not through this forum openly.

3- If a person is able to make 100 thousnd USD from my advice then I have every right to ask him for 1000 or 5000 USD or whatever amount I like.

4- Whether A person wants my personal advice at very hefty prices or not, is his decision.

5- I can not be asked - why I asked for 1000 USD OR more, I can ask for any amount I like.

6- There was no marketing involved as I was not even posting with my real name. I did not disclose my nationality up to my posts on page 67.

7- With many PMs and demand in public people forced me to disclose my true identity.

8- People asked me for my personal mobile no., and I posted and immediately deleted it because I had concrens that people will think that I am advertising my-self.

9- People who contacted me personally for my advice were trying to get my all 17 years of experience for free., when they did not get it for free then they are furious.

10- I like to build the website for free and this is my hobby. I have one website running since last SIX years and I never adverised it ( in that website when GOLD was around 750 USD MARK, it was predicted to make near about 2000 USD mark in coming 10 years.)

I challange any-one from this forum to tell url of that website. Even at present I have one website (www.vedictrading.webs.com) (which is out of hobby and for information purpose only) and I never posted any links to anyone about that website in this forum.

I did not get time to edit and post in this website ( It is not even build completely since last many months), I did not even get time to post since last 10 days, any internet marketer will always be an active person specially when people are after him, He will post regularly and will not ignore the people.

11- If I have to do marketing then I will do it by my website by running it professionally.

12- I do not need marketing (I alrady have too many requests to full-fill, and there is at-least three months advance booking) as every-one knows - my fees are hefty and I take only selected people to educate not every-one. ( I do not want to disclose my methods to too many people because then it will become inefective.)

13- I can-not and will not provide my all knowledge to all the people for free.

14- I am ready for open challange of live trading with any one around the world. ( I have already posted information well in advance worth thousands of USD for free and I and every-body else know that).

15- The final reality is people do not want to do all the hard work by them-selves and expect others to help them for free. ( They must understand that there is limit to free resourses.)

I firmly believe that I have made my points. { I was a bit hurt by response of a single person among the thousands, but people will blame the GOD as well and I am a petty MORTAL.)

Waiting for responses from all ( This will prove whether it is good to help or not).

Regards,

ASHISH MOHAN TIWARI.

Hi Ashish,

I hope all is well at your end.

Take it easy brother because sometimes life is unpredictable, well, at least to me.

I hope you save your energy and remain focus on your tradings.

Take care,

Unclepips

Hi Ashish,

Congratulations on your 100th post.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Please reply to my post no. 101 ( with Subject : A Detailed response to Mr. Himanshu about his false statements ) openly or send me an email.

I am seriously considering to leave this forum as I have no personal interests to continue and I do not get ample time to post.

What is your advice my Big Brother?

Respects,

Ashish Mohan Tiwari.

Like any other forum and thread, now this thread also turned into a flamming war. Please stop this.

hims - Use your head, why did you depend on others to make your money. And when it fails, you complain. Suppose you have become a millianaire, would you attribute your success to the other person. I dont suppose so!

Ashish - No such detailed explanation is necessary. In any public forum, people always say one is ascamster and others say he is brilliant. Dont stoop to other peoples level, by doing so, you are stooping to their level.

In any case, in trading, Greed and Fear are the 2 traits which makes you a successful or failed trader. So depending on your luck (or knowledge) you will become one of the above. Take ownership of your success or failure. DONT BLAME OTHERS, even scamsters. That means you got suckered into their scheme and you are not destined to become succesful.

Again this is my opinion, and I dont want another thread going on for this reply. So PLEASE desist poting further on the topic.

Like any other forum and thread, now this thread also turned into a flamming war. Please stop this.

hims - Use your head, why did you depend on others to make your money. And when it fails, you complain. Suppose you have become a millianaire, would you attribute your success to the other person. I dont suppose so!

