SHARE..MY CRISTMAST GIFT TO ALL INDO FRIENDS (Sentient Trader CRACKED)..enjoy

niftymover

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are slow, lol, I told you while ago that this version has been floating around for a long time but it does not work

properly, if it did, I would have uploaded it long time ago. Nifty has nothing to do with it, nor can he crack it, he is not

a cracker. everything he uploaded so far is freely available online.

You have a lot of nerve coming on here and criticizing somebody who is sharing.

Especially since you've never shared anything!!! Most of the stuff that is shared on this forum comes from other places--so what! Not everybody has access to all the other sources out there. Let us be the judge of whether this stuff can be of benefit to our trading or not.

Can anybody of the Sentient Trader users present an EoD or intraday chart to show how the predictions for the turning points are working.

Sixer

Yes we need some examples for reference. This kind of cycle or gann stuffs gotta be used with caution bcoz they usually look good in hindsight but when come to live trading it becomes another story.

You guys are slow, lol, I told you while ago that this version has been floating around for a long time but it does not work

properly, if it did, I would have uploaded it long time ago. Nifty has nothing to do with it, nor can he crack it, he is not

a cracker. everything he uploaded so far is freely available online.

come on man that's not fair! Nifty never says he is a cracker but he contribute a lot in this forum

I have it installed and running in XP Mode on my Win 7 Ult 64bit.

It does disappear somewhere during usage, but it stands the test of spitting out the signals.

Runs well with the MT4 data.

Anyone having good results with this?

I'm curious, because, with the many many downloads, you guys haven't posted much information about it.

BTW, happy belated Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays to everyone else around the globe. Wishing you all a lovely NEW YEAR! Cheers, LOVE!!

• 2 weeks later...
Craven, How are you and what is your location .. any tips you can give me as an experienced woman and a trader I saw from your last posts you make hips of money can you share your secret with a friend you just became with MERRY CRISTMAS TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ..... KIND REGARDS SJ

• 1 month later...
Here you go, sweetie! ;):x

I have to personally thank you for uploading, as I dont have "thanks" button for some reason ))

Installed, working fine, just replace .dll and it shows license exp. 2014. Tested using text files. The software itself is extremely slow, look like it was written by amateur. I have not tested it on Win 7 yet, but Win XP has no issues.

• 1 month later...