[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

I think historical screenshot are useless if we think that this indicator are repainting, because repainting indicator will change its history to "perfect" position after the fact.

If Mr. Robert are willing to spare some time & provide some screenshot, please capture the screen every 15' (using TF 15 only) from 0700 - 1000 GMT (means 0700; 0715; 0730, etc.) in real time. I mean when "now" is 0715 GMT, then capture the screen, and post it here. And do same every 15 minutes.

Then we can analyze the indi's behavior only for last "n" bars (lets say last 2 - 5 bars) for each captured screen. It's a long shot, but i believe will provide more accurate data

Edited by bgrtz

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, thanks for hijacking my request, cgrade!#$%&

RMD, I am still interested in seeing what the other 3 pairs looked like later in the day.

Would you be as so kind, and please post the others as requested earlier by muah. Thanks!!

on eurusd---30m tf, just post the current screen for today, mr robert!

niftymover had been to the parliment lol

LoL - HaHaHa....

Robert indicator is Good, On the very first trade I got 52 Pips on UsdChf 1min Chart...I Like it...MmmmMMmm..

http://content.screencast.com/users/Farhanbukhari/folders/Default/media/2b6a333b-7193-4106-b2d4-2e0fb523e9d0/2.gif

But I Observe it is also repainting up to 3 Bars, I hate Repaint Indicators.....

Thanks to my system safe me from early closing....

I'm curious, why didn't you enter your trade at the close of the first red bar on this chart.

Your entry is one bar late. Is there a specific reason for this?

http://i.imgur.com/5XdHc.gif

Mr Robert thanks 4 the screenshot, but where is the indicator in ur screenshot which u r trying to sell, without that its useless, we are here to verify that ur indicator works properly, makes money and doesnt repaint. so pls add ur indicator,, i hope you do it....

http://i.imgur.com/thZzV.gif

So here you are. Ok guys thanks to all I gotta go now.

Are you watching it live, Red_Bull?

Repaint up to 3 bars, aye?! That may be the answer to the mystery as to why the delayed entry.

Possibly an additional bar close for confirmation prior to enty.

LoL - HaHaHa....

Robert indicator is Good, On the very first trade I got 52 Pips on UsdChf 1min Chart...I Like it...MmmmMMmm..

http://content.screencast.com/users/Farhanbukhari/folders/Default/media/2b6a333b-7193-4106-b2d4-2e0fb523e9d0/2.gif

But I Observe it is also repainting up to 3 Bars, I hate Repaint Indicators.....

Thanks to my system safe me from early closing....

Red bull tumne robert ka indicator kharid liya kya?

Aray Nahin yarr - Is nay humain chotya samjha hay to isay edit kark chotya bana raha hon...Psaini kia drag n drop rehta hay ager mt4 ko again restart karo too ? yeh phir chotya bana rha hay gandoo...

Mr. Robert I am bit curious, why don't you run your mt4 throughout the day ???

I am not a full time trader & Don't have the perfect holy grail system like you but still 3 platforms MT4's are running on my 3 different screens 24/7....

http://content.screencast.com/users/Farhanbukhari/folders/Default/media/56ab83a1-8650-4878-98f9-7724ab9f35ac/123.gif

You just opened your MT4, Took the screenshot & Quickly edit it, Naughty Naughty...

Ok, and why did you exit your trade where you did (the point where you exited) and why mid bar?

http://i.imgur.com/thZzV.gif

So here you are. Ok guys thanks to all I gotta go now.

So now every body can see and hear. i have been telling thats its a Bloody repainter.... I have been working my @$$ to prove that this robert is selling a repainter.... Now all of u owe me a thanks...:P

One more post guys before i go.

What everybody can see???????? Did you try it yourself??????? It doesn't repaint! With BIG letter.

One more post guys before i go.

What everybody can see???????? Did you try it yourself??????? It doesn't repaint! With BIG letter.

REPAINTS

Your screenshots says so proving my point, u enter the trade on the 3rd candle after sell signal was given and exited without waiting for the buy signal ( Green bar) WHY? You could have made some more money if u had waited for the buy signal,, but u didnt bcos ur indicator is a Bloody Repainter. GOT IT .

Just adding my 2c.

@ Mr Robert M. Daley

IMHO I only see 2 options here:

1. The indicator is fake, you can't provide any live proof (screenshots mean nothing, hope you will agree about that) so you are a scammer and there's no way that anyone here would buy it. Bottom line: what's the reason to carry on posting here?

2. The indicator does do what's on the tin, then what easier than posting some live proof using one of the several ways suggested so far? That's the only way someone here would buy it. If you don't do it, that takes us back to point 1: what's the reason to carry on posting here?

As craven said, this thread used to be hilarious, but currently I think it's becoming boring.

Waiting for a tangible reply from you, assuming you'll provide it.

@ craven

We've missed you too. Just dont stay away for too long when you leave :)

Aray Nahin yarr - Is nay humain chotya samjha hay to isay edit kark chotya bana raha hon...Psaini kia drag n drop rehta hay ager mt4 ko again restart karo too ? yeh phir chotya bana rha hay gandoo...

Mr. Robert I am bit curious, why don't you run your mt4 throughout the day ???

I am not a full time trader & Don't have the perfect holy grail system like you but still 3 platforms MT4's are running on my 3 different screens 24/7....

http://content.screencast.com/users/Farhanbukhari/folders/Default/media/56ab83a1-8650-4878-98f9-7724ab9f35ac/123.gif

You just opened your MT4, Took the screenshot & Quickly edit it, Naughty Naughty...

Yes, I just opened my MT4 and added my indicator. So what???????

Really, you guys are very funny! I like you!

Ok this is my last post here in this thread. Think or talk whatever you want and wish.

Goodbye!