Pip Accumulator EA

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking about code (i never try mql coding before) and i suppose that in v1.01 the part of code for arrowonly entry is:

if (BoxMACD_Main > BoxMACD_Signal && !BoxBuyFlag) {

// Print("1st IF");

BoxBuyFlag = true;

BoxSellFlag = false;

}

if (BoxMACD_Main < BoxMACD_Signal && !BoxSellFlag) {

BoxBuyFlag = false;

BoxSellFlag = true;

}

What do you think about it fx4?

i was trying to implement in 2.01a something like that:

if (ArrowOnly) {

if (BoxMACD_Main > BoxMACD_Signal && !BoxBuy) {

BoxBuy = true;

BoxSell = false;

}

if (BoxMACD_Main < BoxMACD_Signal && !BoxSell) {

BoxBuy = false;

BoxSell = true;

}

}

but when compiling return 4 errors, expected for array....i have to read some good book about mql programming!! :)

Hi:

You are giving me too much credit.:">

I know very little coding and that is why I couldn't do the modification. If I know how to, I would do it without a second thought... I am still testing without using SL to see how big DD would go and which order were causing the DD. From that, I can find estimated TP.

When and if I have a luck with changing of the code, I will let you know. I promise! :)

eheheh so we are in the same boat! :) I hope this 3d catch attention of some good coders that trust in this system and EA and want to improve some stuff. If i remember right you are testing v1.01 (only arrow with my set file), if you can test 2.01a both without SL to compare DD of these systems.

P.S. soundfx, just looking a little bit code to profane which i am i understanding the harder work that you done. Thanks for everything you've done!!!

Hi:

You are giving me too much credit.:">

I know very little coding and that is why I couldn't do the modification. If I know how to, I would do it without a second thought... I am still testing without using SL to see how big DD would go and which order were causing the DD. From that, I can find estimated TP.

When and if I have a luck with changing of the code, I will let you know. I promise! :)

What was most the max DD?

What was most the max DD?

I am running AWAAAAY over trade for the size of the account. This is done purposely for testing. In real live trading, I would cut this to 1/10th. If my test can survived and eliminate the bad area, best est. TP, time for selection, etc., I think this has better chance of R/R going live. As for now, as is, I would never go live with it without modification of the EA.

Anyway, what I saw during my testing (which is just a few days), highest DD were 25% net (all 3 combined) of the total balance. Individually, one of pair's highest DD were approx 110 pips. I started with $5000.00 and trading 1 full standard lot on 3 pairs... Like I said, this is purposely done. Here is the link for this testing. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx4_ever/ukpa/178494

