SHARE..MY CRISTMAST GIFT TO ALL INDO FRIENDS (Sentient Trader CRACKED)..enjoy

niftymover

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to File new workspace then it will bring up a data box, choose MT4 , then choose data directories, and browse for your MT4 directory history folder and choose either demo if it is a demo account or live if it is a live account, this should then populate the box underneath if it was done correctly, then click on the symbol with the timeframe you want to open the chart with and presto, make sure you have enable dde on your options in meta platform.

Go to File new workspace then it will bring up a data box, choose MT4 , then choose data directories, and browse for your MT4 directory history folder and choose either demo if it is a demo account or live if it is a live account, this should then populate the box underneath if it was done correctly, then click on the symbol with the timeframe you want to open the chart with and presto, make sure you have enable dde on your options in meta platform.

and then it'll crash oops! damn shame ;)

Found this online user resources of SentientTrader : hxxp://www.sentienttrader.c0m/online-user-resources/

A lot webinars and videos can be downloaded from there. Enjoy this for the Merry Christmas. Thanks niftymover to have this great Christmas gift.

Edited by taipan

This version was out there before, it is unstable, and will crash many times during the day.

Yes, I have the same problem : It is no problem to create a chart (using EOD data of Metastock), to perform an analysis, the trouble is , after a few minutes the program EXIT automatically ! when I save a chart, the sentient trader EXIT immediately ! I guess that the crack is incomplete. hope some good cracker can fix it soon. Anyway Say Thank You to Niftymover for the great sharing.

Edited by wang4871

Yes, I have the same problem : It is no problem to create a chart (using EOD data of Metastock), to perform an analysis, the trouble is , after a few minutes the program EXIT automatically ! when I save a chart, the sentient trader EXIT immediately ! I guess that the crack is incomplete. hope some good cracker can fix it soon. Anyway Say Thank You to Niftymover for the great sharing.

I played with the intraday version somewhat and initially experienced the same problem on both Vista x64 and WinXP SP3.

I finally got it stable to leave it running without failing.

Evidently, it tries to communicate to a server, and after so many attempts, just shuts down.

I used WireSark to monitor SentientTrader as it started up, but not being proficient at IP, all I could gleen was an ip address of 239.255.255.250, Which I should be able to block, once I learn how.

Anyway, my quick and dirty fix is to diasable by network card, start SentientTrader, load a chart, run analysis, then enable the network card. SentientTrader seems to remain stable indefinitely, at least on my systems.

I hope this helps someone. Hopefully it will provide additional info to the Guru's in this forum to get a better fix.

You guys are slow, lol, I told you while ago that this version has been floating around for a long time but it does not work

properly, if it did, I would have uploaded it long time ago. Nifty has nothing to do with it, nor can he crack it, he is not

a cracker. everything he uploaded so far is freely available online.