Trend Pullback System: Perhaps Best Entry Signals Ever! (share)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David1713006337
You ARE the Man! Thanks for sharing your system with us and for being a good friend to all of us. It's friends like you that make this forum as popular as it is.

You ARE the Man! Thanks for sharing your system with us and for being a good friend to all of us. It's friends like you that make this forum as popular as it is.

David took the words right out of my mouth. Diesel you are truely the greatest. Words can not explain what a wonderful, kind hearted and giving person that you are.

If there were awards for the greatest members of this forum. You'd win hands down. Thanks once again bro, I've learned from you things that I could not ever buy from any guru, or system seller.

Edited by newbie111
Spelling

Guest David1713006337
Oh, hell.... this deserves a second Thanks!... lol. We should make him a Moderator... why not, he does everything else on this forum!

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful system.

Does this system only work best on EURUSD at M2 chart?

Thanks again.

While expressing my thanks in public to our great Diesel10 for bringing up what looks like a powerful system to milk pips off the market, from your post I get the impression there might be some misunderstanding about the TF, although it has been explained clearly in the doc. The real TF is 10 pips, i.e. each bar is 10 pips wide from high to low. That M2 that we set up in the TimeFrame field is an arbitrary value we use to distinguish this TF from the common ones used in MT4. It could be M4 or M6 or whatever you like, as long as the BarsRange is set to 10, which, to answer your question, is the value that seems to best fit this system. Same goes for EURUSD which has shown the best potential. Up to us all together to help improve Diesel's findings. ;)

P.S. - What about a medal for our great sharer? =D>

Divergence

Since the arrows are devised to get entries only in agreement witht the MA adaptive RSI line, that seems to cut off some nice trades. I though that maybe a way to get some of them would be to use divergence on the StoRSI as in the picture http://i55.tinypic.com/2nhhjc1.jpg

Opinions welcome.

There is a Hull MA (period 8) also on the chart. It is not figured in the calculations for the arrows however I am wondering if it could be helpful in filtering bad signals or in keep you in trades longer that are moving strongly in your favor? Does anyone have any thoughts on these ideas or other ways to use the Hull MA? Thanks.

Hi, is there M2 chart on Mt4?

It is an "offline" chart. First make sure you have the constant range bars EA on a one minute chart with correct settings in the EA(as mentioned in the Word document). Then go to "File", "open offline" and select M2 from the list. That will open the chart which uses the data from the one minute chart to run. Then apply the template and you're good to go. Hope this helps.

There is a Hull MA (period 8) also on the chart. It is not figured in the calculations for the arrows however I am wondering if it could be helpful in filtering bad signals or in keep you in trades longer that are moving strongly in your favor? Does anyone have any thoughts on these ideas or other ways to use the Hull MA? Thanks.

I would personally use a 15 ema, search for an MA in colour indicator. The Hull MA has a tendency to overshoot the price and a reversal indication can sometimes be misleading. I have tried many different ma's but always seem to come back to the old trusted ema.

Nice one Diesel, believe it or not I have been trying something very similar the last few weeks using 7pip rangebars on EURUSD, using multi cci level & pattern triggers instead of the stochastics, trying to get in with trend soon after turnround points which are very easy to see with rangebars. I have modified one of Demarks indicators called TD sequential ( removed alot of the screen clutter in the original indicator) , which predicts reversals based on counting numbers of bar sequences typical of reversals, and seems very accurate with picking reversals. Tried it in combination with your template and it adds to it very nicely...

try it and see, when you load the indy change the colours or sizes of the arrows to make it easier to see.

http://mir.cr/Q0W9KYI4

hxxp://mir.cr/Q0W9KYI4