[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

I guess that this thread is dead now.

It's too bad, because I was having so much fun!

But, if Robert M. Daley wants to continue posting screen shots, for multiple currency pairs, and, in multiple time frames, I may still consider purchasing the indicator. Of course, with the notion of knowing, there's no way on Earth I'll be receiving a refund!! Haha!!!

Many of you are probably wondering why I would do that?! And, here's my answer:

Number 1: I have the money to spend. For me, it's one night of staying in, instead of going out to party. And, I would do it because I believe in the principle that there's no reward without risk. Do you guys agree with me?!

Number 2: I always try to be open hearted and accept people for who they are, what they are, and, the way they are. And, here's where everyone's going to get confused. We've already established that the statement was tampered with, and that RMD made a boo boo. What if... he overly exaggerated the earnings, which was a really naughty thing to do, but the indicator does perform rather well??? Hehehe, I don't have my hopes up, but who truly knows?! Do you? I sure don't!! We don't know for certain if he's the real deal, or just phoney money, LOL.

So, I don't want to confuse anyone, this opportunity smells like last season's unrefrigerated phishies, but I wouldn't mind LibertyReserving half a thousand bucks to take the risk to find out if the indicator actually smells like the green. OR NOT!!!

Atleast, this way, if it does turn out to be a fluke, I won't be hurting anyone's feelings when I CALL THEM A LIAR and SCAMMER!!!!

And, if it turns out to be the real deal, then, MAYBE, I'll owe someone a candlelight dinner... hehe. :)

But, until then, the joke's on you, Robert M. Daley. :D

=====Anyways, last night's Long Island Iced Teas - Extra Strong - have put a strain on my brain, and I'm starting to think I'm not really in my right state of mind writing this post. So, I'm going to take two Advil and gonna go nap out now.

Talk to you later, everyone, Robert M. Daley... buh bye. ;):x

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you craven - RMD might of thought to exaggerate the earnings would impress us

when we all would have been impressed - doesn't matter what the size ... lol

and as you say because of that - the indicator still could be great ...!!!

we all do s t u p i d things at times ... !!! - give RMD the benefit of the doubt .....

Well, I sure hope he responds back with some additional screenshots!

So, here's my love call to you, Robert M. Daley. :x

A real statement would be great, access to your trader platform with the investor password would be better!!

May I remind you that members here are still waiting to hear back from you with a link to your broker's site.

First thing's first, multiple screenshots, and maybe, just maybe, some R & R later!! Hehe... ;):)

I agree with you craven - RMD might of thought to exaggerate the earnings would impress us

when we all would have been impressed - doesn't matter what the size ... lol

and as you say because of that - the indicator still could be great ...!!!

we all do s t u p i d things at times ... !!! - give RMD the benefit of the doubt .....

I am exhausted, but I can't sleep... keep tossing and turning, my mind's in a blank state, but nothing.

I think it's time for that Valerian tea, makes me relax. Maybe, it'll knock me out and put me to sleep.

Well, I hope we can get this thread kicking again, the activity and participation from the member's of this community really gets me excited! It's tea time, kettle is calling. See you guys later!! ;):x

Dear Robert, believe it or not, there are people on this site who would be willing to pay for a good system or indicator. My suggestion is… read the comments and concerns that came up in regards to your posts and answer them. If you can give a satisfactory explanation to the apparent discrepancies and post more pictures as you were asked, I am willing to purchase your indicator. And you should do something about the payment method… not very professional. Hope to hear from you.

Hehehe... the extreme decision was made based on the trading statement you posted. Oh, sweetie, did you forget you did that?! Poor thing...

And, we're still waiting to see more screenshots! Did you forget about that, too?!

Now, you be a good boy, and go on over to your MT4 terminal, capture some nice screenie pixies, and post them up on this thread. Ok, honey?!

More lovey dovey later, baby boy!! ;):x

My suggestion is....if you were just looking at a trading system's picture but you don't have or you've never tried that system by yourself, please don't make an extreme decision.

Time frames 5m; 15m; 30m; 60m, anything above most indi's will work ok. Craven and dkozzie have criticised your statement and you have not put forward a valid explanation for their concerns. Why not if it is an honest view of what you have achieved with no malpractice attatched to it. Get them onside and explain. Defend yourself, show some integrity.

Here are the screens:

http://i.imgur.com/mxMDA.gif

http://i.imgur.com/taWI3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Oepni.gif

http://i.imgur.com/MfqGf.gif

Look guys! I can repeat, I'm not a scammer. Just imagine, what's the reason for me to be a scammer? Scamming one person here for only $500 and not to be able to sell it anymore???!!! Or not scamming people here and sell it to more and more people. Just think guys.

Otherwise, you will post me everywhere as a SCAMMER!

In other words, if you think this is complete and total boll@#@t you get your money back! My 10 DAY Money Back Guarantee!

The rest is up to you!

Thanks!

100% REPAINT

Mr Robert M Daley, prove me wrong and i will pay u $ 5000, you have my word, You are selling the Holy Grail only for $ 500 :)), Its cheap, but nobody is going to buy it... :P

Ok, as I told before, please don't make an extreme decision. And you can laugh at me as much as you want. If you are in doubt just don't buy, I don't force here anybody.

Ok guys bye!

And happy pips!

RMD, please post current screenshots for the same pairs and timeframes you posted several hours ago. I would like to see what happen on your screen after the earlier posts.

Thank you!! ;):x

Craven it would be much better if he shares his screenshots using drag n drop function of his closed trades so that we can know where he entered and exited his trades and we can verify the signals given by the indicator is correct and not repaint.

i know he wouldnt dare to do so as i said, bcos he would get caught redhanded.

Edited by psaini1973

Yaarrrrrr

This is becoming time wasting thread, he is selling something with fake statement and still, guts boss standing like there wasn't anything...

If was selling something & someone caught me like this, so definitely ill share that for free....but he is still saying, don't make extreme decision, what the hell.... :o

"Ab Main Karon to Salla Character Dheela Hay"

Robert - "Meray Naye Plan k Mutabiq...."

If you share here & If I start getting results like you than ill pay you double for that, 1000 bugs...but trust me I won't share the fake statement....

What is drag n drop function??

Craven it would be much better if he shares his screenshots using drag n drop function of his closed trades so that we can know where he entered and exited his trades and we can verify the signals given by the indicator is correct and not repaint.

i know he wouldnt dare to do so as i said, bcos he would get caught redhanded.

What is drag n drop function??

This is drag n drop function, When a trade is closed whether in profit or in loss after that we just drag the closed trade from the account history and drop on its particular chart, then it exactly shows the entry and exit in the form of arrows and line. ( Pls check the pic below, inside the red circle u will exactly see the price where the trade was entered and exited.)

So now if Robert shares his screenshot of his closed trades using this function then we can exactly know whether the indicator repaints or not, bcos when the signals changes he has to take the trade and when the trade is closed bcos the signal also changes, then it will exactly show the synchronization between the trades and the indicator. I hope it helps. :)

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1725/eur55.gif

Edited by psaini1973

That was educational, thank you very much for the explanation, psaini1973!! :)

This is drag n drop function, When a trade is closed whether in profit or in loss after that we just drag the closed trade from the account history and drop on its particular chart, then it exactly shows the entry and exit in the form of arrows and line. ( Pls check the pic below, inside the red circle u will exactly see the price where the trade was entered and exited.)

So now if Robert shares his screenshot of his closed trades using this function then we can exactly know whether the indicator repaints or not, bcos when the signals changes he has to take the trade and when the trade is closed bcos the signal also changes, then it will exactly show the synchronization between the trades and the indicator. I hope it helps. :)