Ashish - No such detailed explanation is necessary. In any public forum, people always say one is ascamster and others say he is brilliant. Dont stoop to other peoples level, by doing so, you are stooping to their level.

In any case, in trading, Greed and Fear are the 2 traits which makes you a successful or failed trader. So depending on your luck (or knowledge) you will become one of the above. Take ownership of your success or failure. DONT BLAME OTHERS, even scamsters. That means you got suckered into their scheme and you are not destined to become succesful.

Again this is my opinion, and I dont want another thread going on for this reply. So PLEASE desist poting further on the topic.

very wise advise ...

Ashish .please be kind .. I am also astro student and confidently say it works. I think YOU dont need to be that much sensitive to - hims - post . Dont worry pal.. Keep going ..

bhargav

i observe thread last one month and have 55 year age but newbie in trade.

Thanks to UNclepips, kesk, navotna, fmfx, ashish and all others for help now i am with some success.

I not know astro and vedic and confused.

please help me how to start i read post from start but not get anything.

seniors ( not in age and in trading) please help me,

I can contribute forum with RUSSIAN EAs but dont have astro EAS.

thanks,

i am vury bad in english,

I think the recent issue has arisen out of expectation. This being a sharing forum, as demonstrated by many contributors who have shared systems, indicators etc which in some cases they have paid for, also demonstrated by giving people like Unclepips, Kesk, and others on this thread ( apologies for not naming everybody). I salute them.

Surely Karma will be rewarded - it is perhaps one of three ways in which to change your destiny, according to Scriptures.

So there was a natural expectation that Ashish would share his knowledge, or software or indicators that he used, in order that the few people on this thread who wanted to learn, and importantly believed in astrology, could do so.

Ashish is of course well within his rights if he decides not to share those things. Whilst I respect his decision, personally I find it little use to see infrequently posted charts as signals, which you will miss at the right time anyway. What have I learnt, nothing. Again, others might find this useful, and I have no issue with that.

I do thank him for providing the inspiration to look into vedic astrological trading and for that I am grateful. I also know that this is hard and long road, I have to be honest I have made very little progress. Without a "guru" to teach you, it will be very difficult.

There is also a strong element of spirituality in this, all the best astrologers I know of in India for example will never delve into astrological prediction without having done their meditations and puja in the morning.

So therefore, let us put our ego's behind us. May Saraswati and Ganesh give us the knowledge and fruition in our quest.

Of course if I find something that we can all use, I will post it here.

Edited by pardy

I think the recent issue has arisen out of expectation. This being a sharing forum, as demonstrated by many contributors who have shared systems, indicators etc which in some cases they have paid for, also demonstrated by giving people like Unclepips, Kesk, and others on this thread ( apologies for not naming everybody). I salute them.

Surely Karma will be rewarded - it is perhaps one of three ways in which to change your destiny, according to Scriptures.

So there was a natural expectation that Ashish would share his knowledge, or software or indicators that he used, in order that the few people on this thread who wanted to learn, and importantly believed in astrology, could do so.

Ashish is of course well within his rights if he decides not to share those things. Whilst I respect his decision, personally I find it little use to see infrequently posted charts as signals, which you will miss at the right time anyway. What have I learnt, nothing. Again, others might find this useful, and I have no issue with that.

I do thank him for providing the inspiration to look into vedic astrological trading and for that I am grateful. I also know that this is hard and long road, I have to be honest I have made very little progress. Without a "guru" to teach you, it will be very difficult.

There is also a strong element of spirituality in this, all the best astrologers I know of in India for example will never delve into astrological prediction without having done their meditations and puja in the morning.

So therefore, let us put our ego's behind us. May Saraswati and Ganesh give us the knowledge and fruition in our quest.

Of course if I find something that we can all use, I will post it here.

Dear pardy,

I really appreciate your reply with well chosen words, A person's true identity and character is displayed by his thought process. As you have chosen the following sentence --

"There is also a strong element of spirituality in this, all the best astrologers I know of in India for example will never delve into astrological prediction without having done their meditations and puja in the morning.

