Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Unclepips, but what did you use? I used RSI default for the picture i posted above.

Regards

Hi,

I use relative price oscillator (RPO).

brown line, 2nd from bottom, Uranus-Mars Helio 54H.

regarding step 3 on NN how do you train after putting the parameters I mean what do you press to start the procedure,since training is not highlighted, also on step 2 ok button is not highlighted, but I can change the parameters, should I reinstall

Hi,

With that spectrum folder opens, look for tab NN. once you are there toward the bottom, you'll see a button with a picture of the sun and word "training". Click on it. It'll train the market.

Gotta go for now, 'cause gotta read to my daughter.

Happy trading y'all!

Thanks Unclepips, awesome software !!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/eurusdgameroom.jpg/

Isn't it? Granted that the software is still being upgraded or worked on by its creator every week or so, so far, it has been produced me good pips. Your chart reminded me to incorporate regular/easy cycles with astro as a single system (if I can) once I get home tonight. Well, I'll try to incorporate it. Thanks!

The thick red line, I use RSI with Mercury, Pluto, Venus, and Jupiter (that I remember for the moment)! Those are good planets with EUR/USD. Try setting RSI with 70 or 50.

Could you please show me how to do that? I'm new with this software! Many thank!

Unclepips,

Thank you ever so much for sharing your knowledge. Finally, I have managed to create a chart for EU 5 mins, with a live update feed from mt4. A few hours ago I put on the Mercury - Saturn composite on it. Wow is all I can say. It gave the precise drop in price after midnight ( I am in UK), plus the current retrace. This has considerable potential, and I think those of us interested should share our findings on settings etc on different pairs, certainly the majors and EJ etc.

1. Would I be right in saying that by trial and error using different compositions on each chart, the trick is to find those settings that mirror the moves in near history on the chart the closest.

2. Once you have determined the composites to use, how do you save the chart - is it possible as in mt4? So that next time you can simply apply the saved lines and settings rather than having to put them up again?

3. I did try to run NN as well, took ages and never got anywhere :-( Will try again using Seena's recommendations).

4. As a start, could you create a post with your latest settings for each chart - it is easy to see the composites in separate window, but the lines on the main chart window do not show what they are. This could be a reference document if starting out, to which people could add their own findings. and would be very useful indeed.

Once again, many thanks.

Pardy

Does anyone have any experience with http://m@[email protected]/ and its set of indicators on the MT4 platform ?

Description of package

This package includes the NaturalCycle indicator (moon phases, planetary ingress, retrograde/direct motion of planets, planetary aspects / longitude differentials, alert system, support/resistance based on planetary cycles and detailed real-time information about all planets, including illumination, that can be used to determine all phases of the moon), plus two bonuses: BumaSoft aspectarian and BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian which, for the current trading day, plots for you on the top right corner of the chart, the aspects and time when they will occur during that day (if there are any); plus the User Manual, that will guide you through the installation process and the various settings of the indicators.

Unclepips,

Thank you ever so much for sharing your knowledge. Finally, I have managed to create a chart for EU 5 mins, with a live update feed from mt4. A few hours ago I put on the Mercury - Saturn composite on it. Wow is all I can say. It gave the precise drop in price after midnight ( I am in UK), plus the current retrace. This has considerable potential, and I think those of us interested should share our findings on settings etc on different pairs, certainly the majors and EJ etc.

1. Would I be right in saying that by trial and error using different compositions on each chart, the trick is to find those settings that mirror the moves in near history on the chart the closest.

2. Once you have determined the composites to use, how do you save the chart - is it possible as in mt4? So that next time you can simply apply the saved lines and settings rather than having to put them up again?

3. I did try to run NN as well, took ages and never got anywhere :-( Will try again using Seena's recommendations).

4. As a start, could you create a post with your latest settings for each chart - it is easy to see the composites in separate window, but the lines on the main chart window do not show what they are. This could be a reference document if starting out, to which people could add their own findings. and would be very useful indeed.

Once again, many thanks.

Pardy

Hi Pardy,

You're welcome! In deed, as I stressed in post # 26, once you get the settings correctly, you are going somewhere great! Of course, nothing is 100% but with this TimingSolution software, so far it has been provided me a better edge over most software that I've ever encountered. As I said previously, I bought the software from TimingSolution a while-while ago and shuffled it away for awhile, well, until I came across from reading all of those natural cycles books, that's when I start to pick it up again. I-myself, have to say thank-you to a special friend whom I met through this website-goes by the nickname "Tke", who happened to be from, your area of the world, Scotland- that directed me to reading a book, which I also mentioned in this thread. He's my trading savior (for a lack of a better word).

With that said, if any of y'all, come across a newer version of that book, which is now called "TimingSecrets," - http://timingsecrets.com/order/index.php, it would be grateful if you're willing to share. Some of us may doubt about its legitimacy, but not I! I like it. It's just that 5K is A LOT of money.