Edited by fx4_ever
typo. 20% to 25%

I'm looking about code (i never try mql coding before) and i suppose that in v1.01 the part of code for arrowonly entry is:

~~~~~~~~~

&& !BoxSell) {

BoxBuy = false;

BoxSell = true;

}

}

but when compiling return 4 errors, expected for array....i have to read some good book about mql programming!! :)

Did you try Expert Advisor Programming by Andrew Young?

No, frankly I never mql interested in programming, but the surface does not seem impossible to practice:)

I'm downloading now the ebook, hope i can understand it. Thanks for advice fx4.

I hope you can make some dent in it. I have another book by David Williams if you are interested. I have many books, but my head doesn't want to go there. LOL

Guys i'm running demo with v1.01. The first 12 trades in history and the open one was made by v2.01a so cut off the first 13 trades for right view.

Here is the link with my preset file: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mangiare/ii-pipaea-101-mod/180337

Today PIPAEA v1.01 linked on a microaccount in real made this results:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2eq6xxe.png

MaxDD -26 pip looks good. Hope it will be as today everyday ;)

Edited by mangiare

Very nice results! Do you think you could share your set file with us?

I've been through your past posts regarding this EA, but couldn't get all the information.

Thanks!

Guys i'm running demo with v1.01. The first 12 trades in history and the open one was made by v2.01a so cut off the first 13 trades for right view.

Here is the link with my preset file: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mangiare/ii-pipaea-101-mod/180337

Today PIPAEA v1.01 linked on a microaccount in real made this results:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2eq6xxe.png

MaxDD -26 pip looks good. Hope it will be as today everyday ;)

Yes mangiare, the successful settings for v1.01 would be appreciated. If the EA would perform like this you can get over $300/month what is very nice for EA. You can trade it on other pairs not correlated (hedging) and increase income.

Thanks Hermes

Edited by hermes

Yes mangiare, the successful settings for v1.01 would be appreciated. If the EA would perform like this you can get over $300/month what is very nice for EA. You can trade it on other pairs not correlated (hedging) and increase income.

Thanks Hermes

how to check the ea version ?

i found that many version of this ea in forum, which is the best one ?

II_PIPA_EA-2_01.mq4

II_Prob_Hist2.mq4

SuperTrend.mq4

II_PipAccumulator.mq4

II_Prob_Hist.mq4

how to check the ea version ?

i found that many version of this ea in forum, which is the best one ?

II_PIPA_EA-2_01.mq4

II_Prob_Hist2.mq4

SuperTrend.mq4

II_PipAccumulator.mq4

II_Prob_Hist.mq4

II_PIPA_EA-2_01.mq4 -- this is EA

II_Prob_Hist2.mq4 -- this is indicator

SuperTrend.mq4 -- this is indicator

II_PipAccumulator.mq4 -- this is indicator

II_Prob_Hist.mq4 -- this is indicator

II_PIPA_EA-2_01.mq4 -- this is EA

II_Prob_Hist2.mq4 -- this is indicator

SuperTrend.mq4 -- this is indicator

II_PipAccumulator.mq4 -- this is indicator

II_Prob_Hist.mq4 -- this is indicator

thank for your reply, is this ea same with this http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14520-Pip-Accumulator

the ea share by soundfx is get from www.pipaccumulator.com or just the same name ?

thank for your reply, is this ea same with this http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14520-Pip-Accumulator

the ea share by soundfx is get from www.pipaccumulator.com or just the same name ?

If I am not mistaken, SoundFX made EA from what you buy from vendor (pipaccumulator.com) You should take a look at Pip Accumulator thread. that is the manual side of this system. You maybe interested to know what the strategy is, you should start from manual thread. This thread is for Pip Accumulator EA,

Here is the link for my preset:

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/lBE_mkCw/mangiare_test.html

Work only on v1.01, ranging time is 7am-9pm GMT so look about your broker time to adjust it.

You can trade it on other pairs not correlated (hedging) and increase income.

I like this idea very much, i can't start another session for testing it but if you can or someone want to test it would be appreciate ;)

mangiare.

Edited by mangiare

Here is the link for my preset:

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/lBE_mkCw/mangiare_test.html

Work only on v1.01, ranging time is 7am-9pm GMT so look about your broker time to adjust it.

I like this idea very much, i can't start another session for testing it but if you can or someone want to test it would be appreciate ;)

mangiare.

Hi:

How was your trade overnight? I tried with your settings with v1.0.1 on Hot Forex demo account, it keep hitting SL. Also, I noticed that even though MasterProb set to 20 and -20, it opens arbitrarily. So, I switch back to v2 and not having option to entered on arrow's only, DD is hard to control. So, I am concluded that unless EA can be monitor with some way to filter out for the entries at near support/resistance area and option of entering on arrow only, only way to trade this strategy with EA is manually use it 'as a tool', rather than Automated Trading. Too bad...

