Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navtona/tgt123,

I am unable to use the ADX,RSI,MA and RPO as inputs for the NN. Which option are you using to test the NN. If i choose the autoregression menu from the inputs, it shows only 7 days projection.

By any chance anyone here willing to share the old version like TS 2008 or 2009 version.

Navtona/tgt123,

I am unable to use the ADX,RSI,MA and RPO as inputs for the NN. Which option are you using to test the NN. If i choose the autoregression menu from the inputs, it shows only 7 days projection.

By any chance anyone here willing to share the old version like TS 2008 or 2009 version.

Dear kesk

I do not have any problem using the above as inputs and also future can be predicted as far as you want. I believe the problem lies in version. I have to check but I believe I use 2008 or 2009 version.

Regards,

Navotna,

Hey guys, pls can someone tell me which broker offers NSENifty for trading? Does Alpari, Instaforex, Liteforex, Fxclearing offer it? Thanks

Regards

Dear Fmfx,

You can trade NIFTY in MT4 platform provided by GCI Financials and MT4 FIX (X Trade Brokers), but I do not know integrity of these brokers. You please check that before opening the real a/c. Why do not you use any Indian broker for that. You can do your analysis part in DEMO versions.

Regards,

Navotna,

Hey guys, pls can someone tell me which broker offers NSENifty for trading? Does Alpari, Instaforex, Liteforex, Fxclearing offer it? Thanks

Regards

Dear Fmfx,

You can trade NIFTY in MT4 platform provided by GCI Financials and MT4 FIX (X Trade Brokers), but I do not know integrity of these brokers. You please check that before opening the real a/c. Why do not you use any Indian broker for that. You can do your analysis part in DEMO versions.

Regards,

Navotna,

Yesterday's long positions in Silver and Gold already exited albeit with a little profit.

Today I am looking for fresh buys in both the metals,

Gold Chart,

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6816/goldlong1.gif

Silver Chart,

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/420/silverlong1.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

Here is my picture of the nn input stage

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3304/nninput.png

With ADX, RSi and RPO as inputs, the total no of inputs to the NN is 285 + 1 constant. Now i can tell from past experience with other NN softwares, this kind of inputs is very dangerous and might confuse the network and no 'real' output can be produced. Normal inputs to the NN should be limited to 1-15 for any real outcome.

I would appreciate an older version! Anyone please!

Edited by kesk

Regards

Hi

There are so many brokers giving Nse Nifty & some stocks too on their platform.

GCI , AVAFX , YOUTRADEFX , XTB and BROCO gives some commodities charts too.

Unfortunately their data is not reliable and one can't trade on it ;)

It's better to use any of them for your study/TA

Hope it helps

Danny

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3304/nninput.png

With ADX, RSi and RPO as inputs, the total no of inputs to the NN is 285 + 1 constant. Now i can tell from past experience with other NN softwares, this kind of inputs is very dangerous and might confuse the network and no 'real' output can be produced. Normal inputs to the NN should be limited to 1-15 for any real outcome.

I agree with you. Today's NIFTY Signal is an example of that and It was difficult to get the profit. The trade was closed at break-even. That is why I do not trade NIFTY often. Today's trade was just to check the NN's live performance.

It would be too early to say that today's trade signal was the most bad signal I ever got from NN, but it is almost near to it.

Let's see what happens in next week.

Regards,

Navotna,

Hi Kesk,

I never had any good result with Dynamic Model.

Thanks,

Unclepips

Hi Fmfx,

I reckon you're pulling in lots of pips these days, I hope!

I tell ya, I've been hitting with bad news one after another. Now, I just couldn't even get my TS NN to work correctly lately. But will try to look into it this weekend.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Guys,

I am still unclear how you are able to use the adx,rsi, etc as inputs to the NN. The only way they can be inputed is via the autoregression menu and it clearly shows in the top that the projection is for 7 bars only. See my earlier picture where I have circled the item in RED.

I tried the 2010 version too and its still the same. So I wonder how you are able to use the technical indicators to the NN. is there something i am missing.

Hi Fmfx,

I reckon you're pulling in lots of pips these days, I hope!

I tell ya, I've been hitting with bad news one after another. Now, I just couldn't even get my TS NN to work correctly lately. But will try to look into it this weekend.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Hey Unclepips :)

nice seeing you back in here, and hope you are feeling much better now :).

I have been able to pull in some pips, i did miss your charts :D, hopefully we all make plenty of pips.

And try re-installing TS on your marchine if that will fix the problem, first uninstal.

Best Regards

Going to book profit in both Gold and Silver,

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/306/silverlong2.gif

and,

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/549/goldlong2.gif

Still waiting for big day,

Regards,

Navotna,

Hi Navotna,

Looked like you had a great day today. May you continue collect more pips!

Congratulations!

Unclepips

For Kesk and all of my friends here who trades the Nifty, this is for you :).

minus.com/mbo8ZuZc9P/

Note: this forecast align with my proffessional analysis on Nifty.

Best Regards

Hi Fmfx

Thanks for Nifty Analysis chart but explanation please ! What is the next move from now around 5250 !!!

Though i am interested in TS but looks complicated for me :( that's why not using but wanted to start learning this fantastic s/w.

Btw great thread and great contribution by the greatest guys

Regards,

Danny