Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell of a mkt now a days. Very hard to trade if i follow all the rules, anyways now a days less is more. Dont wanna risk my hard earned profit so exit early.

Just made $ 553 :)

Check out: http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2155/eurv.gif

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2155/eurv.gif

One more trade in the pocket.

EU is rejected mercilessly by the Daily R1 and down it came.

Replica/Mirror of the previous trade

Profit of another $ 529 ;)

Todays Total Profit is $ 1083 8-)

Check Out: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1830/eury.gif

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1830/eury.gif

Hi,

First of all, I want to say thank you to P saini 1973, for starting this thread and showing your trades. I would also like to say thank you to SoundFX for working so hard and producing the indicators. Also thanks to Musketeer, wanrayman, german and vikram.

Yesterday, I came across this thread and I liked what I saw.

I went through all the posts. Damn, that was hard work.

P Saini, slow down, you are sending too many emails( Just kidding).

Anyway, I have just done cut and paste of most of the things. So, if anyone wants to just go through the thread via document then I will be happy to supply the two docs. Mind you, I have not spent time in tidying it up, as SoundFX has done, I have just done cut and paste. I suppose it would save someone's time to go through all the pages. The last post in the doc is 980.

Anyway, I am still not 100% convinced in this method (LOL). Honest, I am not looking for a holy grail. But, guys and gals, don't stop in giving a holy grail to me, if you come across one. Please don't say it is between my ear(LOL).

If I do start using this method then I will start posting my trades.

How do I put the docs in the MULTIuPLOAD or some other place?

Thanks.

Edited by nnn123

@ nnn123: Welcome to the thread, take ur own sweet time to trade with this soundfx pip accumulator, i say to every body just try it 4 one month without worrying about the results and u will feel comfortable with this system, but sadly majority dont do this.

Thanks 4 the nice words and best of luck.

@ Fortuna: As i earlier said i am using the power of correlation in this system that's why i open 3 diff. pair at the same time. i am doing it manually the entry and exit of trades. It just takes less then 10 seconds to enter and close the 3 trades. i am not much of a technical person so i like to keep things simple so i dont use any EA or any trailing system

@mograst: Dear frnd just trade with this system with the rules that have been made. u will have to read out a few posts regarding this. All the trades have a pure logic behind them, majority of times they work and when they dont SL is hit. its as simple as that.

Apart from using any trading system one shld also have basic knowledge of forex trading, without that no matter which best of the best system one uses success will not be achieved.

Edited by psaini1973

Took a trade after london open. going no where. had to close as imp. EU news coming.

loss of $ 43.

Ahhhh my luck i am writing this post and EU going up. news effect :) i have strict policy of staying away from imp. news

Check out: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9831/eurp.gif

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9831/eurp.gif

Psaini, thanks for sharing your trades, today I traded to at london open, just got out break even, was long to on eur/usd, Yesterday I had a loss of 20 pips, went long at 1,3390. I know against the longer timeframe trend. How were your trades yesterday?

Yesterday i was waiting to short the EU after all the EU news would be over after the london open, but the last EU news created havoc and the EU crashed to S3 within minutes, as i dont short the EU after S3 so i was waiting 4 the buy , but it didnt came so no trade yesterday. Vice Versa i wouldnt buy EU after it reached R3

Actually if u see S3 and R3 are the levels where majority chances would be that the pair would reverse, if it doesnt no trade at least 4 me..

Definitely a messy day today, but I just managed to bag 20 pips. Not particularly impressive, but better than nothing. I've found this system can be useful for buy/sell stops - if the market is ranging and the MP is growing, setting a stop just above/below a resistance/support level can give a quick profit.

That said, I'm probably not the first person to discover this, but it worked nicely today.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9854/mt4k.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9854/mt4k.jpg

Psaini, great to see you doing rather well despite the messy times! Have to backtrack through all your posts to pick up more lessons. Just got back from a visit to your great Motherland! Despite some bone jarring experiences travelling from up north down to New Delhi, it was an absolute experience to take in all the wonders India had to offer.

@ maestro: its a very good trade, patience always pays good money

@ murtamad: Hi murtamad, Welcome to India. I am very happy u visited India, its a great place to be there, its not like USA or Europe highly rich, but the bonding within the diff. types people who come from diff. religion, caste and background is highly unimaginable, sorry if u had any kind of trouble here, but i am sure the experience u had here would be a memorable one. thanks

Psaini, great to see you doing rather well despite the messy times! Have to backtrack through all your posts to pick up more lessons. Just got back from a visit to your great Motherland! Despite some bone jarring experiences travelling from up north down to New Delhi, it was an absolute experience to take in all the wonders India had to offer.

A country of extreme contrast in every dimension. Known for many things, the greatest being its endless offering of spitituality to the world.

I love the country and have travelled as North as Badrinath ( 11,200ft high in the Himalaya) and far south to Kanyakumari ( tip of India). From Bombay in the WEST to Calcutta and Assam in the East.

@ THANKS: Thank You so much for the nice words about my country India, i am glad u visited every part of India and u liked it. Pls visit again and we will do every thing to keep our guests happy.

As u have gone thru the whole thread pls try this system for some time and u will be happy with the results, i am only using 5 and 15 Min TF, actually i don't have the patience to try out the 4 Hr TF. but i am sure this system will be equally good at 4 Hr TF. Thank you once again for the nice and kind words.

Again the same story. Just after the London open EU crashed down to S3 in a single 15 Min TF Candle. Game Over for me for today, No shorting for me, only buy if there is a strong chance of buy.

The problem is The Aussies, Japanese and the Asians Mkts are eating away all the pips leaving nothing or peanuts for the London Open and which is also taken away by the big players in a Flash, we the common people are left away to shell out the pips from our pockets.

No problems at all, Psaini. Was referring to the roads. But it left me with a high regard for India's great trucks and buses which have had to endure such challenging conditions and yet ply up and down daily without much problems. And the tyre manufacturers have done a marvellous job too. Salute too to the drivers for their endurance and skills. It was tough for us tourists who had it easy, and you can imagine the stress on the bus driver who literally drove us around almost non-stop for a stretch of 10 hours at times and reach the destinations safely. Words alone can't express my admiration enough.