Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another set.

Well, I can't really set the figure in here.

http://i.imgur.com/5RaFr.jpg

Man i am indeed lucky to be a member of this forum, and thank you very much for starting this thread and sharing with us =D>.

If i can get this kind of image everyday like this i will be the most happy man in forex world (bcos i will finaly be able to make some $$$ :) ), but i know you will have things to do and might not be around to share pictures everyday.

But thanks for sharing man, God bless.

Regards :)

You're welcome.

I will always try to post it. I hope you made lots of money today. I made some pips.

Have a great weekend!

Yes bro, i did made some green pips today, the picture you provided really helped me, infact this is the first time i will make green pips without stress.

Thanks for offering to help, may God bless you bro.

Regards :)

Edited by Fmfx

Hello,

here is what it comes up too.

Please pay attention toward the two bottom lines. To me, they play special roles. hmm... trending per se.

http://i.imgur.com/crjpd.jpg

Edited by Unclepips
corrected the link

Hello Barend15,

How do you get the Diarnull Cycle on to the chart? Pls can post some graphical step by step explanations with recommended settings ?

Thanks, regards

If you look at the bottom of program you'll see an icon and a psmall box where you can tick. Tick the box and the cycle will appear. I don't have software to save graphics etc

If you look at the bottom of program you'll see an icon and a psmall box where you can tick. Tick the box and the cycle will appear. I don't have software to save graphics etc

Thanks man,

But you don't need a software to save an image, just look up of the tool you will see a button that looks like a printer, placing you crusor on it will show a message of it's function. Use it to save pictures of the chart.

Regards

Hi,

It's a neural net using RSI and astronomy.

Thanks Unclepips,

But what settings are you using for the RSI Neural net?

And also i tried to copy your settings for the (Jupiter-Sun angle helio 18 and Uranus-Mars Helio 54) but the lines(curve) that are plotted on my graph are different from yours, what other settings are you using to get those curves?

If you have some spare time pls kindly provide a graphical explanation.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Do you look at daily aspects also to ascertain what planets to use?

Honestly, I did look at it at the beginning as suggested by a couple of folks. At one point I even used Winning Time software too, just because it has a simplified term for regular guy can understand. Although, I still had problem understanding it. So since I am not well versed in it and since I've noticed from reading "When the Market Turns," I begin to realize that some planets work well only with certain instruments. So I shuffled it aside. At the moment, the setting that I've been trading with on a 2 minute time frame and 15 minute time frame have been producing good results so far.

I made a few pips here and there today.

Here's a 2 minute chart. the two straight lines are planetary lines. The setting you can see on the chart.

http://i.imgur.com/N6Bp3.png

It would be nice if the Administrator could turn the HTML code to ON for this forum instead of OFF. this way all can see the chart right here instead of using imgur.com to host it.

thanks

Unclepips

Nice to hear your ideas. I too have Winning Times and 2 of my friends have used it for trading. 1 got no value from it the other one trading the S&P's got good trades from it, but I think he looked at something else for confirmation.

Like you I also filed TS away but since reading your posts I've followed your suggestions. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your next post

Hi,

Please see below.

the thick pink line is venus cycle I normally set it between 90-99.

The two below the charts, please see the chart...the settings for both are on the chart.

Also, here is the link http://i.imgur.com/tVjam.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tVjam.jpg

Edited by Unclepips
added link