SHARE..MY CRISTMAST GIFT TO ALL INDO FRIENDS (Sentient Trader CRACKED)..enjoy

niftymover

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch these videos to get an idea about fld trading and vtl trading

what is sentient trader is

introduction video :hxxp://www.hurstcyclestradingacademy.com/fe/35456-about-sentient-trader

than watch these videos

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAoNjvE2vrI&feature=em-uploademail

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFQCYse0i3M&feature=em-uploademail

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqPtjXeS_hU&feature=em-uploademail

its a nice software

Hello,

I am new. Can anyone tell me how well sentient trader works? I am taking the 30 day EOD trial, still have no idea how helpful it is. Opinion please, there is not much review info online. I don't want to be ripped off, so expensive

If you Can't use this software much can u share this software with me

thanks

Hi can we use it for the EOD trading, if cant wouldu please share the EOD One, best regrads

Yes , with EOD you can very much use.Its the same version with all types data.The problem is it hugs resources on lower time frame since whenever new data flows in it would have to recalculate.And another thing is WIN7 compatibility - it keeps on shutting down without any warning frequently.But with EOD data it should not be a problem, just use it in offline mode that is do not get connected to internet while using it.

Yes , with EOD you can very much use.Its the same version with all types data.The problem is it hugs resources on lower time frame since whenever new data flows in it would have to recalculate.And another thing is WIN7 compatibility - it keeps on shutting down without any warning frequently.But with EOD data it should not be a problem, just use it in offline mode that is do not get connected to internet while using it.

First disconnect the internet and open Sentient Trader and then connect the internet and use for intraday 1min,5min,15min,1hour,4hour,1day. It will not shutdown and it runs and runs...... its a nice software.

If u not sure how to use, than goto videos resourses : hxxp://www.y0utube.c0m/user/sentienttradervideo

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello to everybody, I tried to use the file found in the post #75 that's the Sentient Trader 2.3.16_Intraday.I have win7 64bit.During the installation the software downloaded microsoft WSE 3.0 and micosoft visual c++ 2005 redestributable, at the end of the installation the first time I did change the origian client.dll with the one in the downloaded file but when I tried to start te program I recive an error message "An error is occurred a message is been sent to the ....." insteand if I start the program with th original client.dll I can see in the program mneger that the program try to start but the close down.

I hope that someone can help me to solve this probel I read that someone use this program on win7 64bit so is it possilbe that the problem are the windows addon that maybe are 32bit??

Thank in advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...