Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

All tubes have been removed and tumors are completely benign. God is great!

While bed rest I was still able to lurking around here just because I want to see if anybody got a newer way of trading that I can learn from! If you guys find a BETTER way, please share! At the mean time, tonight will be the first night for me to try posting new TS charts again.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Unclepips,

Nice to see you here again, I wish you a speedy recovery. I was observing this thread from the very beginning and you have such a contribution to this thread that I could not stop myself posting this.

PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

AFTER THAT - Mr. ASHISH MOHAN (TIWARI) will post in place for me.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS - [email protected]

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEND PM THEN PM TO "ASHISH MOHAN". I WILL GET YOUR PM.

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

A gift for you Unclepips,

i present to you and other friends in this forum, TI version of TSA. Get it now before its gone! I believe this is a leaked/beta version. Just install it in your existing TSA folder and run it. No support is offered from me as I dont know much.

:File deleted:

Others mirror it pls.

Edited by kesk
delete

A gift for you Unclepips,

i present to you and other friends in this forum, TI version of TSA. Get it now before its gone! I believe this is a leaked/beta version. Just install it in your existing TSA folder and run it. No support is offered from me as I dont know much.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3987979220/TSATI.rar

hi kesk thanks for sharing, can someone explain what it is? or provide link to info on what it is?

Thanks in advance

here is another mirror for the original posted by kesk

http://www.mediafire.com/?41917d0a83b5sit

Metal,

The solutions doesnt work for me too. But astronomy is OK. If the TI menu is enabled and some of them works, use those features in this version. For the rest, go to the other version!

thanks kesk do you see the astro futures on the right of astronomy are blanked and the solution button on the upper right is not working, is it the same for you thanks

Thanks unclepips wish u in good health and recover fast.. May I know the 2 thick blue & green line is Spectrum? how about the brown thin line? Thanks again

Hi All,

Thanks you so very much for all the get-well wishes. Recovery is coming along!

Below chart (15M TF) is something I did using Mercury-Mercury H 26 and Venus-Mercury H 21.

http://i.imgur.com/MjAba.png

http://i.imgur.com/MjAba.png

Thanks unclepips wish u in good health and recover fast.. May I know the 2 thick blue & green line is Spectrum? how about the brown thin line? Thanks again

thick blue line is Mercury-Mercury 26H cycle.

Green line is spectrum being trained with Relative Price Oscillator, setting MA1=1, MA2=70, and MA3=50 on a 5 cycle.

Purplish line, please ignore it. It didn't really give me a good signal.

Edited by Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

There is a request from my side, if you are feeling well then please share the book you have mentioned above - "When the Market Turns" ( "Why Markets Turn" - WWW.WhyMarketsTurn.com )

Regards,

Navotna

[PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Dear all fellow traders,

There is a one question from my side to all the experienced TS traders, Suppose you train NN based on your parameters, (someone uses indicators others use astrology, some extract cycles from spectrum etc. based on own convenience and results) and get more than 95% correlation, all is well and good, but the point is NN train itself for a shorter duration of time and it selects it automatically and gives you higher correlation value, if you increase the time frame particularly in backward direction of older chart then correlation value gradually decreases and in some cases it decreased from 95% to mere 10%, so what is the benefit of using longer time frame chart if you can not co-relate it up to minimum 80%.

I want to know is there any one who has achieved more than 90% correlation in larger time frame charts say for daily EUR/USD chart from 2001 onward, if yes then please tell me what parameters he has used and if not then I want to know what is the significance of using larger time frame charts if they can not perform well and we take that full chart but able to get high correlation value for only shorter duration of time.

I also want to know whether taking larger time frame chart and really getting high correlation value will effect the real trade projection time in near future or not, if not then whether we have to rely on near future ( say only one or two weeks in 15M chart) charts only and should discard longer time frame chart as a principle, because if we achieve good future practical projection by short duration chart then why go for longer time frame because as i said, it is really difficult to get high correlation value for longer duration time frame chart.

Everyone's help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Navotna,

PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna