Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Unclepips,

What is the red line on the main chart window - is it NN based cycles? or planetary?

Thanks.

BTW have also sent you a pm

Hi,

I train using 12 cycles spectrum on an RSI. I'll check it.

looks like, this ts solution script does a good job on dow future 15min

http://www.abload.de/img/dow27ql6.png

go on Solutions tab, select the first script BT_DJI.ts, ok

Thanks, got the blue line but not the pink one with arrows. Which is that, could you say how to get that.

Pardy

Hi Unclepips, do you have setting for 1H time frame?

I had a setting for 60M, but my computer crashed several days ago and I am trying to get all the settings back to once was, but have not go a chance to do 60M yet. Sorry- for the moment I don't have it yet!

hi, did you open the extended version of TS?

its an integrated script, i didnt change anything, so it should be there

Yes, the extended version, altho I just put it on an audusd chart, don't have a dow chart - will have to wait till monday to create one. Maybe that is the reason.

Thanks

Pardy

looks like, this ts solution script does a good job on dow future 15min

http://www.abload.de/img/dow27ql6.png

go on Solutions tab, select the first script BT_DJI.ts, ok

Hi, it looks good. but here is a modified-version. I cleared all settings (Step1: price events and Step2: criteria) in both spectrum and dynamic models and inserted with my selected price events and criteria.

http://i.imgur.com/01hdb.png

http://i.imgur.com/01hdb.png

Edited by Unclepips
changed: modification to modified

Is there a way to find out which planet or spectrum is profitable/good for a given stock?

I tried to find a good solution for NSE Nifty but so far couldn't find one. I tried the examples, tutorials, etc. but no luck. If anyone is willing to guid me, i would be thankful.

Is there a way to find out which planet or spectrum is profitable/good for a given stock?

I tried to find a good solution for NSE Nifty but so far couldn't find one. I tried the examples, tutorials, etc. but no luck. If anyone is willing to guid me, i would be thankful.

hi, first of all try the documentation by pressing F1

for your particular case go on astronomy composite, press the summation button which is labelled as "AutoSelection"

there you can choose some options for filtering the astronomy composite, it will search, and you will get an report which planets fits best

@Kesk - I would suggest you read these books - there are many tips, suggestions and directions within that will help you....

hxxp://xxx.worldwide-invest.org/threads/8683-1994-Graham-Bates-eBooks-Astrological-Markets?highlight=merridian

hxxp://xxx.worldwide-invest.org/threads/6605-2006-Kaye-Shinker-eBooks-Trading-Astrology?highlight=shinker

hxxp://xxx.worldwide-invest.org/threads/4172-2001-2004-Paul-Yogi-Nipperess-eBooks-Gann?highlight=nipperess

You need to register to see links - but it is free....

Thanks tke1 and Deorn,

Deorn: I ran the task as you mentioned. It resulted in the following:

Mars 11 points

Sun 3 points

Mercury 3 points

North Node 3 points

Moon 2 points

Venus 2 points

Neptune 2 points

Jupiter 1 points

Saturn 1 points

Uranus 1 points

Pluto 1 points

If you can give me the next step, i would be much obliged.

tke1: Thank you for the links. i will try to read them.

Thanks tke1 and Deorn,

Deorn: I ran the task as you mentioned. It resulted in the following:

Mars 11 points

Sun 3 points

Mercury 3 points

North Node 3 points

Moon 2 points

Venus 2 points

Neptune 2 points

Jupiter 1 points

Saturn 1 points

Uranus 1 points

Pluto 1 points

If you can give me the next step, i would be much obliged.

tke1: Thank you for the links. i will try to read them.

try some of those composites in the report, and try turbo cycles (Advanced->Turbo Cycles)

you can backtest it very easily by setting the lbc into the past beacause it repaints

There are only 3 possible ways: 1- either we're making lots of pips or 2- we don't. And 3- nobody is willing to say anything.

As for me, my computer is still screwy, thus have not been had a good chance to actually make CLEAR charts to post here.

If anybody finds a better way or software, please direct I'd love to participate in it too.

There are only 3 possible ways: 1- either we're making lots of pips or 2- we don't. And 3- nobody is willing to say anything.

As for me, my computer is still screwy, thus have not been had a good chance to actually make CLEAR charts to post here.

If anybody finds a better way or software, please direct I'd love to participate in it too.

Hi Unclepips,

I wanted to post some pictures but they are not accurate, the market went against me yesterday and today for 20% of my acc.

I am still learning to find the correct settings. And also i will love to try other ways too.

Best regards

Hi Unclepips,

I wanted to post some pictures but they are not accurate, the market went against me yesterday and today for 20% of my acc.

I am still learning to find the correct settings. And also i will love to try other ways too.

Best regards

Wow...that's a lot of money! Are you strictly trading with EUR/USD or other pairs as well?

Thanks,

Wow...that's a lot of money! Are you strictly trading with EUR/USD or other pairs as well?

Thanks,

Hi Unclepips,

I traded eurusd and gold(for the first time on gold), i never knew gold is calculated in a different way, i used 0.01(10 cent) but i never knew it will be calculated as $1.

Regards

Hi Unclepips,

I traded eurusd and gold(for the first time on gold), i never knew gold is calculated in a different way, i used 0.01(10 cent) but i never knew it will be calculated as $1.

Regards

Hi,

Again sorry to hear about your 20% drew down.

For trading GOLD on short term, try using Mercury as your trigger cycle.

Long term, Uranus and Neptune control GOLD & SILVER.

Check them out with TS.

Hope that will help!

Best regards,