Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

Hello guys

i believe we all here are masured men and ladies, pls let's not turn this great thread into a rough one like other great threads which has been forgotten. If we continue this way then we will all start to loose interest and the mods might even decide to close the thread.

I apeal to all to pls behave like masure men that we are, i believe premature dont have the guts to trade forex ;).

If Mr Ashish decides to sell his calls or system for 1 million i see no reason why anyone should be affected bcos on the end it all depends on you the buyer. I believe Mr Ashsish has good wishes for everyone so lets welcome him and give him peace.

Regards

Edited by Fmfx
guts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Manu and Fmfx. This is perhaps the only thread which is not reliant upon signals calculated by indicators. It involves hard work and building your knowledge-base. Therefore, we need to be supportive of each other, and help each other wherever possible. For myself, I am grateful to people who say, look xyz works and this is how you can do it for yourself. Or those that turn on the switch to show the path. This is one road you need to travel on yourself.

As to whether fx trading is allowed in India or not, on the whole my understanding is it is not. Equally, there are very large numbers of traders in India trading fx - there are ways and there are ways ;-).

Thankfully I'm not in India so it doesn't affect me, but when I lived there, we had a saying - Rules are for fools, lol. sab chalta hai. Note that most brokers will happily accept traders from India. ****** rules like these are only made by the bureaucrats to make money off the citizenry.

Anyway lets keep it healthy and invite good karma into our lives, there is nothing else you will need in the hereafter. This is the only currency accepted :-)

Edited by pardy

I thought this Topic is Already Closed... If You donot Trust that Guy..Leave him alone. He said he is preparing for something... let him do that.

I have no Idea if he is genuine or Not.. and I have no Interest in finding Out. All I want you people to not to spoil environment of this thread.

please try to understand..this is not the Just another thread with another fancy method. You Guys donot need to rip off... you are not here for this. right.

we have seen earlier how your comments have hurt him and then he tried explaining everything.. You know what a Liar when accused will never try to comfort with lengthy answer and precise explanation.. generally he won't talk about it or he will talk very less about the subject.

well I understand Ashish had rarely published his forecast all he does he published when he closes.. then there are few statements too... Now I donot understand why he does so...but those charts and statements defiantly cannot be made at Home. If you guys want us to belive those are fakes... do it and show me.

And even though if you can do that..who wants to Listen to You ? and what you are going to get... A Gold Medal ?

Too bad.. I just like to expose these conman. If you don't like it is your problem, I can't help it for you to like it. Same as Niftymover, I am just "REMINDING" and "WARNING" members from falling into the prey of these conman. This is our intention, and doing a favour to every member here. Forex is full of scams and deceits. Maybe you can join him and do a BETTER trick next round. haha. =)) But please, elsewhere. Nobody likes conman here, there's no room for you guys who try to con and please leave. It is meant for "TRADERS" who work and shares, not "TRICKSTERS" and imposers or even selfish people who tries to show off without really trying to help each other or even people who try to advertise here. Indo-investasi condemns all these tricksters and advertisers.

Edited by munchun

Too bad.. I just like to expose these conman. If you don't like it is your problem, I can't help it for you to like it. Same as Niftymover, I am just "REMINDING" and "WARNING" members from falling into the prey of these conman. This is our intention, and doing a favour to every member here. Forex is full of scams and deceits. Maybe you can join him and do a BETTER trick next round. haha. =)) But please, elsewhere. Nobody likes conman here, there's no room for you guys who try to con and please leave. It is meant for "TRADERS" who work and shares, not "TRICKSTERS" and imposers or even selfish people who tries to show off without really trying to help each other or even people who try to advertise here. Indo-investasi condemns all these tricksters and advertisers.

MUNCHUN YOU ARE-

PLANTED HERE BY NIFTYMOVER.

YOU HAVE NO-THING TO SHARE HERE.

I READE THREAD AND ALL POSTS,

YOU WANT FORECAST A WEEK BEFORE, YOU HERE TO SPOIL ONLY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT READ THREAD FROM START,

GO TO PAGE 46 AND READ POST FOR EURO FORECAST BY ASHISH ON 9TH JULY 12 THAT IT WILL MAKE TO 1.20000 AREA, EURO MADE LOW ON 24TH JULY 12 SO FORE-CAST WAS MADE ALMOST THREE WEEKS AGO. WHAT ELSE YOU WANT FOR FREE?

