[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

It's a new year. You just received the 2012 Scammer of the Year AWARD!

Ya know, 100 bucks to 2000 wasn't a bad play, if that part of the statement was true.

It's just too bad, because you had one chance, and you blew it!

Now, no matter what excuse you make, I don't think anyone will believe you.

Atleast, not anymore.

NICE TRY, SLICK!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice catch, dk1aussie!

That's where the truth lies, Largest profit trade 21.00!!!

I would've been fine with that, since he started with 100!?

OOOOPS!====

Then what are you waiting for. Go on. You should try!

First, post pictures of updated trades, not ones that go back 7 months as you posted.

Second, use a pay service that we DO trust. Your hesitation to change this after several requests is showing us concern. When you fix this issue, feel free to return and post again.

ROFL, I don't understand a lot of things in life, and I crack blonde jokes that I personally don't understand all the time, but this one is classic!!

I have to ask, and please educate muah, but how do you use white out on graphics on the internet?!#$%

Hilarious, time for some tea!!! LOL :))

the gif image is not clean .... when he made adjustments

http://i39.tinypic.com/3szeq.gif

Hi Robert M. Daley .... you being the owner and making post here is great ... !!!

there are a few people that are quick to jump on the scammer band wagon

and you are defending yourself saying you are not ... you certainly would stop

the scammer sayer`s by being a little more open, transparent and forthcoming

which would stop the criticisms and give the people the confidence to buy your

indicator

one way would be to post various screen shots in all market conditions

on various time frames

also can you post a website link to the FGX Broker on the statement ... thank you.

Yes dk, I see your point, but I have a question. If he is charging so much for this indi, and have sooooooo0 many happy customers, then why would it be so hard or too much work to post just 1 video trade using his indi? For the money that he's charging, don't you think that's the least that he could do? I'm honestly not trying to be the classic neh sayer, but for the true members here, I feel a family tie, and don't want to see them get burned.

It's hard now days for most of us just to pay our bills, and even for the more privileged, I would like to give warning. That's one heck of a big price tag. So why not advertise properly? Am I rite or wrong?

Edited by newbie111

pakda gaya na mandarchod firangi ........

if he making good profit like thin then why he want to sell for 500$ when he can make 50000000000$ in just one trade ..... i think this types of indicators attract new traders and they fall in love with it but they dont know this types of mr.robert ( A a** H....OL....E SCAMMer )

instead of fishing for some 500$ bucks,,,,, do some contribution on this wonderful forum ..... i guaranty you will be a good trader and a good human also

and last thing to mr. a..ss h.ole( Robert) get-out from here we all know about your holy grail indicator ....lolz you are playing with someones money and feelings instead of making clients make some good friends

see here is our free holy-grail thread how we are making profit form forex...

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16636-The-holy-grail-......-Trade-with-me-for-more-then-100-pips-a-day.

here you will find real trades in live markets without any fishy.....condition

hope you understand what i want to say

now stop smiling on you and do some conribution....lol

Yes dk, I see your point, but I have a question. If he is charging so much for this indi, and have sooooooo0 many happy customers, then why would it be so hard or too much work to post just 1 trade using his indi? For the money that he's charging,

don't you think that's the least that he could?

Exactly ..... that is the least he could do .....

if he was open, transparent and forthcoming to the requests

posted in this thread by posting trades, screen shots etc ...

then people might take him seriously and believe he is being genuine

as it is now he has not addressed any of the issue`s and it very unlikely that he ever will

especially after posting an edited statement

which shows 1 thing - SCAMMER ...... !!!

Edited by dk1aussie

Exactly ..... that is least he could do .....

if he was open, transparent and forthcoming to the requests

posted in this thread by posting trades, screen shots etc ...

then people might take him seriously and believe he is being genuine

as it is now he has not addressed any of the issue`s and it very unlikely that he every will

especially after posting an edited statement

which shows 1 thing - SCAMMER ...... !!!

Hey dk, I got so carried away with this thread I ran out of thanks, but as soon I am granted more I want to thank you for you reply.

