usd basket

9 new trades opened today (total open = 19)

Current DD = -390

I should have enough data by close tomorrow to be able to analyze.

also looking forward to you analysis,

in particular your max dd in $$ if you remember...........

always something to learn :)

Edited by reinerh

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comments i have been reading. Its good to see a few who have no time for Futile EA's but seem to have all the time in the world to keep posting here saying how good THEY are. This EA does work but you have to figure out the correct levels for yourself that your account can handle..

If anybody thinks a Auto EA and a Manual trader are the same then they are Shi@@ing them selves. They arent. Yes a manual trader can get in and out at supposedly good times and hopefully reduce there DD. But a EA just have rules and thats it. It cant think and see whats happening.

Now there seems to be a few "Manual Traders" here who keep saying how good they are but i dont see them having a thread sharing there "Winning" system here. No they just keep taking and posting negative things rather than sharing what they CLAIM to be the best.

I agree 98% of EA's are a waiste of time. I have a few that are profitable..most are private ones like this Hedge EA. Now if all you Guru's want is winning stuff then close down this whole Forum or restructure it as its FULL of time wasting strategies..ea's..indicators..and has very few good people posting real stuff. EA's are posted so you can test and see for yourself if its going to be usefull or not. I personally have not filled all the posts up with cra@ and "IAM THE BEST" blar..blar..but have just posted a few interesting things that some might benefit from or not. So If you dont like this one then go play with your stuff and keep your time to more "Futile" things. But i suppose this is the world in general..You have to wonder why people say it doesnt work when it actually does..Is that because they are scared the brokers will shut it down and they will have to find another thing to work..Makes me think..

Happy Trading to All

Edited by 50pips

Interesting comments i have been reading. Its good to see a few who have no time for Futile EA's but seem to have all the time in the world to keep posting here saying how good THEY are. This EA does work but you have to figure out the correct levels for yourself that your account can handle..

If anybody thinks a Auto EA and a Manual trader are the same then they are Shi@@ing them selves. They arent. Yes a manual trader can get in and out at supposedly good times and hopefully reduce there DD. But a EA just have rules and thats it. It cant think and see whats happening.

Now there seems to be a few "Manual Traders" here who keep saying how good they are but i dont see them having a thread sharing there "Winning" system here. No they just keep taking and posting negative things rather than sharing what they CLAIM to be the best.

I agree 98% of EA's are a waiste of time. I have a few that are profitable..most are private ones like this Hedge EA. Now if all you Guru's want is winning stuff then close down this whole Forum or restructure it as its FULL of time wasting strategies..ea's..indicators..and has very few good people posting real stuff. EA's are posted so you can test and see for yourself if its going to be usefull or not. I personally have not filled all the posts up with cra@ and "IAM THE BEST" blar..blar..but have just posted a few interesting things that some might benefit from or not. So If you dont like this one then go play with your stuff and keep your time to more "Futile" things. But i suppose this is the world in general..You have to wonder why people say it doesnt work when it actually does..Is that because they are scared the brokers will shut it down and they will have to find another thing to work..Makes me think..

Happy Trading to All

thank you dear 50pips share this EA,

but on my 14 Brokers Demos only loss???, on my trading 24h PC....

Hmm have the EA on demo and seems to be working not sure about profit yet but on live it isn't working and closes trades every 30 seconds then opens them again. Not sure what's going on. This is the one I was using if anyone is able to improve on it. Even use some of the ideas from Indo Run like avoid news and filters but I'm not that good at coding. http://www.multiupload.com/A44NFNQ4Y0

Hi,

Was someone abel to get it working on instaforex penny account?

I do not get the display with the figures you have to wait for to fill for 5 minutes.

And yes I do know how to install/use an ea.

Reinier

If your broker has suffix after symbol, you may have to add it to the code. EA works on live account.

Hi,

Was someone abel to get it working on instaforex penny account?

I do not get the display with the figures you have to wait for to fill for 5 minutes.

And yes I do know how to install/use an ea.

Reinier

I'm running this ea on Insta 'Standard' account and it has been making slow & steady profits for me :)

Thanks to 50pips :)

usd basket EA robot-- trade similarly as Pipmaker V10

hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/361523-post2089.html

?????

very much trade at the same time.

hedge/martingale EA is more pipmaker however acts similarly as usd basket many small trades

??

on (only)alpari uk demo is pipmaker v10 very profitable!

Edited by anzeigenmichel

Interesting comments.

I'm very sorry about the delay in my analysis, but I'm quite busy these days. I promise it will be done soon. The only advantage with the delay is that I collect more data.

Here is my complete data to date:

http://www.4shared.com/file/nl5SFBlU/DetailedStatement_USDEMA_baske.html

It currently has 20 trades open over the weekend. It has always had a drawdown, but last week at one point was under -$100

Note: I let it run from Sunday evening to Friday evening non-stop, irrespective of calendar events, so as to get worst case scenario

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

• 4 weeks later...
Today had a low of 8 open trades (now 17).

DD = -$175

Balance = $7070.70 (Total Profit so far = $2070.70) :) :) :)

Wish it was real!

It's been awhile since your last posting of the results. Is it still going strong?

Can you post what was the max DD? How long is the duration of running this EA and what was total net since?

My PC crashed again and had to restart many of my testing. So, I would really like to know how your test performed if you did continued...

Thanks,

Here is complete result from 17May - 22July:

http://www.4shared.com/file/ROQIXO-b/DetailedStatement_USDEMA_baske.html

The profits have not changed since then, but the DD is now -$2950 with 57 positions open. Will post again when there is a change in profits, but it seems to continue to open positions regularly, then close a whole bunch in a short period of time, as you can see from the last sharp rise in the graph.

Here is complete result from 17May - 29July:

http://www.4shared.com/file/oxPsfE5w/DetailedStatement_USDEMA_baske.html

As you can see, there were some closures today, taking the "Profit" to over $5,000.00 and the "Balance" to over $10,000.00 However, the DD is still a disaster zone; the Equity is almost back to the original $5,000.00 and the Margin Level is in the pink zone at 118%. Currently there are 53 open positions. I'm looking forward to see if it will close all trades (maybe next week?) and start again.

Today the FXCM demo account suddenly became invalid!!!

Fortunately, all the results are in the above post.

Edit: Started a fresh demo account - exactly the same conditions as before. $5000.00 100:1 0.1 lots

Edited by manganate

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the results for 01-08Aug2011

http://www.4shared.com/file/pQQmVPir/DetailedStatement_USDEMA_baske.html?

A complete disaster. I decided to limit the maximum allowed open trades to 25 (rather than 100), so there was less breathing room to build up a large DD.

This didn't help, as it went into immediate DD and never pulled back. It finally hit the 25 max and closed everything with a loss.

Sorry everyone, but I'm too busy to do more with this.

• 1 month later...
Place on usdjpy 1hr only..dont enable live trading for about 5mins after placing it on the chart to allow it to update all values correctly. After that then enable live trading in properties of EA

http://www.multiupload.com/Y2LPAD82QP

THIS POST WILL CONTAIN THE LATEST EA WITH ANY MODIFICATIONS / IMPROVEMENTS

Link is dead. Can someone post new link? Thanks...