So therefore, let us put our ego's behind us. May Saraswati and Ganesh give us the knowledge and fruition in our quest."

And after reading this I firmly believe that you are a decent spiritual person. From today you are in my personal friends list, ( very few ) I choose friends with a little caution as this world is very selfish, and I do not want to provide my knowledge and skill to worthless people. (who are only after the money).

As your statement clearly reflects that you are a spiritual person and you are only second person in this forum, who I think has the same mentality and thought process as I have. ( There may be others and I apologize because I do not have the chance to know them personally ).

Most of the people do not understand the meaning and effectiveness of Spirituality and purity of thought process. Some people think that they can buy everything from money, but this is not always true.

As my GURU ordered I daily go through the process as you described in your post ( Meditation and Puja ), if without this I will predict then gradually the predictions will become wrong and this is the reason I can not provide my complete knowledge to every-one who is simply paying the money.

You are absolutely right in saying -

"personally I find it little use to see infrequently posted charts as signals, which you will miss at the right time anyway. What have I learnt, nothing. Again, others might find this useful, and I have no issue with that."

Well these charts were for the mass of the general public and not for a special person like you.

And in response I offer you ( completely free ) all the resources I have [ except my VEDIC INDICATOR, I will provide you this as well for free, but only after knowing you a little bit more ( I am sorry because I made promise to my GURU that I will provide it only after knowing a person well. Whenever I will provide Indicator - it will be for free.)]

Please tell me what you want exactly and how you want it so that you can learn a lot from me.

I will post exactly in the way as you may be, and will be able to learn.

I will put my all ego behind, as you suggested, but I can not prevent my-self too much despite my efforts. As my personality is driven by my planets in HOROSCOPE and I will try to explain why.

- As my horoscope tells ( main points )-

1- Mine is SINGH LAGNA ( Ascendant in 5th sign - Lion with Sun as a ruler, and in fire sign )

personality - Administrative, dominating, aggressive, egoistic etc.

2- Mars is in Aries again giving me a all fire characteristics. - very -2 aggressive ( you can analyse in detail ).

3- Jupiter and Mercury in good position to give me all knowledge and Mind ( Mercury is with-out any blemish and clear - not with Sun and not ASTA, so in full power.)

4- Saturn in 11th house with RAHU and mercury is in sign of Saturn to provide me all the comforts of life with only after hard work and using my mind and knowledge.

5- At present I am observing KETU Maha -Dasha hence The GOD is blessing me with all the hidden knowledge and process, which is known to none ( KETU is KARAKA FOR MOKSHHA and gives you knowledge about ultimate truth ).

6 - I am able to observe my all drawbacks and faults and can make a unbiased opinion about myself because I have moon in KARKA Rashi ( Cancer ) and it gives the ability to differentiate right and wrong.

Although the Moon gives me emotional stability ( in cancer moon is powerful and moon is Karaka graha of mind control "MAN") but it has one problem - it is in 12th house and hence some times I loose my temper as driven by mars and Singha Lagna. ( Again as their effect is gone the Moon becomes effective and gives emotional stability .)

Well this personal analysis to show only how planets effect a person and despite his efforts a person can not always remain free from their effect. ( With great effort this can also be achieved, although I am trying hard but still not able to reach that level where I can control, all my emotion by my will only )

So I will have the natural personality of a fire sign.

I know that you are well versed in ASTROLOGY and hence please comment.

I have explained more than required and Again Mr. Singh please ask me whatever you want.

I will be honored to help such a person.

Best Regards,

ASHISH MOHAN TIWARI.

Dear pardy,

I really appreciate your reply with well chosen words, A person's true identity and character is displayed by his thought process. As you have chosen the following sentence --

"There is also a strong element of spirituality in this, all the best astrologers I know of in India for example will never delve into astrological prediction without having done their meditations and puja in the morning.

