USD/CAD

VENUS-URANUS 82H

VENUS-JUPITER 82H

and mercury cycle in the bottom

Planetary lines set to mercury -uranus using .00001 scale on 360 degrees

Edited by Unclepips
corrected word bottowm to bottom. and added planetary lines

Hi,

can you show me your chart? this way i know exactly what you're talking about.

Thanks for your reply.But something wrong with me.I can't get the lines as your image.not getting lines in the main chart.any idea?

Hi Unclepips. very interesting indeed. Are you using mt4 for datafeed, if so, how do you get a 2 min chart on ts.

Could you explain how you scale the chart on ts please. do the planetary lines extend beyond current price/time automatically? or is that something that needs to be specified?

many thanks. pardy

Hi,

I use eSignal as my data provider. I am not so sure how to feed it with MT4. I set instruments, in my case-I trade with EUR/USD and USD/CAD, using 2 min time frame charts. The minimum data I like to have on per chart is 2400 bars. I condense the chart to around 2 days viewable. The reason I do it this way is because it provides a more clearer picture of the cycles on the chart. Like I said, it's not a 100%, but it has helped and is helping me tremendously with my trading. The planetary lines do extend past the immediate price bar as you'll notice below. Each instrument has its own different character. so the setting for EUR/USD, that has been helping me so far is Jupiter-Sun angle 99H helio, again using TS - Astronomy (composite). And mercury-pluto helio 27. the planetary lines, I use Mercury Trans Pluto 360 degree by .0001. I hope that helps.

So you know, I am planning to sell EUR/USD during NFP in the morning if my setting is still legit.

http://i.imgur.com/l4Et9.jpg

Hi,

can you show me your chart? this way i know exactly what you're talking about.

Meta trader has no 2mim time frame,so I use 5min.As you told "go to solution, astronomy (composite), open Jupiter-Sun (helio) 99H".But my chart look like this.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5150/picturer.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It doesn't look that good now. We'll see if I am going to get my 30pips or will Mr. Market get his 30pips.

http://i.imgur.com/dFR2l.png

Edited by Unclepips
add: We'll see if I am going to get my 30pips or will Mr. Market get his 30pips.

At first, you said that you used 4 planet lines where they turned together for entry.

Why now you only use 2 planet lines ? is it a new method ? or improved method ?

and what is the pink line planet ?

I have a few settings. The more astronomy composite lines I use the more memory the pc uses also. It drags my computer down. lots of time, it took little over 30 minutes just to open Timingsolution software. For example this morning, I run Timingsolution around 6:25AM and didn't get to see it until now, which is 7:18AM.

Here is the image.

http://i.imgur.com/i53pp.png

Edited by Unclepips
Added image

Hello Unclepips,

Can you pls post your eurusd chart 15M tf with the thingies on it? I want to see what the planet lines says about today/tomorrow.

Thanks

Regards

Hi,

I guess I must have done something wrong (that I have no clue that I am violating the rules) this site does not allow me to post attachment anymore. sorry.

Hi,

I guess I must have done something wrong (that I have no clue that I am violating the rules) this site does not allow me to post attachment anymore. sorry.

I don't think so mate, it has been like that for long, you can use external image sharing site such imageshare.com etc, or if you don't mind the stress of sending it to my email which i have sent to you in a PM.

Thanks once again.

Regards

They used to let us insert image with the posting like I did in my previous post.

I am at my regular job now and won't be able to do anything until I get home tonight. Sorry! I will send you the chart once I get home.

I don't think so mate, it has been like that for long, you can use external image sharing site such imageshare.com etc, or if you don't mind the stress of sending it to my email which i have sent to you in a PM.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Hi,

Here is a 15Min EUR/USD.

http://i.imgur.com/5RaFr.jpg

Edited by Unclepips