OK- to answer your question No. 2, you can save the chart as .wts file. This will help you load the same chart over and over again. I use the same settings everyday for EUR/USD. So when you open, you want to open a folder called "Open TS Worksheet" instead of a folder named "Download Historical Price Data." Once you open TS Worksheet, you'll see the chart/s that you saved and run it from there.

NN- is a little tricky because like you said, it would take ages to run and get it somewhere. One time, I ran it from Friday 8PM to Saturday noon'ish to get a higher correlation at above .900. Even with that you'll HAVE to also rely on the Astronomy Composite to confirm it.

I will try to post as you requested on No. 4 this weekend once I get a little time away from my children. Usually my three kids (6,7,8) they live for the weekends.

Have a great trading day ladies and gents.

PS- I did not post my charts last night because my computer was acting up and could not load TimingSolution properly right after I updated it. Sorry!

Edited by Unclepips
Correction his nick name is "Tke1" not "Tke." I forgot the 1 after e.

Does anyone have any experience with http://m@[email protected]/ and its set of indicators on the MT4 platform ?

Description of package

This package includes the NaturalCycle indicator (moon phases, planetary ingress, retrograde/direct motion of planets, planetary aspects / longitude differentials, alert system, support/resistance based on planetary cycles and detailed real-time information about all planets, including illumination, that can be used to determine all phases of the moon), plus two bonuses: BumaSoft aspectarian and BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian which, for the current trading day, plots for you on the top right corner of the chart, the aspects and time when they will occur during that day (if there are any); plus the User Manual, that will guide you through the installation process and the various settings of the indicators.

It sure looks nice. Anybody willing to share the experience from using it?

thanks,

Unclepips

You are doing a great Job.. pointing at this software and also for letting us know thats its working fine enough. Thanxs for all this.

I'm still reading its manual... its damm so frustrating.. why did they make it so complicated. what I thought that it would be a general astronomy type of thing..I thought I will select the tabs and I will get those Lines pointing the turns..as you post on your images. But what is this?

well I admit I donot understand neural thing.. I don't even understand why we need to train it and how much to trust it. all I wanted to know when I could expect a turn based on Intraday.and I don't know what I need to do. what planet lines to choose etc

This is a great thing... and I guess there are people who wants to take its advantage but not very enthusiastic ...because this damm thing is so complicated...

I know you spend 24+ hrs just training this thing... what I ask you few hours for us explaining step by step.... I guess you use the astronomical factors for your charts... not sure what neural network has to do with this(or do i really need this).. all I need a simple mechanics to see in my charts what You post. Thats it ..I wish there was some templete kind of thing as we have in our Mt4 :)

I know your are a busy Guy.. busy with your work and then kids.. But You need to teach us how to use this...step by step... Of coz.. You don't need to do this Today or tommrow.. take your time.

thanks for starting this thread... a little more work from you :) and it will be benificial to all of us..including me and those members who are away due to the complication factor of this software.

Lot of thanks

To start with, keep it simple. Example, I created a worksheet for EU 5 mins, with live data feed from mt4. I used astronomy composite Mercury - Saturn helio 44H. Also added Nercury - Venus helio 27H. No neural net training. Excellent results today.

Now to try some planetary lines for s/r. Done.

I agree that I could not have accomplished creating the charts without help from Unclepips here, but once you get the hang of it, it is quite simple.

Pardy

Hi Manu,

I know you are frustrated with the software, me too-still am! I am not much of a computer guru. I get by with it once in awhile. but in a nutshell, please refer to Pardy's posting # 170. Keep it simple. Since Pardy is using MT4 to pull data, perhaps, he could help you better than I could as far as using it.

Please DON'T worry about NN.

For me, the reason I use NN is because I want it to confirm with the Astronomy composite lines. I am sure FmFx is probably using it the same way as I do. NN is great if you run it on bigger time frames. The lowest time frame that I use for NN is 15M. I occasionally trained on a 5M time frame but didn’t usually get good results with it.

Manu, assuming you are ok with data feeding and all of that already. So, once you got your chart opened, start the following:

1. Load up a chart, i.e., EUR/USD.

2. Go to “Solutions” tab - select “Astronomy (composite)”

3. In that composite go to “Cycle” tab. Select the suggested cycles by Pardy.

4. Please see Pardy’s setting on a 5M EUR/USD. Posting # 170.

That’s it.

Just forget about NN.

Happy trading!

To start with, keep it simple. Example, I created a worksheet for EU 5 mins, with live data feed from mt4. I used astronomy composite Mercury - Saturn helio 44H. Also added Nercury - Venus helio 27H. No neural net training. Excellent results today.

Pardy

Hi Pardy,

Thanks for point me out the software TS March 15, 2010

but how do you get those astro composite indicators on the charts ?

as soon as close the window of composite, the indicator disappear.

I think the patch is not good enough to edu its full function.

Edited by tradershare

Hi Pardy,

Thanks for point me out the software TS March 15, 2010

but how do you get those astro composite indicators on the charts ?

as soon as close the window of composite, the indicator disappear.

I think the patch is not good enough to edu its full function.

Hi, don't close it, just minimise it and the lines will stay.