Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still many better systems here !

I'm always interested in what people think is the 'best' system. I think psaini1973 posted enough trades to show that with a little skill, this signal can be traded profitably.

What system do you think works the best?

here is a new link to Signal Amalgamate: http://www.4shared.com/file/3fWlSVxP/Signal_Amalgamate.html?

I wish someone would look through the code and tell me if the box drawing has a bug, or if I've found a MT4 display bug that messes up the boxes regularly.

Hi alansim, I know this is not the threat to discuss it but can you please substantiate your statement and name the systems which you found to be better than this wonderful and profitable system.

I found that it doesn't matter what system you use, you got to understand your system, get use to and comfortable with it and NEVER trade against the trend ( old cliche). Even with this system I found the best chances for successful trades are when (after a retracement) the trend on M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and if possible, D1 all must be in the same direction. One just has to be patient and wait for it to happen.

A BIG thanks you to psaini1973, LukeB and all the guys who contributed to the development and success of this system sofar. May you all be blessed.

Hi alansim,

Please be assured that I wasn't trying to be offensive in any way. As you know there are such a lot of systems (and EA's) tested in this Forum of which some (most?) are identified as **** and some as acceptable to good. I have tried and tested quite a lot of them with mixed success. (Still practicing S.T.A.R system) If one looks at threads asking for the "best " system to use, you will find 10 different systems supported by 10 different guys. All I wanted to establish is which systems an experienced and well respected member of this forum like yourself, rate better than this one. Maybe I can retry some of them again.

BTW, seeing that you offered it, your Bank Account details and Car Keys would be appreciated. LOL

Hi alansim,

Please be assured that I wasn't trying to be offensive in any way. As you know there are such a lot of systems (and EA's) tested in this Forum of which some (most?) are identified as **** and some as acceptable to good. I have tried and tested quite a lot of them with mixed success. (Still practicing S.T.A.R system) If one looks at threads asking for the "best " system to use, you will find 10 different systems supported by 10 different guys. All I wanted to establish is which systems an experienced and well respected member of this forum like yourself, rate better than this one. Maybe I can retry some of them again.

BTW, seeing that you offered it, your Bank Account details and Car Keys would be appreciated. LOL

here is my guide for you to find the system what work for you.

1. what kind of trader you want to be or what kind of time you have.

2. then asking your self what kind of system you like when you fist see it.

3. start with small accounts, try the system you like until you master it.

Hi alansim,

LOL :D

Just 1 little tip. You can love ANY systems....BUT Not EA's ! Thats all i want to say.

Will mail you my Car Keys now....LOL :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! It's my very first time here.

I think I'm very lucky found this thread. It's amazing!

I have spent some whole days reading from the beginning and have learnt a lot.

I'd like to thank psaini1973, soundfx and all others' great contributions!

Hope I can apply what I've learnt here and give it back in the future!

See you all, go ahead!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Below you will find the link to the currency meter which I use and was referring to. It is an old meter it may not even be available unless someone still has the exe file like I have since I tend to save downloads that have merits.

But I am not recommending anything else other than the currency meter I know for a fact that the person behind this website is less than honest and there is a website called collective2.com, which he try to sell his signal service and blew up many accounts it's all on the web and easy to verify.

But the currency meter in fact does have merits as this individual was one of the first to steal Tom Yomans formula for the original currency meter, which we all know that Tom Yomans was the father and the original creator of the currency meter and all of the products that came behind it are nothing more than a copy.

Simply look at the meter and keep an eye on the euro when you see a weak number such as -2 or below and you see the dollar at 7+ or above.

Start to observed the ALL TF reading and the Master Probability reading they tend to be reading about 32-35 or above or below for shorts, and price action is picking up either to the downside or the upside.

This is when momentum picks up, that's when we all know price moves very fast and we move into the money with very little heat, much like we had tonight September 1 with the EURO/USD drop.

No fancy indicator in world nothing is going to replace price action and sheer momentum and volatility.

I'm looking for high momentum and high volatility as we all know or should know, that tends to happen around critical areas of simple supporting resistance.

When I see you pick up in momentum I can clearly see it on the currency meter and you can also clearly see it on the Master Probability and on the ALL TF probability way before an arrow, many times those arrows arrived way too late or arrive at times during the London session when we are in a ranging market, but the Master Probability reading and ALL TF Probability reading will not let you trade because the reading are too low, in fact I have the color set to “none” as I find them useless. Who wants to trade and it go nowhere? In a ranging market?

Everyone can try anything they want, arrows or moving averages, anything they find and show those few isolated cherry trades.

But in the long run with real money when the “rubber meets the road”, price action momentum/ volatility and simple supportive resistance will continuously win, for me this is not a debatable point. Those make a living from trading stick to what they know works best and what works is price action along with momentum for me it has worked well over 10 years.

To be quite honest I think that the Mac-D arrows serves little function or at best has little use, what I do like and does work are the Master Probability readings and the ALL TF probability readings, which Soundfx was so kind to code. I believe that those are the only arrows that should be required or needed as I mentioned before without volatility price goes nowhere.

Some traders are just kidding themselves to think otherwise, we trade on the hard right hand side of the screen and we need all of the confluence and confirmation as we arrive at our decision to enter a trade. Those who think otherwise I wish them the best of luck, and lets not forget that price action/ momentum/ volatility is also base on some kind of BAD or GOOD news, which it and by itself is a totally different subject.

Wait for these conditions I listed in my first post study it, learn it, and then tell me if you do not start to make real money with reduce risk.

Let's also not forget that when these conditions are presents it also puts the odds heavily in your favor to trade into a retracement and to enter a trade on a retracement on whatever type of moving average or indicator you know for a fact has work for you in the past.

Just take a look when any retracement trades not work for anyone, Remember the deeper we are in a negative or a positive number with the Master Probability and the ALL TF probability the better our retracement trade has a chance of working, we're just not trading the because we reach some predetermined moving average.

I wrote this long explanation for any passerby that comes across this thread in the future and wonders how this thread was developed to this point. I want them to have a clear understanding how we got to this point. When a thread dies out it leaves people and users asking questions that go on answer simply because of thread has died out. This Master Probability and the ALL TF probability deserve an explanation and I took it upon myself to do so.

PS: Notice how the GBP/USD has a down arrow with low reading on the Master Probability and the ALL TF probability below – 32 to -35? It has had -20 but no -32 to -35 on both reading and the trade goes nowhere, even the EURO/USD retracement has higher readings then this. At 6:30 am New York Time.

http://hotfile.com/dl/128573536/c6ca4c7/NPSETUP.EXE.html

can someone here reupload this indi?