So therefore, let us put our ego's behind us. May Saraswati and Ganesh give us the knowledge and fruition in our quest."

And after reading this I firmly believe that you are a decent spiritual person. From today you are in my personal friends list, ( very few ) I choose friends with a little caution as this world is very selfish, and I do not want to provide my knowledge and skill to worthless people. (who are only after the money).

As your statement clearly reflects that you are a spiritual person and you are only second person in this forum, who I think has the same mentality and thought process as I have. ( There may be others and I apologize because I do not have the chance to know them personally ).

Most of the people do not understand the meaning and effectiveness of Spirituality and purity of thought process. Some people think that they can buy everything from money, but this is not always true.

As my GURU ordered I daily go through the process as you described in your post ( Meditation and Puja ), if without this I will predict then gradually the predictions will become wrong and this is the reason I can not provide my complete knowledge to every-one who is simply paying the money.

You are absolutely right in saying -

"personally I find it little use to see infrequently posted charts as signals, which you will miss at the right time anyway. What have I learnt, nothing. Again, others might find this useful, and I have no issue with that."

Well these charts were for the mass of the general public and not for a special person like you.

And in response I offer you ( completely free ) all the resources I have [ except my VEDIC INDICATOR, I will provide you this as well for free, but only after knowing you a little bit more ( I am sorry because I made promise to my GURU that I will provide it only after knowing a person well. Whenever I will provide Indicator - it will be for free.)]

Please tell me what you want exactly and how you want it so that you can learn a lot from me.

I will post exactly in the way as you may be, and will be able to learn.

I will put my all ego behind, as you suggested, but I can not prevent my-self too much despite my efforts. As my personality is driven by my planets in HOROSCOPE and I will try to explain why.

- As my horoscope tells ( main points )-

1- Mine is SINGH LAGNA ( Ascendant in 5th sign - Lion with Sun as a ruler, and in fire sign )

personality - Administrative, dominating, aggressive, egoistic etc.

2- Mars is in Aries again giving me a all fire characteristics. - very -2 aggressive ( you can analyse in detail ).

3- Jupiter and Mercury in good position to give me all knowledge and Mind ( Mercury is with-out any blemish and clear - not with Sun and not ASTA, so in full power.)

4- Saturn in 11th house with RAHU and mercury is in sign of Saturn to provide me all the comforts of life with only after hard work and using my mind and knowledge.

5- At present I am observing KETU Maha -Dasha hence The GOD is blessing me with all the hidden knowledge and process, which is known to none ( KETU is KARAKA FOR MOKSHHA and gives you knowledge about ultimate truth ).

6 - I am able to observe my all drawbacks and faults and can make a unbiased opinion about myself because I have moon in KARKA Rashi ( Cancer ) and it gives the ability to differentiate right and wrong.

Although the Moon gives me emotional stability ( in cancer moon is powerful and moon is Karaka graha of mind control "MAN") but it has one problem - it is in 12th house and hence some times I loose my temper as driven by mars and Singha Lagna. ( Again as their effect is gone the Moon becomes effective and gives emotional stability .)

Well this personal analysis to show only how planets effect a person and despite his efforts a person can not always remain free from their effect. ( With great effort this can also be achieved, although I am trying hard but still not able to reach that level where I can control, all my emotion by my will only )

So I will have the natural personality of a fire sign.

I know that you are well versed in ASTROLOGY and hence please comment.

I have explained more than required and Again Mr. Singh please ask me whatever you want.

I will be honored to help such a person.

Best Regards,

ASHISH MOHAN TIWARI.

Dearest Ashish,

I am humbled by your offer. Jis pay santon aur guruon ki nazar pad jaye woh bhagyashali hote hain.

Let me email you.