--http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page46

ARE YOU A FOOL TO DEMAND THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN? OR THINK OTHERS ARE FOOL.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO CONTRIBUTORS - UNCLEPIPS AND OTHER IS NAVOTNA AND ASHISH.

NIFTY DO NOT DISTRIBUTE SOFTWARES, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE IF YOU HAVE POWER.

WHY ASHISH SHOULD EXPLAIN YOU? ARE YOU JUDGE? WHAT ARE YOU? CAN YOU SHOW YOUR REAL ACCOUNTS STATEMENT HERE.

YOU AND NIFTY WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE.

Now shut your mouth and start to contribute.

My english is not good.

MUNCHUN YOU ARE-

PLANTED HERE BY NIFTYMOVER.

YOU HAVE NO-THING TO SHARE HERE.

I READE THREAD AND ALL POSTS,

YOU WANT FORECAST A WEEK BEFORE, YOU HERE TO SPOIL ONLY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT READ THREAD FROM START,

GO TO PAGE 46 AND READ POST FOR EURO FORECAST BY ASHISH ON 9TH JULY 12 THAT IT WILL MAKE TO 1.20000 AREA, EURO MADE LOW ON 24TH JULY 12 SO FORE-CAST WAS MADE ALMOST THREE WEEKS AGO. WHAT ELSE YOU WANT FOR FREE?

--http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page46

ARE YOU A FOOL TO DEMAND THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN? OR THINK OTHERS ARE FOOL.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO CONTRIBUTORS - UNCLEPIPS AND OTHER IS NAVOTNA AND ASHISH.

NIFTY DO NOT DISTRIBUTE SOFTWARES, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE IF YOU HAVE POWER.

WHY ASHISH SHOULD EXPLAIN YOU? ARE YOU JUDGE? WHAT ARE YOU? CAN YOU SHOW YOUR REAL ACCOUNTS STATEMENT HERE.

YOU AND NIFTY WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE.

Now shut your mouth and start to contribute.

My english is not good.

we just want something simple, investor's password.

cant do that? support at 1.2000 is just basic S/R stuff, no date of forecast ever mentioned.

I have read all the posts. Nothing mentioned on actual dates.

Basically, our dear newbie vladimir kharkow (http://indo-investasi.com/member.php/43060-vladimir-kharkow)= ashih mohan aka Warren Singh or Buffet Krishna, whichever he choose to be. =))

I tell you, somebody is trying to take over Buffet's place. Let's welcome our new Buffet Krishna. =D>

Welcome Welcome!

Edited by munchun

Hi Unclepips

what are those thick Green,Red and those grey Line... I guess they are NN..Right

Hi Manu, the grey connects to blue is Mercury-postion or cycle, setting in "astronomy composite" as Mercury-Helio 97 H or Harmonic. The green line is NN Spectrum using 12 cycles with RPO 70/30

Best regards,

Unclepips

Edited by Unclepips
added coma after the word cycle

Ashish won't be here anyMore...or I have no Idea how Long he wants himself to keep out of this. we Lost something meaningful. the damage is Done.

You Guys can celebrate Now.

To those silly dudes lost something great. Check out the image in post #764.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page77

See how he painted the trading graph using MS Paint.

The spaces between the letters were left unpainted. This will never happen in MT4.

This happens when that conman forgot to do his con-job properly.

Please be more careful next round.

I have a back up copy of evidence in

http://www.4shared.com/photo/r-npQNkH/con_graph.html?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/mKkSvSXR/con-job_circled.html?

I hope this is enough to stop these nonsense and moderators could please remove this conman Ashih and this fake vladimir from this forum. This shall serve as WARNING to all those who read this post in the future.

I wont reply further, because I am happy that this conman wont get his way to con anybody else here anymore. No business for Warren Singh and Buffet Krishna. Everybody is informed. =D>

Thanks.

Edited by munchun

we just want something simple, investor's password.

cant do that? support at 1.2000 is just basic S/R stuff, no date of forecast ever mentioned.

I have read all the posts. Nothing mentioned on actual dates.

Basically, our dear newbie vladimir kharkow (http://indo-investasi.com/member.php/43060-vladimir-kharkow)= ashih mohan aka Warren Singh or Buffet Krishna, whichever he choose to be. =))

I tell you, somebody is trying to take over Buffet's place. Let's welcome our new Buffet Krishna. =D>

Welcome Welcome!

"support at 1.2000 is just basic S/R stuff, no date of forecast ever mentioned."

if that was so easy then why you and nifty were not able to post that.

