[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, thanks for hijacking my request, cgrade!#$%&

RMD, I am still interested in seeing what the other 3 pairs looked like later in the day.

Would you be as so kind, and please post the others as requested earlier by muah. Thanks!!

i only trade on 30m---eurusd, so i follow every move 24/5. that is why i ask for that particular timeframe.

Nothing SOLVED for you LOL!

Thanks to psaini1973 below, I don't need to explain... LOL

Check this Robert

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/347/robertu.gif

3 bars could mean a lot of pips... LOL!

But.. whatever... good luck anyway... I'm out of this thread

Edited by bgrtz

Yes, I just opened my MT4 and added my indicator. So what???????

Really, you guys are very funny! I like you!

Ok this is my last post here in this thread. Think or talk whatever you want and wish.

Goodbye!

Hi Robert. Can you show more winning and losing trades. I could care less if your indi repaints a little. Im more interested in your winning strategy in using your indi. If it is a winning strategy.

Thanks

Ish

Robert M. Daley, I miss you, where are you?!

You've changed me into a screenshot junkie, no more screenie pixies for muah?!

More screenshots, pleeeeeeeeeease!!! ;):x

LoL - HaHaHa....

Robert indicator is Good, On the very first trade I got 52 Pips on UsdChf 1min Chart...I Like it...MmmmMMmm..

http://content.screencast.com/users/Farhanbukhari/folders/Default/media/2b6a333b-7193-4106-b2d4-2e0fb523e9d0/2.gif

But I Observe it is also repainting up to 3 Bars, I hate Repaint Indicators.....

Thanks to my system safe me from early closing....

Hey Red_Bull did you see the system in real time, over vnc or something. I'm just interested to know if you actually seen RMD indicator in action or not !!

LoL - HaHaHa....

Robert indicator is Good, On the very first trade I got 52 Pips on UsdChf 1min Chart...I Like it...MmmmMMmm..

http://content.screencast.com/users/Farhanbukhari/folders/Default/media/2b6a333b-7193-4106-b2d4-2e0fb523e9d0/2.gif

But I Observe it is also repainting up to 3 Bars, I hate Repaint Indicators.....

Thanks to my system safe me from early closing....

Red Bull, that is a quite attractive system that you have there. Would you

please share it with us.

clon_tron, aren't you the one who started this thread?! LOL

Hi guys! I was unable to restrain my excitement and bought it. I think he is a man of word.

Keep up good work!

And thanks Robert!

Oh, and by the way, you sure are a real creepy fellow, aren't you.

You are really funny Craven..

If you like it or not, you dont have to be funny..

I got sick with your comments here. Why dont you post something that benefit to all..

By reading all your comments, I guess you must be from another planet..but if you wish to stay longer in this earth, learn a bit how to respect others otherwise you go back to your own planet...

WOW! Are you psychic?!

'Cause, I was just doing bimbo math in my head, like: clon_tron=Robert M. Daley, and then you answered, with, um, like, your answer!!

Dear craven.....you are f***king genius, what an great catch again 2nd time on the same thread LoL =D> - I wonder was you in FBI before, jumping into Forex.....:">

I got sick with your comments here. Why dont you post something that benefit to all..

By reading all your comments, I guess you must be from another planet..but if you wish to stay longer in this earth, learn a bit how to respect others otherwise you go back to your own planet...

Dear Orinin! You are new here, it has been only two years since you signed up, so your ignorance can be excused once. Just to help you out, here is a bit of good information for you; you can check on a person's reputation by looking at their profile. Before you form an opinion and voice it too, do your due diligence. Otherwise you could sound very foolish.

I did check on you a little and I like one of your posts. This one; "I have my own Holygrail and 100% win so far but profit is not consistent due to my own discipline. Never loss so far. I have no intention to make an EA and far to sell it but would like to share it..." You are funny too. Lol!

When we see the indicator here, I'll believe it. I'm pretty sure clon_tron has no intentions of sharing the indicator here, as we don't see it posted here, do we?

You are a silly individual and I bet you $500 that you don't have a single friend. Wanna bet the indy?

After all that's happened on this thread, I don't think anyone believes in you, whoever you are.

So, now I have a question for you, figuring that's about all you're good for, to answer lil' questions.

1. You've already demonstrated that you're too lazy to post pictures of your indy.

2. You supposedly have sold to atleast a bare minimum of 15 people x $500=$7,500 - but you showed us your account and it only has $300 in it. Shows a lot of confidence that you believe in your product. Or not.

3. Everything you've said and done on this thread carried with it a flaw that was discovered by myself and/or other members of this forum. So, naturally, I came to the conclusion that you are either, A. high school or secondary school student, or, B. a very ignorant and uneducated adolescent. Which is it?

Finally to my question, does Liberty Reserve charge you fees when you send yourself money? I mean, like you Robert => sending money to => you Robert. Because, from the looks of your MT4 account, that's about the only thing happening with you, sending money via Liverty Reserve, to yourself. That's why I was wondering if they charge you fees when you do that to yourself.

It was a blonde question, LOL, I kill me!!

i just wanted to say thanks to clon_tron. That he believed in me. Not like you!

But i gave him my word that i will not share his indicator

Ohh, Come on friend.

You started the thread & same we all do requesting & sharing & helping each other & as you started the thread & requesting or wanted help from other members too help you getting the indicator, And now as you got the indicator so why not helping others and share it with Us...? PM me trust me I won't post the Link Publically will share it only through PM 2 every member.

Oh wait, wait. This one tops it all off!!

clon_tron=Robert M. Daley=orinin

LOL, the plot thickens...