[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to me it looks like a SCAM..... The indicator is too good to believe... it should Repaint like any thing... theirs no Holy grail and this is not 4 sure.

Mr Robert M. Daley , i have a request, if ur indicator is sooooooooo good, then pls post ur latest trade screenshot using drag n drop function so as to we all can see where and when u enter an exit trades and ur last 3 months trade statement. Well that wouldn't be a problem 4 u i guess as u have a holy grail in ur hands........ Thanks

Bhosri kay Robert M. Daley Share kar Salay Harami -

I agree with you Psaini1973, share you trades with drag and drop function instead of just posting the trending market chart that will be much better & possible share the indicator :">

lolzzz ye sale firangi MC hote hai BC sabko ChUTYA samjte hai abhi iski gand fategi.....

OOOOHh Kaaaaay, I understand!! :)

Is it time for me to go out and buy it, or shall we wait for more screenshots to confirm that it IS indeed a diamond and NOT a moissanite?!

Let me know, and BTW, I miss you ALL!!! :x;)

Is it time for me to go out and buy it, or shall we wait for more screenshots to confirm that it IS indeed a diamond and NOT a moissanite?!

Craven u r much much experienced then all of us and u know wat is better... so according to me u shld wait until Robert post his drag n drop trades and his 3 months statement of his live a/c.

Hehehe, and what makes you believe that this gentleman will post his trades along with his 3 months worth of statements from his live account?? That's a very, very big, biggey big request. @-)

I'll let you in on a little secret, psaini1973, and this has to stay between, just you and muah, but... I wasn't planning on going out and buying it until your gentleman friend went out on a limb, and posted his goodie-goodie results in reply to the very biggey big request. So... mums the word, and don't tell anyone about this until we see some action. And, after I go out and buy it, you'll be the only one I tell, because I would hate to get banned from the gentleman's members section. If I get banned, I may miss out on some other wholly grayle opportunities from the same seller. Now, that wouldn't be fun at all, would it?! Anyway, this is our little secret, so once again, mums the word, and sit tight, sweetie! Smoochieeeees!! :x:)

Craven u r much much experienced then all of us and u know wat is better... so according to me u shld wait until Robert post his drag n drop trades and his 3 months statement of his live a/c.

Hehehe, and what makes you believe that this gentleman will post his trades along with his 3 months worth of statements from his live account?? That's a very, very big, biggey big request. @-)

I'll let you in on a little secret, psaini1973, and this has to stay between, just you and muah, but... I wasn't planning on going out and buying it until your gentleman friend went out on a limb, and posted his goodie-goodie results in reply to the very biggey big request. So... mums the word, and don't tell anyone about this until we see some action. And, after I go out and buy it, you'll be the only one I tell, because I would hate to get banned from the gentleman's members section. If I get banned, I may miss out on some other wholly grayle opportunities from the same seller. Now, that wouldn't be fun at all, would it?! Anyway, this is our little secret, so once again, mums the word, and sit tight, sweetie! Smoochieeeees!! :x:)

LOL.. Well i am hoping he shld share whatever best he can afford if he has anything to afford :))

Well, it sure does look, almost identical! LOL, you'll have to excuse me, as I am an airhead, but, um, like, what was the point of this post??

Were you trying to make a point that you own it and it works, or were you trying to be a good guy and let others know that the indy DOES NOT WORK, and to save their monies!! :)

Or, maybe you were trying to relay something else. Sorry, I didn't get it. It's a blonde thing. :P

Either way, thanks for trying and you have my attention!!! :x;)

:)

You are looking for a perfect indicator and you are not able to compare 2 pictures posted? Take a look at the same picture posted by the ""author" of the wonder indicator and compare it to the picture. Bye

It looks like MACD with different settings. Try 24,52,9. I put this MACD settings on USDJPY M15 and signals were almost identical!

If you look at the left side of the USDJPY M15 chart that he posted, there is a wigsaw. Also appear on my chart with MACD 24,52,9.

Please try and share your findings. :)

MACD with default settings produced many false signal. Slower MACD with slower MAs will produce a smoother MACD and eliminate some of the false signals. MACD is good only and only if the trend change and continue in the new trend for a period of time.

EZTrender Swing is using MACD 48,104,9. Pips Accumulator is also based on MACD which has the settings of 24,52,18 and added other indicators to give higher probability.

Edited by JasonKwok
Sharing more on MACD

We miss you too craven. I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas And wish you all the the HAPPIEST OF THIS NEW YEAR.