To those silly dudes lost something great. Check out the image in post #764.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17663-Astronomy-Trading-quot-Trading-with-the-Stars-quot/page77

See how he painted the trading graph using MS Paint.

The spaces between the letters were left unpainted. This will never happen in MT4.

This happens when that conman forgot to do his con-job properly.

Please be more careful next round.

I have a back up copy of evidence in

http://www.4shared.com/photo/r-npQNkH/con_graph.html?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/mKkSvSXR/con-job_circled.html?

I hope this is enough to stop these nonsense and moderators could please remove this conman Ashih from this forum.

Thanks.

what does if he painted that may be to explain, The question is before event you can predict it or not.

dear pardy,

although i use the hora but a very careful and experienced approach is needed.

If i will have the time then i will post complete process of calculating daily "hora"., for the time being you can go to the site-

http://www.astrocamp.com/hora.asp and get hora for delhi (india) city which is + 5:30 gmt.

You can use it for a particular planet which you have to relate with a particular fi for that particular time.

well this is not for the people who don't believe vedic astrology and hence are advised to stay away from this

note : Some of the matter posted below is taken from internet because i am slow at typing and it reflects my understanding and thought process.

Vedic astrology is a science which deals in mutual interaction of energies and its effect on humans and predicts the future on the relative power of planets.

General relativity is a theory that explains the effects of gravity (i.e. The mass of all things upon the motion of all things) in a geometric way. The geometric nature of the theory leads to the term 'curvature'. As amanheis suggested, the only way to know if this is the correct theory is to do experiments, and experiments have so far agreed with gr, and hence space-time must curve in the way implied by this theory. That is as much as we can say. It is possible that we could re-formulate gr into a non-geometric theory that was mathematically equivalent and then we wouldn't have 'curvature' of space-time. The notion of curvature is a mathematical construct that gives us the correct answer.

[please go to - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/arthur_stanley_eddington#relativity ]

as, gr assumes a curved space, so everything that is predicted by gr relies on the fact that space-time is curved. Look-up the perihelion motion of mercury or the relativistic corrections in gps satellites.

As a better way to measure the curvature directly would be to measure the sum of inner angles of a sufficiently large triangle. In a curved space, it shouldn't up to 180 degrees. But on large scales, space-time is probably too flat to see any deviations, so this is really hard to accomplish, but physicists are working on that. Gauss tried to it on earth, but he couldn't find any measurable deviations of a flat space.

After studying the einstein's equations i have concluded that on the basis of space time curvature we can explain the fact that we live in multiple dimensional universe and what we see and feel is not complete truth and there are many things beyond that.

In my opinion the black holes are nothing but the doors to another universe which would only allow the energy to go through them and no physical object can go inside them without being converted in to energy.

Hence we can say that we live in between multiple energy fields which interact with each other.

When we study the relative power of the planets ( body with mass and/ energy ) and its effect on human behavior then obviously our solar system plays a major role.

Even people who surround us play a significant role ( that makes a difference on a child's upbringing) in shaping and building our thought process, that is why we are influenced by others and influence others because we are nothing but energy fields with different powers.

You will be wandering what this is all about relationship with trading., actually this is to explain you, why some times the astro signals fail.

We have to rely on multiple factors to reach the trade decision and astrology is one of them. Although planetary horas give an idea of a particular planet's strength in given time frame but this alone can't be used as an information to take trade decision.

Your question -

"i've often wondered why at times the signals can be good, yet fail completely at other times. How to know when to trust them,"

can be answered on the basis of mutual interaction of different energy fields.

Completely deciphering interactions between different energy fields ( planets, stars, free energy, humans, animals, etc.) is near impossible for us and so is impossible to take perfect decision ( trading ) every time purely based on astrology.

But we can reach near to that and that should be our goal { there will be exceptions and we must accept them, that is the reason some people will not believe astrology, (let them think like that because not everybody gains knowledge in this life.)}

the problem lies in our ability to understand the things and not in the science itself.

What we can't see and observe, does not mean that it is non existing.

Molecule-atom-nucleus-proton-quark-energy! ----

example 1 - quarks - what is inside the quarks? My answer is - mutual interaction of energies. Because if you study - vector boson distributions inside the quark and gluon then you will find --

the strong interaction effect on the vector boson distributions can be understood by using modified altarelli-parisi equations. The moments of the distributions in the leading approximation and in the next-to-leading approximation are calculated. The x dependence of the distributions is obtained by using a method based on the jacobi polynomial expansion. The result shows that the strong interaction effect modifies not only the x dependence but also the q dependence for the vector boson distributions even at the leading approximation, which is different from the result in the discussion of photon distributions.