Image below is where order was opened when masterProb wasn't 20/-20. Also, it opens when arrow wasn't even there. So, v1.0.1, open on "arrowonly" doesn't seem to work, unless I am missing something entirely. Green Arrow is the one from the PipAccum. - don't pay attention to other arrows.

http://i51.tinypic.com/52n8n6.png

Edited by fx4_ever

Hi:

How was your trade overnight? I tried with your settings with v1.0.1 on Hot Forex demo account, it keep hitting SL. Also, I noticed that even though MasterProb set to 20 and -20, it opens arbitrarily. So, I switch back to v2 and not having option to entered on arrow's only, DD is hard to control. So, I am concluded that unless EA can be monitor with some way to filter out for the entries at near support/resistance area and option of entering on arrow only, only way to trade this strategy with EA is manually use it 'as a tool', rather than Automated Trading. Too bad...

Image below is where order was opened when masterProb wasn't 20/-20. Also, it opens when arrow wasn't even there. So, v1.0.1, open on "arrowonly" doesn't seem to work, unless I am missing something entirely. Green Arrow is the one from the PipAccum. - don't pay attention to other arrows.

http://i51.tinypic.com/52n8n6.png

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4941/pipa.jpg

my ea have some problem.

how to settle it ?

FX4 my results the same. Yesterday 3 small losses with v1.01 and before 3 bigger losses with v2.1a! How do you do it to be successful with those EAs?

I don't understand.

Hermes

I think this system maybe selling as manual system rather than automated system for a reason. When you can spot the obvious S/R area and avoid entries or wait for the retracement to enter if all conditions are still there. This is easier if you are trading it manually using the indicators that came with package along with your own favorite indicator (whatever that maybe). However, trying to automated manual strategy is pretty difficult unless really dedicated coders sees this is something that could yield good profit and work on it till perfection. I doubt we'll find anyone will spend time and energy to work on EA and shared their hard work in the public forum like this. But, I am greatful to be able to test this system for free, thanks to Indo Inv forum. :)

Guys, today trading ea done 2 trades for me: -40 and +80, gain 40 pip! For sure you don't have my same result, i'm using v1.01 on 15 min charts (i wrote some post before) if you want to test my preset please pay attention on these two thinks: Download the last preset (call mangiare_test) work on 15 min chart EU, and 7am-9pm (7-21) GMT. Edited by mangiare

Guys, today trading ea done 2 trades for me: -40 and +80, gain 40 pip! For sure you don't have my same result, i'm using v1.01 on 15 min charts (i wrote some post before) if you want to test my preset please pay attention on these two thinks: Download the last preset (call mangiare_test) work on 15 min chart EU, and 7am-9pm (7-21) GMT.

Did you check if EA opens on all condition at your end? Mine didn't as posted image above. It's good that you are able to yield net profit, but if market range and not trending, you could hit SL several times. 40 pips SL isn't that safe in ranging market and 100 pips TP is hard to reach in my opinion.

Fx4, download New preset in page before call mangiare_set, it has 40 pip sl and 80 tp. It open right trades on arrow only, 2 trades for today (when i turn back home i will post it). In ranging cond. this ea doesn't work so well like many others ea (trend follower). 40 pip sl in these past days on 15 min chart work really good (think i can test 30 35 sl, biggest DD was 26 pip), i agree wirh tp 100 is high so in New preset i put 80 and on 4 trades in these 2 days hit 3 Times Tp and 1 time sl. Edited by mangiare

today trading with my preset on 15 min chart

http://i52.tinypic.com/20pao7o.png

I don't use trailingstop at the moment but will good to test something like trailingstart on 40 45 pip and trailstep 15-20 pip (maybe the loss trade was close at BE).

i'll use next week 6am-5pm as ranging time, i will open one demo before next week start with my preset.

Edit: here the link to demo accout that start next week: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mangiare/pipa-ea-101-mod/180858

Edited by mangiare

Did you check if EA opens on all condition at your end? Mine didn't as posted image above. It's good that you are able to yield net profit, but if market range and not trending, you could hit SL several times. 40 pips SL isn't that safe in ranging market and 100 pips TP is hard to reach in my opinion.

my indicator showing the alert message,

what is that mean ?

II_PipAccumulator USDJPY, H1: Alert: Buy Prob >20, USD JPY,H1, 2011.10.23 23:00