Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

All,

So now the cycles changed drastically. Instead, I am looking for a sell around 8AM NYT and 830AM NYT.

Happy trading,

Unclepips

whats your view about gold and silver ........

as i am getting some bullish signal in my analysis thats why i am asking can your planetary analysis telling for longs

waiting for your answer

thanks

Edited by niftymover

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashish,

I think that indo server was down for a while, hence u possibly could not connect.

I don't think many can doubt results from vedic astrology, and I for one would love to learn. I only have a very basic understanding of it, picked up from my pita ji, who has studied it as a hobby for many years.

It is certainly not something you can learn quickly, especially if you struggle to find the right resources. For instance, I know a few people in India ( Delhi where i come from) and if I lived there, I am sure they would help not only with the right books but also personally sharing their knowledge and teaching ( perhaps some guru dakshina!) Here in the UK, a bit more difficult to find the right guidance. I daresay those here not from India will struggle without knowing the correct starting point - such hurdles in the beginning are likely to put most people off. As an example, many of us learnt using TS since we had direct guidance from UnclePips and two others, otherwise we would have taken a look at the software, pressed a few buttons and given up!

If I might ask, which software do you use? I think a starting point for not just me but others who have expressed interest would be the ability to chart which planet in is which house, how planets transit, and then a basic explanation of whether that is +ve or _ve.

Of course this would just be a starting point. Another would be if as I think you have developed a set of mt4 indicators based on your knowledge ( I know you have referred to 4 vediv pattern indis) is if you shared them - we would then have a discussion point ( and probably more). Just my thoughts, What do people feel?

Pardy

Dear Pardy,

I will give you a detailed response as soon as I get time from my Trading or will send you a PM.

Regards,

ASHISH,

as i am getting some bullish signal in my analysis thats why i am asking can your planetary analysis telling for longs

waiting for your answer

thanks

Hi Nifty,

Your best person to ask is Ashish. He has been on the market for gold. Additionally, I do not trade gold.

Just sold short EUR/USD at 1.2277 at 830AM NYT. Haven't figure the stop yet!

Best,

Unclepips

Ashish,

I think that indo server was down for a while, hence u possibly could not connect.

I don't think many can doubt results from vedic astrology, and I for one would love to learn. I only have a very basic understanding of it, picked up from my pita ji, who has studied it as a hobby for many years.

It is certainly not something you can learn quickly, especially if you struggle to find the right resources. For instance, I know a few people in India ( Delhi where i come from) and if I lived there, I am sure they would help not only with the right books but also personally sharing their knowledge and teaching ( perhaps some guru dakshina!) Here in the UK, a bit more difficult to find the right guidance. I daresay those here not from India will struggle without knowing the correct starting point - such hurdles in the beginning are likely to put most people off. As an example, many of us learnt using TS since we had direct guidance from UnclePips and two others, otherwise we would have taken a look at the software, pressed a few buttons and given up!

If I might ask, which software do you use? I think a starting point for not just me but others who have expressed interest would be the ability to chart which planet in is which house, how planets transit, and then a basic explanation of whether that is +ve or _ve.

Of course this would just be a starting point. Another would be if as I think you have developed a set of mt4 indicators based on your knowledge ( I know you have referred to 4 vediv pattern indis) is if you shared them - we would then have a discussion point ( and probably more). Just my thoughts, What do people feel?

Pardy

Hi Pardy,

Totally concurred with you! I sure would love to learn and have discussion as well.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Dears,

Following are the images of my shorts,

Just Now I have seen my personal SAM-VEDIC BULLISH PATTERN in EURO in 4 H chart hence now on there is a high probabilty that EURO will move upward from here. Hence do the careful trading now on. I will stop shorting Euro now on for some time.

If TA will support then looking to buy around 1.2050 or pull-back.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4359/euros3.gif

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/791/gbps3.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dears,

This was posted - on - 07-24-2012 09:26 PM, post no. 672, page 68.

My SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN is telling its own story since then, and today's EURO and GBP movement has truly represented its power to predict future.

When everybody was short in EURO, I believe this has helped many and protected them from wiping out there accounts.

Below is the Image of latest EURO CHART.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/26/eurol.gif

May the GOD will always be with me! and with others as well.

Expecting good wishes from everybody!

Regards,

ASHISH,

Hi Ashish,

Are you serious? I hope it's just a mistake. I hope the admin will resolve this issue, unless they don't want any of us to participate in this great forum anymore. If that's the case, the loss is quite tremendous to all traders.

If the admin folks read this, please reconsider!

Kindest regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Thanks for your response. At present moment all is well but since last one day I had a lot of problems connecting INDO. Even today after 4 H it was possible.