In nut shell this is interaction of energy fields.

Several researches are being done in the field of “particle physics” in order to illuminate the world of particles. But mankind can only recently discover this substance that forms everything in spite of all the intelligence, consciousness and knowledge he has. Moreover, as he goes further inside this substance, he becomes stuck at the 10–18 m (10 to the power minus 18 meter) threshold of this particle. So what is under this threshold?

Today, scientists suggest various arguments about this subject, but as i have mentioned above, this threshold is the final point of the physical universe. everything that will be found under this can only be expressed with energy, not with matter. the real important point is that in this place where human beings have just came to discover, vast balances and physical laws work like a clock. In addition this place is the inside of the atom that is the building stone of all matter and human beings.

People are just recently aware of this perfect mechanism that work every second in the organs and systems of the body. The mechanisms of the cells that make up these systems have been discovered in the last many years. The superior creation inside the mechanisms of protons and neutrons inside the atoms of cells and the quarks inside these is such as to amaze everyone, believer or not. The most important subject to think about here is that this perfect mechanism works smoothly without any interference by and out of the control of a human being, ( because we are smaller energy fields ). Some humans are capable of controlling many natural processes because with practice and hard work they have turned themselves in to higher energy fields.

After a lot of hard work and spending many years i have devised a system which is near perfect and which deals in relative power of planets in a particular fi.

I take decision on the basis of that, which fi ( currency, commodity, metals, etc. ) is weak or strong in a particular day. ( then i take long or short )

i some times miss as well hence can't rely completely on that.

Although it is near impossible to completely explain my process here, but in nutshell i shall try.

Steps -

1 - fundamentals ( long and short term both ),

2 - using ensign and ma- 6 pro with gann and astro modules.,

3- using wave 59,

4- using ts nn,

5- astro strengths of concerned planets, for ex. For silver geo - venus is key planet,

6- planetery hora,

7- time frame extraction by mahadasha system,

8- transit aspects concerned for the particular planets,

9- final entry on the basis of comfortable technical parameters.,

i hope this will explain to some extent the basic understanding of the process of taking trade decisions, and why some times astro parameters fail as well.

There is so much to tell in this little life. I will try to post next, in as much as detail my astro process, as i can.

I wish you a happy trading

regards,

navotna,

thank you,

Dears,

EURO and GBP are eating stop loss at the moment and also testing the patience of people who want to short them.

BEARS are weak at the moment because consolidation was inevitable due to SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN.

But I have firm belief in my techniques hence at present moment I am heavily short in GBP and EURO

"NOTHING CAN STOP EURO AND GBP FROM FALLING, IT IS MY CHALLENGE BECAUSE PLANETS ARE TELLING THIS."

Hence sell the GBP and EURO on rallies.

EURO= 1.2150/60 LEVEL, GBP= 1.5550/60 LEVEL

I will post the images soon as possible, every-body knows I trade without putting STOP-LOSS.

REGARDS,

ASHISH

Thank you as it was posted well in advance.

I support right person and who will contribute any thing

dears,

please check the image., and comment. (gold has moved exactly as per these vedic angle patterns.)

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5264/au7.gif

regards,

ashish,

i go to original post.

This image sure is painted but only comments asked no trading was decided and recommend and everyone is free to ask about comment.

Every-body should give reply

Next time i will contribute only and not reply any nonsense from person who has nothing to contribute.

Cool down bro..... Daddy is here

Keep In mind that you have just make a new Id @ indo I can recognize you Ashish ...... Stop making multiple ids ... Otherwise you will be bann here ....

We all are here for learning purpos and we learning here lots of things

We are not here for for chindichori that you doing

Agar ek Baap ki Aulad hai to aa Jana maidan me tere ko promise karta hu 1 week me me tere se kum trade me tere se jyada profit kar ke dikha dunga

Edited by niftymover

i observe thread last one month and have 55 year age but newbie in trade.

Thanks to unclepips, kesk, navotna, fmfx, ashish and all others for help now i am with some success.

I not know astro and vedic and confused.

Please help me how to start i read post from start but not get anything.

Seniors ( not in age and in trading) please help me,

i can contribute forum with russian eas but dont have astro eas.

Thanks,

i am vury bad in english,

MY LAST POST.

i joined 10 day ago not just . What you can teach me

Edited by vladimir kharkow