P.S. Hey everyone, you should really check out the latest contribution given by Marchello. It's a great asset to your trading arsenal.

You can find it here.

hxxp://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16801-REQ-Marney-Indicators-%28Volume-and-Range%29?p=201157#post201157

Post #2

Edited by newbie111

LOL, well, he forgot to tenfold it!! 2000 =>> 20,000!!!

Congratulation to you. You have made and put all your efforts on probing that he is a scammer.

How if later he is proven to not a scammer and so happen you use and make pips with his indicator. Would you retract all your statements and write a long apologize to the world as what you did.

I hope someone will share it here and we will test together. Mark my words, if proven that his indicator is really working as his words, the first person that I wanted to see his apologize is you.

There is even worst thing in this forum. I saw he posted a holygrail thread but still jumping around asking and commenting other people thread, asking this and that. Im curious..why someone with holygrail system or indicator is still looking for other things..why dont he concentrate in his trading and helping other as he claimed to be generous enough rather than kept posting and commenting in this forum..I think he must be looking for holydiamond ..

Congratulation to you. You have made and put all your efforts on probing that he is a scammer.

How if later he is proven to not a scammer and so happen you use and make pips with his indicator. Would you retract all your statements and write a long apologize to the world as what you did.

I hope someone will share it here and we will test together. Mark my words, if proven that his indicator is really working as his words, the first person that I wanted to see his apologize is you.

There is even worst thing in this forum. I saw he posted a holygrail thread but still jumping around asking and commenting other people thread, asking this and that. Im curious..why someone with holygrail system or indicator is still looking for other things..why dont he concentrate in his trading and helping other as he claimed to be generous enough rather than kept posting and commenting in this forum..I think he must be looking for holydiamond ..

man ... i am sry to ask ... but do you know what the concept of a forum is? :(

we say what we want and think while respecting the rules ...

so everyone who posted so far, said what their conclusions are ... if u read what they write u are NOT OBLIGATED to agree ... so if u think he is not a scam than go right ahead and buy it.

i will agree to the scam theory because i have my own technique on a 1k account ... i can show it and make 100k in a month and trade 100k ... but if my strategy is that good i can reach 100k on my own.

if u look at that so called statement u will see he made 20k profit in 10.7 trades ( if u do no know what 10.7 means look at the graph line ... i dear u to reproduce that by exporting a statement from mt4). if i were to make 20k in a month on a single indicator ... do u think i would need 0.5k from other people?

further more if u trade with big brokers and make money for 1 year or so ... u will be offered to trade their money ... for me it's common sense ....

and if some miracle happens and that indicator is not a scam ... i do not have to apologize for anything

I know this statement is a fake one, (Largest profit trade: 21.00 Average profit trade: 20.91), thanks to Dk1aussie)

Also:

FGX Broker Inc. ????

In addition, it would be interesting if Mr Daley could give us a link to this unknown broker!

I could not find any info.

http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/?cat_mt4=on&cat_pp=on&cat_wm=on&cat_oil=on&cat_gold=on&cat_muslim=on&cat_web=on&cat_cfd=on&cat_ecn=on&cat_mb=on&cat_lr=on&cat_adv=on&cat_inst=on&cat_pamm=on&before_since=%3C%3D&year=2011&mps=10&max_lev=1%3A1&spread_level=Any&regulation=Don%27t+care&keyword_string=FGX+Broker+Inc&searchline=&current_form=full&sf_submit=1

And indeed if I could make 10 times my deposit in 10 trades, I would not need to sell my holy grail for $500 until feb 15th (after it goes back to $2500),

I would not sell it at all, I would trade it every day until I own the world and then I would make happy every human being in this miracle world!

