Pip Accumulator

Hello Psaini

Sorry to tell you this I made 39 Pips Short EURJPY and 13 Pips Short EURUSD

Hey Vikram88 First of all why u shld be sorry... u made 52 pips, congratulations...

Its just that i dont feel comfortable trading news.

Well i would be glad if u could share ur results like i do , pls use drag n drop function so that we all can c where u enter and exit ur trades and how much profit u made... i am very much positive that u would be sharing ur results.. thank u very much.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a brave man, Vikram! Who dares wins, indeed! Congrats!

Somebody on forexfactory commented after the news, "I am not clear as to how the dollar weaken against Euro when the report is positive for Dollar". That leaves me scratching my head too.

Edited by murtamad

psaini,

Are you using EA to place an order or is it manual placement? Your chart looks like EA is not used. But, I thought I read somewhere in the thread that you are. Maybe you meant you are using II PipAccum indicator?

How do you determined which pairs to trade? It looks as your pair selection is not always same.

You may have mentioned somewhere in the past 78 pages of this thread, but I can't seem to find it if you've mentioned it.

I came to this thread bit late and I am trying to read up from the page 1, but it's slow going. I would appreciate your contribution here.

Edited by fx4_ever

Hi guys, this week i just used the system a little bit (only for trades that i have posted few pages before) because there was hot news. So i preferred to play larger TF that are less influenced by news. Congrats to psaini, murtamad and vikram for their results and for help us. Giving thanks always to soundfx (master system)!!! In italy is evening so i get out to the market and i wish you all to have good weekend time! See you next week,

mangiare.

@fx4_ever. i am not using the EA i am manually trading . its the ver2. which shows single time Master Prob.

I am right now trading only EU, EU/JP and UC

@Vikram88. Yesterday trades were taken after the London close. By that time the effect of NFP had subsided.

I just want to throw some light on yesterday trades. EU was trying to break the days high that NFP news made and UC was trying hard to break the days low that was made, but both of them were unsuccessful, so it was clear that EU and UC will reverse soon, as soon as i got a buy signal in UC in 5 Min TF i entered the trade, sell signal was already there in EU.

This trade required discipline and patience and a little bit of knowledge about the high n lows and breakouts and but ofcourse a signal from "Soundfx Pip Accumulator"

Edited by psaini1973

Dont know which Eur going previous trades long EUR now short EUR

Hi Vikram,

In pg 78 post 779, you said that you opened a short trade. Despite the bars being green, did you open the short trade immediately after the arrows appear and with the appropriate Master Probabilty regardless? I'm way behind on technical stuff and reading soundfx's posts has me reeling!

Thank you for your comments.

Hi Vikram,

I think there is an opportunity everday of European currencies reversing close to after London Close

There was a whole forexmentor course based on the same idea (posted somewhere on here). Although reversals at London close are common, they're not guaranteed and it all depends on market conditions. At the moment they may work great, next month you may find that after London close the market goes into choppy consolidation for several hours or continues with the trend from the afternoon.

I've found that just being aware that reversals may happen at US open or London close gives us an edge, though that's all. Beware of getting into to the habit of thinking that price will reverse at certain times (I've done this before lol), because price will be quite happy to ignore your predictions. At potential reversal times, if you get good solid signals then take them, though if price doesn't show where it's wanting to go clearly and you make the assumption that it's going to reverse, prepare to get burned!

Hi Vikram,

Yes, I did see the red down arrow. However, the bars were green and trending up. I know you wrote that you took the short trade in that post. Do you take short trades as suggested by the indicator regardless of the price action indicating otherwise? What circumstances would cause you to take, or not take a trade, when prompted by the indicator?

Thank you.

Hi Vikram,

Yes, I did see the red down arrow. However, the bars were green and trending up. I know you wrote that you took the short trade in that post. Do you take short trades as suggested by the indicator regardless of the price action indicating otherwise? What circumstances would cause you to take, or not take a trade, when prompted by the indicator?

Thank you.

In this case I did cos I was already long EUR and wanted to hedge just in case

This System created by Soundfx along with the contributions from other members is the best system I have come across It works excellently close to London open and Tokyo close

I am now trying to use/adapt this system for NY open, London Close, Asian market on Asian Pairs to look for other opportunities

Edited by vikram88

Bloody hell wat a fall of EU. waited 4 the whole day..

Hi Master Psaini,

Noticed that you did not enter the EU trade immediately after the signal arrow displayed. I've attached an enlarged chart of your EU trade. I assume that the Master Probability (MP) was not -20 or more at that time of the signal arrow. As the chart you attached was captured after all the mayhem, could you confirm that you wainted until the MP was -20 or more at the close of the candle marked A? The small trade entry arrow (marked B) showed your entry and seems to indicate that it was so. Then as you said, you exited early which was at the point marked C. Great discipline and patience = Great trade!

Thank you.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/986/eunfptrade.jpg

Edited by murtamad

@ murtamad. Hello, To ans ur query u shld read this i had written yesterday as to how i took this trade.

I just want to throw some light on yesterday trades. EU was trying to break the days high that NFP news made and UC was trying hard to break the days low that was made, but both of them were unsuccessful, so it was clear that EU and UC will reverse soon, as soon as i got a buy signal in UC in 5 Min TF i entered the trade, sell signal was already there in EU.

This trade required discipline and patience and a little bit of knowledge about the high n lows and breakouts and but ofcourse a signal from "Soundfx Pip Accumulator"

I had few days back also written that when ever in doubt pls also check the UC signal. lets say u have buy signal in EU and u are not sure whether its a right trade or not so u should also wait 4 a sell signal in UC ( these both are negatively correlated, but these correlations should be checked on daily basis as some time they do change for a brief period.)

Now coming to this particular trade. sell in EU 5 Min TF was there but i was waiting 4 Buy signal in UC. as soon as it was there i entered the trade. At that time may be i am not sure the MP was below -20 or not, bcos MP had already gone down below -20 b4 the buy signal in UC, so according to me it was a valid sell signal. Pls note it took around 50 Min or so after the sell signal in EU to enter in to the trade.

I exited early as i didnt wanted to take unnecessary risk and that too on NFP day

Edited by psaini1973