Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ashish for being here once again... yeah... I guess not many people are watching this Thread nowdays.... we are only handfull of 6-7 people who are regularly participating here... You don't need to prove anyone anything... Its ok with us.. and we expect you will lay some more constructive inputs... and hope to Learn something New and informative. ya whenever You wish and want... and If you don't want to share every research and study openly in Public... well your wish..I'm not obliged to ask you questions..it should be totally up to You.

we are grown up guys...we can take our decisions and are fully responsible for what we do. Niftymovers and others.. "We heard what you have to say" thanks for informing us". I appreciate. Now we all know and understand what you are saying...If you have some other thing to tell us..Please do it... else keep yourself Out of this.... No need to bark same lane thing again and again.. We heard it OK!!

Hi manu and to all, i am still watching the thread regularly and i have really improve in my astronomy trading. what i'm just afraid of is this thread to be deleted by the admin. hope that will not happen because of the recent issue that arises between some members of the thread which is even getting me out of the track. Vote of thanks to Unclepips, Fmfx, Manu, Ashish Mohan and all other members of the thread.

For Ashish Mohan, Niftymover and others PLEASE put things aside lets continue to forgive and forget. Let us continue learning from you. Advice had been given by co-members please accept them. Hope issue is over. Thank you.

With Great Respect,

usmanumar0821.

A quote:

Na chora haaryam na cha raaja haaryam

Na bhraatru bhaajyam na cha bhaarakaari

Vyaye krite vardhata eva nityam

Vidyaa dhanam sarva dhana pradhaanam

It cannot be stolen by thieves, nor can it be taken away by kings.

It cannot be divided among brothers, it does not cause a load on your shoulders.

The wealth of knowledge is the most superior wealth of all!

*End Quote*

Re-inspired by Ashish, I have been searching for sources of learning to get me up to speed quickly - or as quickly as possible.

I have come across this website, not only giving free lessons in vedic astrology, but also translations from original scriptures. A very comprehensive website that is trying to remove misconceptions and keep alive the true wisdoms and knowledge from Vedic times, so you will also find many other interesting things.

xxx.astrojyoti.com/lessonsmainpage.htm

I hope the seekers find it useful.

EUR/USD 15M August 21 840AM NYT

This probably will be my last posting for this month because I am taking several days off with my family to my wife's work conference and then will stop by a couple of beaches for a few days before the children's school begins with their new school year. I will try to check the forum from time to time though but just wont be able to post any chart.

EUR$ - looks like the trend is pretty strong heading up.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/tMvfP.png

http://i.imgur.com/tMvfP.png

http://i.imgur.com/0szu6.png

http://i.imgur.com/0szu6.png

I want to make 1 request unclepips...If you have enough time of coz.. can you post a chart projecting for next 2-3 weeks.. or simply till september end... with precise swing points.

I'm asking this because technically we are in strong uptrend...there will be several more Bull weekly candles coming..(means many bullish weeks) . the uptrend seems quite serious. It could be a matter of 600-800 pips.

I had planns for this...and If I had those charts(for next 3-4 weeks) .It can be a great advantage.. those dates along with technical conformation will be a huge advantage. and I wanna watch It..how things goes.

If you have spare time ,If its possible... plz do this else I know you're leaving soon. well thats Ok.

Reinserted Image

Hi Manu and all,

Hi,

I am referring back to post number 928, which was posted a few days ago here. For your convenience I copied the chart from post #928. As you will notice, I’ve indicated that the first stalling area is around 1.2550. It appears that this market will hit that area this week and then maybe hangs out around that area for a brief moment and pick up the speed again to maybe the second stalling area which is 1.2900. Please also note the stalling areas appear to have a confluence of planetary lines and they also are at the round numbers, which are the indicative of psychological areas. Thirdly, I also indicate the 1.3280 as the third resistant area, which also has a round number. We just DON’T want to buy it once it reached late October and 1st week of November, because that’s where the projected down turn will be in effect.

Like Fmfx said, buy the dips.

I hope you all have many wonderful trading days ahead. I’ll bring my laptop with me if time provided, I’ll try to post some charts. Yes I will return on September 2 or 3.

Until then my friends, enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/gRsfA.png

http://i.imgur.com/gRsfA.png

Sutta Nipata - “Develop the mind of equilibrium. You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind...”

Edited by Unclepips
Image didnt show up. Reinserted the image