Respects,

ASHISH,

Dears,

This was posted - on - 07-24-2012 09:26 PM, post no. 672, page 68.

My SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN is telling its own story since then, and today's EURO and GBP movement has truly represented its power to predict future.

When everybody was short in EURO, I believe this has helped many and protected them from wiping out there accounts.

Below is the Image of latest EURO CHART.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/26/eurol.gif

May the GOD will always be with me! and with others as well.

Expecting good wishes from everybody!

Regards,

ASHISH,

God will always be with righteous people, may Lakshmi shower you with her blessings, and Shani be always benevolent, my friend.

Dear Unclepips,

I have send you an email, please read it and reply, it is very important for me to know whether you have read that or not.

I want to know about your views and I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks,

EMPT163

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail. I received and responded it. I totally aggreed and support your view because you know of your surrounding and have more access to folks than I am. I will comply with your suggestion.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Dears,

Please read it carefully.

I have analyzed five pairs., and in the process of analyzing more.

GBP/USD

EURO/USD

AUD/USD

NZD/USD

USD/CHF

Please don't confuse with the fact that EURO, GBP, AUD, NZD, CHF have become stronger all of a sudden.

The fact is USD has become weak and I have traced the culprit, it is one of the bad aspects occurred today (with-in 1 degree orb.) which has changed the situation all of a sudden.

Once this aspect is over the party will be over and EURO is weak and will remain weak.

After that EURO will start falling again. ( I have to check that - for how many days the aspect will remain there, and other aspects influence on that, and if it remains up to the last day of July then the time will come for a long Euro and hence in that situation the EURO will not fall substantially. I will post my findings tomorrow.)

Actually I traced this aspect on the day when I first posted about SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN. This was in accordance with all the plan and today when the planets came within 1 degree orb. on a particular time then USD started falling.

Many will not believe this but I am observing this since last many years and these sudden impulsive movements are nothing new to me. I have maintained my personal records of all these movements.

Anyone good with FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY around the world would like to comment and tell this forum about his findings on this issue?

Waiting for positive comments.

Regards,

Ashish,

Edited by ASHISH MOHAN

waiting for your answer

thanks

Hi,

So you know, this chart that I am reposting now was posted in here back in May. So I did not create new chart nor rerun my Astro at all. It is a daily chart. If you look at the very early of the thread, you'll see this chart. I modified not, nor did I adjust any setting.

Since it was already, published here, I am reposting for your convenience. But if you search in here in this thread you'll see.

Anything new, however, I respect my friend's wish.

See link: http://i.imgur.com/JKyIS.jpg

Best regards,

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/JKyIS.jpg

Anyone good with FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY around the world would like to comment and tell this forum about his findings on this issue?

Dear ASHISH I have No Idea about Financial or any other Astrology... But let me tell you about my findings... The bear party is acctually Over.. well not necessarly Over but Paused. July is almost done. and coming August we will see ups and ups coming. This is what the daily/weekly setups are telling... The Bulls will surely continue for coming few more months.

u r right! Manu! thanks. I dun like people just "Talk" prediction but dun really "show" how they do the prediction...

Dear ASHISH I have No Idea about Financial or any other Astrology... But let me tell you about my findings... The bear party is acctually Over.. well not necessarly Over but Paused. July is almost done. and coming August we will see ups and ups coming. This is what the daily/weekly setups are telling... The Bulls will surely continue for coming few more months.

I dun like people just "Talk" prediction but dun really "show" how they do the prediction...

Dear tgt

This was not a very complementary statement regarding those who are doing a lot of hard work including charity.. for us. Look at all these people in this thread.. They simply told how their are doing their things...what software they are using.. and the backedup reason for their analysis... I don't understand what else you want...

Don't get me wrong dear but open your eyes... they told everything... Think about our Beloved Unclepips for starting and Gathering so many Good people at one Place and beside that he is so helpful.... If you need any extra info.. talk to them Pm them..or simply read this Thread from Begining.. I'm sure they will help Out.. they are Nice people

Regards ;)

U r right ! Manu! Thanks

Dear tgt

This was not a very complementary statement regarding those who are doing a lot of hard work including charity.. for us. Look at all these people in this thread.. They simply told how their are doing their things...what software they are using.. and the backedup reason for their analysis... I don't understand what else you want...

Don't get me wrong dear but open your eyes... they told everything... Think about our Beloved Unclepips for starting and Gathering so many Good people at one Place and beside that he is so helpful.... If you need any extra info.. talk to them Pm them..or simply read this Thread from Begining.. I'm sure they will help Out.. they are Nice people

Regards ;)