Edited by freddy
re-read previous posts

man ... i am sry to ask ... but do you know what the concept of a forum is? :(

we say what we want and think while respecting the rules ...

so everyone who posted so far, said what their conclusions are ... if u read what they write u are NOT OBLIGATED to agree ... so if u think he is not a scam than go right ahead and buy it.

i will agree to the scam theory because i have my own technique on a 1k account ... i can show it and make 100k in a month and trade 100k ... but if my strategy is that good i can reach 100k on my own.

if u look at that so called statement u will see he made 20k profit in 10.7 trades ( if u do no know what 10.7 means look at the graph line ... i dear u to reproduce that by exporting a statement from mt4). if i were to make 20k in a month on a single indicator ... do u think i would need 0.5k from other people?

further more if u trade with big brokers and make money for 1 year or so ... u will be offered to trade their money ... for me it's common sense ....

and if some miracle happens and that indicator is not a scam ... i do not have to apologize for anything

You are right my friend..

You see after several postings and still nobody willing to share the system..Im not associate with this guy and I myself also think that he is a scammer and try to be smart but..I just let myself to stay away to buy as I have never buy anything even from who ever..But when craven posted his long comments, I m eager to know how best the indicator is.

By the way, you dont have to tell me this and this about or what is the 10.7 trades. I ve been trading successfully as a floor trader before you know how to write ABC.

You are right my friend..

You see after several postings and still nobody willing to share the system..Im not associate with this guy and I myself also think that he is a scammer and try to be smart but..I just let myself to stay away to buy as I have never buy anything even from who ever..But when craven posted his long comments, I m eager to know how best the indicator is.

By the way, you dont have to tell me this and this about or what is the 10.7 trades. I ve been trading successfully as a floor trader before you know how to write ABC.

ok ... got it :) ... but i expect that with ur experience u should know there is no way u could program an algorithm that ADAPTS to market behavior (the keyword being "adapt" :) ).

so instead of paying 500 bucks for this i would donate it to charity ... i think it would be a better investment :)

Oh, dear. I suppose you didn't get the big picture.

You see, members of this forum noticed that there were inconsistencies in the statement provided by the Daley guy.

If he was an honest seller, he wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to fabricate his work.

So, the answer is no, he is not going to receive an apology from muah!

In fact, if anyone owes an apology, he owes the indo- forum community and its members an apology for trying to pull a fast one on us all!!

Shame on you, Robert M. Daley, or whatever your name is!!!

And, btw orinin, it's a little too late to do good on this one, as the seller has already demonstrated and proven he can't be trusted.

But, you go on ahead, and be my guest, and go purchase that indicator, and be a good sport about it, and share the wealth with everyone, OK?!#$%&

Oh, dear. I suppose you didn't get the big picture.

You see, members of this forum noticed that there were inconsistencies in the statement provided by the Daley guy.

If he was an honest seller, he wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to fabricate his work.

So, the answer is no, he is not going to receive an apology from muah!

In fact, if anyone owes an apology, he owes the indo- forum community and its members an apology for trying to pull a fast one on us all!!

Shame on you, Robert M. Daley, or whatever your name is!!!

And, btw orinin, it's a little too late to do good on this one, as the seller has already demonstrated and proven he can't be trusted.

But, you go on ahead, and be my guest, and go purchase that indicator, and be a good sport about it, and share the wealth with everyone, OK?!#$%&

yes please orinin,

become happy customer no. 19, (he claims to already have sold 18 copies of this grail indy), of this honest and upright citizen and then you can show us how narrow minded and suspicious we all are.

better be quick though, price goes back up to $2500reall soon :)

yes please orinin,

become happy customer no. 19, (he claims to already have sold 18 copies of this grail indy), of this honest and upright citizen and then you can show us how narrow minded and suspicious we all are.

better be quick though, price goes back up to $2500reall soon :)

No way, I have never buy anything,

But when I read this thread from the beginning, he never sell anything to you guys ( I hope I didnt missed his early post). You are the one who care enough and discuss his system. The issues came out when he tried to put his convincing over this thread and there he made a big mistake.

Everybody has a right to sell anything over internet and up to us to make our own judgement before decided to buy.

if Im not mistaken, we have Mr. K.Dman who always replicate other people system and make money with it.

I even encountered a web that selling standard MACD, really cant believe it and he even accepting CCrd.

As for his indicator or who's ever indicator or system, I wont ever ever Buy even a single cent as there is always a forum where I can download a shared

Edited by orinin