Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dears,

EURO and GBP are eating stop loss at the moment and also testing the patience of people who want to short them.

BEARS are weak at the moment because consolidation was inevitable due to SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN.

But I have firm belief in my techniques hence at present moment I am heavily short in GBP and EURO

"NOTHING CAN STOP EURO AND GBP FROM FALLING, IT IS MY CHALLENGE BECAUSE PLANETS ARE TELLING THIS."

Hence sell the GBP and EURO on rallies.

EURO= 1.2150/60 LEVEL, GBP= 1.5550/60 LEVEL

I will post the images soon as possible, every-body knows I trade without putting STOP-LOSS.

REGARDS,

ASHISH

Edited by ASHISH MOHAN

Dears,

Did heavy buying in AG AND AU and selling in euro and gbp., will post all the images asa gets time to upload.

REGARDS,

Hi Ashish,

I am looking to sell EUR/USD also but not now. Maybe around 2pm'ish or so (New York Time). If I do get in, I probably will let it run through the next day.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Hi Ashish,

I am looking to sell EUR/USD also but not now. Maybe around 2pm'ish or so (New York Time). If I do get in, I probably will let it run through the next day.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Well thought-out plan by you but as per my understanding of VEDIC ASTROLOGY, today will be a highly volatile day for EURO, GOLD and SILVER., hence I have decided to do a bit of scalping in EURO, some of the short positions are already covered.

Euro is taking my too much energy hence no more trading in euro now. I will just post the covered euro image.

RESPECTS,

ASHISH,

Dears,

EURO and GBP are eating stop loss at the moment and also testing the patience of people who want to short them.

BEARS are weak at the moment because consolidation was inevitable due to SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN.

But I have firm belief in my techniques hence at present moment I am heavily short in GBP and EURO

"NOTHING CAN STOP EURO AND GBP FROM FALLING, IT IS MY CHALLENGE BECAUSE PLANETS ARE TELLING THIS."

Hence sell the GBP and EURO on rallies.

EURO= 1.2150/60 LEVEL, GBP= 1.5550/60 LEVEL

I will post the images soon as possible, every-body knows I trade without putting STOP-LOSS.

REGARDS,

ASHISH

Dears,

Anyone around the world still has any doubt about the "VEDIC ASTROLOGY TRADING TECHNIQUE" and knowledge about the ancients.

THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE

REGARDS,

ASHISH MOHAN

Edited by ASHISH MOHAN

Dear Unclepips,

Well thought-out plan by you but as per my understanding of VEDIC ASTROLOGY, today will be a highly volatile day for EURO, GOLD and SILVER., hence I have decided to do a bit of scalping in EURO, some of the short positions are already covered.

Euro is taking my too much energy hence no more trading in euro now. I will just post the covered euro image.

RESPECTS,

ASHISH,

Hi Ashish,

Great job my brother!

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Dears,

Longs in GOLD and SILVER ALREADY covered, will post the images soon.

I do not know what happened but my IP address was banned for some time without any warning and I am posting from my different PC.

If I have done any thing wrong? ( may be posting too fast, as i directed to my assistant or changing to post from navotna to ASHISH or giving my email address or whatever else)

I don't know and all the other seniors here please tell me.

In case I am not able to post then contact me on my email address, I will be happy to help.

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dear Ashish,

2 reason have :

first : planets give you more energy than others and you have 150% speed/energy:)

second : we read more about vedic astrology

congrats to your trades.You make swing trades too or because of fast moves better to grab profit fast as possible?

About eurusd i think today and comin days best opportunity to sell maybe this time better to hold more days.

Regards

Raveman