niftymover

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bill, blocking sentient traders website won't help you. it seems to sense that the internet is available but that a firewall is blocking it which is why it crashes. It's not a defect in the program that causes it to crash. it's just the way it was programmed to always be checking the forums for everyone else workplace screens of the same stock. There is an adjustment in the OPTIONS menu which allows you to not participate in the forums refresh charts.

anyway, we're lucky that Nifty Lion was kind enough to share with us. (May God bless you, Nifty! I wish you 100 newborn sons at least)

Bill. if you disconnect the modem , you'll have much better luck.

good luck, john:D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any one can share Sentient trader ea for MT4?

million kudos to Niftymover, fantastic share.

I could make out where the ex4 file was.It was there inside the Sentient Trader folder.I just copied it to the experts folder of MT4, and bingo!! realtime data from MT4 worked like a charm.kudos to all.

here is the link to download the sentient ex4

ensure to enable the dde option from MT4 options, and drag the sentient expert to the chart.Also while opening a new chart in Sentient , choose MT4 as data, and then while loading history files, check the option to load realtime data.taths it.It is working like charm.WIN7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Not yet, but have tried to reduce the frequency by not loading short time frame data like tick,1minute etc, instead trying to use 1hr and above.But still it keeps on shutting down, I trying a solution for the issue, but not yet successful.May be compatibility issue, can't say with which one, like Java,Win7,.NET 3.5 /4.0 etc, but its buggy.May be someone else can help us out.:(