I remember this old story from my childhood told to me by my mother when I asked her about how one should pray. Probably you have heard this one yourself. There was a bhikari ( beggar) who went to the palace gates and was begging. Soon, he was asked by the king passing by him - bolo, kya mangte ho? what do you want? And he replied, 10 paise dey do ( give me 10 paise). Standing in front of the King all he could think of asking was a measly 10 paise whereas he could have got so much more. So my Mum said if you stand in front of God, asking to be made a "big" person or asking for lots of wealth is like asking for 10 paisa. Agar Bhagwan sey kuchh maangna hi hai, to Bhagwan ko hi maang lo. Kind of same thing here.

So I will think hard before I ask :-)

Pardy

Edited by pardy

Dearest Ashish,

I am humbled by your offer. Jis pay santon aur guruon ki nazar pad jaye woh bhagyashali hote hain.

Let me email you.

I remember this old story from my childhood told to me by my mother when I asked her about how one should pray. Probably you have heard this one yourself. There was a bhikari ( beggar) who went to the palace gates and was begging. Soon, he was asked by the king passing by him - bolo, kya mangte ho? what do you want? And he replied, 10 paise dey do ( give me 10 paise). Standing in front of the King all he could think of asking was a measly 10 paise whereas he could have got so much more. So my Mum said if you stand in front of God, asking to be made a "big" person or asking for lots of wealth is like asking for 10 paisa. Agar Bhagwan sey kuchh maangna hi hai, to Bhagwan ko hi maang lo. Kind of same thing here.

So I will think hard before I ask :-)

Pardy

Dear Pardy,

I am a petty mortal with a very- very little power and nothing more than that.

Only The Great God has the capacity to help me or you.

So I pray to The GOD help both of us in making others life better.

Regards,

Ashish,

Hi,

Totally agreed.

Regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Please reply to my post no. 101 ( with Subject : A Detailed response to Mr. Himanshu about his false statements ) openly or send me an email.

I am seriously considering to leave this forum as I have no personal interests to continue and I do not get ample time to post.

What is your advice my Big Brother?

Respects,

Ashish Mohan Tiwari.

Hi Ashish,

Please read Kesk's advice. He has a pretty good response and advice. I wish I could've written better, but Kesk is briliant and had put everything into perspective.

I hope you and everbody else keep on contributing to our daily trading and learning process so that we ALL can acheive one thing in common, that is "Success."

Best regards,

Unclepips

Hi Ashish,

Please read Kesk's advice. He has a pretty good response and advice. I wish I could've written better, but Kesk is briliant and had put everything into perspective.

I hope you and everbody else keep on contributing to our daily trading and learning process so that we ALL can acheive one thing in common, that is "Success."

Best regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Thanks for the reply.

Respects,

Ashish,

Dears,

following is the link to 2nd Detailed statement as the first one {Statement.htm} was not the detailed one.

-- http://www.sendspace.com/file/0zugpt

Regards,

Dears,

This is the latest same a/c statement for 44 Hours of trading.

please go to - http://www.sendspace.com/file/fka1bg

Regards,

ASHISH

DEMO and REAL A/C TRADING

Dears,

This is the latest same a/c statement for 44 Hours of trading.

please go to - http://www.sendspace.com/file/fka1bg

Regards,

ASHISH

Dear fellow traders,

This is in reference to the above post about submitting the a/c statements.

Since this thread is about sharing the knowledge hence untill now I was resisting myself from posting the a/c statements. The charts were posted to only help people in making fast decisions in quick markets.

There are basically two types of people who are observing this thread -

1- First type - these people want only knowledge and learning ( That should be the real spirit ). I have already replied in post no. 865, page 87, how I would continue to share the knowledge, but this is a long road and may take years, people must accept this hard fact.

2- There are 2nd type of people who want proof of my performance through statements and I accept their wish that is why today I am posting the DEMO a/c results of two days as given to one of my clients. The trading was done exclusively in GOLD as demanded. This a/c statement is in continuation and with same a/c as posted in post no. 851, page 86.

Link for initial one day trading - http://www.sendspace.com/file/0zugpt

Link for second day trading - http://www.sendspace.com/file/fka1bg

( 10000 USD A/C with 100:1 leverage, with 100% correction rate, went for 13045 USD in less than 44 hours of trading. It gave more than 30% return in less than 44 H. )

Now the question is why the DEMO given to 'hims' was not able to perform as per my reputation and only return of 5.2% generated in two days.

There are three reasons for that-

1- Since I was in some physical problem ( that I do not want to discuss here ) hence I was not able to focus ( well this is not an excuse as 2.6% consistent daily return is able to make your a/c double in less than two months and every body knows that it is a preety decent performance, but I admit that this is not the performance as per my real ability and reputation. )

2- The GOD is great and it creats a situation for me that I remain free from any interaction with BAD people.

3- The scalping DEMO was demanded hence I had to show at least 20 quick trades in two days. ( That affects your ability when you are forced to place a trade ).

There are a few things that must be understood -

1- I do not provide DEMO to everyone.[ One of the guys with malacious post is not provided with DEMO yet, although it was demanded by him ( I think, not sure about time period ) almost two weeks ago or so.]

2- After providing DEMO it is not certain that I will accept him as a client ( There are so many personal parameters involved in choosing my client)

People must understand the fact that any person [ Like famous Mr. Charles Drummond (He is like my GURU in technical trading)] with real power to dominate the markets will not need the clients at all, as he is able to do his personal trading quite effectivly. But this is a reality that despite a big personal success Mr. Drummond taught his methods to his well choosen selected students, and that is the reason I choose my clients selectively and do not want many of them.

Now the most important part of this post -

People must understand there is a big difference in DEMO and real live a/c performance as different psychologies are involved.

Please go to - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page86

and read post no. - 857, in this post at one place I have written -

"Instead you asked me to do a wrong thing in principle - That is - I should provide you detailed statement of my existing clients.

Can you tell this forum how ETHICAL it is? (what you demanded from me.)"

Now the question is if I can not provide detailed a/c statments of my clients ( due to privacy policy ) then how people will know about my performance in live a/c.

Well the answer is simple - I can not provide statements of my client's a/c, but certainly I can provide my personal real live a/c statement, there is no issue involved.

That is why I have decided -

1-= I have two real a/c (FOREX), ONE is small with GFT (USA) and the other one big with other broker. I occationally trade in my big a/c ( I mostly trade my client's a/c) and will not provide statements of this a/c. My small a/c with GFT is old one ( opened in 2006 ) and at present with my personal demand it is suspended, the reasons are following -

a- Since GFT is big broker and they are market makers with a dealing desk ( most of the people call them cheat ) hence it is very-very difficult to make money with them. ( But I will show that if a person has abilty then he can make money with any broker )

b- My a/c was with 400:1 leverage and With new NFA rules, with GFT USA I can not trade such a high leverage with GFT USA.

Solution - I am going to request to shift my a/c with their UK branch GFT UK, where I can trade with such a high levarage.

2-- When my a/c will be shifted to GFT UK and I will start trading then I will post my a/c no., but since I am busy hence it will take some time.

3-- I will start trading with only 200 USD ($) to show that even with this much money a person can make fortune.

4-- I will post the a/c statement of a larger period ( at least more than one month ).

So have patience and be ready to see my personal FOREX performance in my personal real, live trading A/C in coming months.

I hope this will be a deep & hard SLAP in the face of people who are questionning my ability.

If any one has any questions then ask them openly, and I am still opened to my challange as posted with red headlines ( last part ) in post no. 857, page 86.

---=-----------

"14- I am ready for open challange of live trading with any one around the world. ( I have already posted information well in advance worth thousands of USD for free and I and every-body else know that)."

BTW I will continue to post and share parts of knowledge I gained gradually.

Thanks to all and may the GOD Bless us all.

Regards,

Ashish,

Edited by ASHISH MOHAN