Trend Pullback System: Perhaps Best Entry Signals Ever! (share)

You can play around with adaptive MA and try setting with higher number than 20 -- that take you to trend on higher TF. But I like 20 coz it's short term trend and try to reduce your TP to 15-20 pips close portion of your trade and let the rest run by trailing SL.

Hope this helps

I actually use an SMA of 30 and EMA 9 as two of my moving averages. I couple that with bollingher bands and trendlines and it works extremely well. I did not develop it myself I had help from an expert but now I am starting to see the trends and use the averages well.

Below is a chart that is indicating a trend bounce. Let me know what you think. This is on the EURUSD on a daily chart.

http://www.intellitraders.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node_chart_size/charts/2024/722.gif

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank for sharing and everybody working together on this project. I am a newbie. I wish I could help except to test, learn and try and understand.

God Bless you all

Not worry. We all here also started off as NEWBIE. Indo Investasi has alot of kind hearted members willing to answer some of your questions i believe.

I actually use an SMA of 30 and EMA 9 as two of my moving averages. I couple that with bollingher bands and trendlines and it works extremely well. I did not develop it myself I had help from an expert but now I am starting to see the trends and use the averages well.

Below is a chart that is indicating a trend bounce. Let me know what you think. This is on the EURUSD on a daily chart.

Doesn't matter what settings you use as long as you're comfortable with it then by all means use them. Every trader has their own setting which suits their style of trading. I myself use SMA 20 on the daily chart coz for me 20 day MA is good enough for one month worth of data. BUT the most important is try to read price action, the indicator just for confirmation only. The only indicators I trust and use extensively is S/R and trendlines.

Happy pipin'

Diesel asked how to filter the market for choppy markets. Some thoughts and possibilities: (1) Use ADX. Avoid trades below 20. This is a late indicator. (2) Use a slope indicator on the trend Moving Average. In other words, don't trade if MA is not sloping. (3) Avoid trades that do not retrace by a set significant amount. These are fairly common concepts. Of course the proof is in the testing.

Nice work.

Please find here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GR8JXF8H

Comparison between Range bars and Renko bars - EURUSD - taken at the same time with same parameters (i.e. 10 pips bar).

It looks like Renko bars are better for Diesel10 system.

(... and many thanks to Diesel10 for his system).

yeah renko chart looks better and less clutter than range bar chart.... i'm trying it right now.

btw, do you have setting for renko for GBP pair?

I'm currently using for GBPUSD the same params as for EURUSD., but...

I think that, as a general rule, it's better to increase the Renko pips size for currency pairs that are more volatile (GU is more volatile than EU). I can't give you a number - since I'm optimizing few pairs right now.

Please find here:

Comparison between Range bars and Renko bars - EURUSD - taken at the same time with same parameters (i.e. 10 pips bar).

It could well be that renko ends up better than rangebars. I haven't made a study yet. However, renko can be deceiving as the bar doesn't print until after it has moved the box size (say 10pips). So what looks like a clean breakout is already 10pips into the move by the time you see the box.

Please find here:

the illustration above use renko ver 3.2 posted by fxeasy5 on post #76 just for anybody else to see. installation of renkolivechart ver 3.2 the same as Diesel's range bar.

Has anyone traded the original rules für eurusd ? Whats your impressions ? I see, that anybody here is reading and speaking about technicals - is anybody trading this system ? I hav making after London Open 4 sucsessful trades - 15 Pips TP and 10 Pips Sl. What is your opinion ? Lets share the things together (sorry for my englisch)

What Pairs are good for this ?

What is the best Moneymanagement for this ?

What is the best Stoploss and Take Profit ?

What is the best Time to trade this ?

What is the best Risk:Reward Ratio for this ?

What is the minimum Amount to start with this ?

Thats important Questions - i hope, we are a great family here to share the things. Thanks Diesel for your nice system .

HI All.... have a look at this idea... I am using a trendline EA for entry and to manage the trade, putting it on manually, per the short "manual" enclosed.... EA in included as well.... pretty cool EA for trendline or horizontal line trading... break or bounce.... using break for this one...

I've been having good success, but just starting to play with this... using the Pullback Arrows as a setup indicator only, then laying on a trendline, and if it looks good, apply the EA to it. Not every trendline is tradable, you have to have the right "look"....

http://www.mediafire.com/?vukct8gte8ym0tt

Edited by napadad

Why are you continue trying to push the renko charts? humm! The picture that you are showing happens when the dll in the 1 minute timeframe is not working properly. A Solution is to refresh the script or EA for the range bar. Anytime that you start up the metatrader program you should refresh the script or ea. This should be mandatory. Otherwise, you would get false rendering.

Now, trading with Renko charts is like be in virtual dreamland? forget about it! .Renko Charts, yeah right!

hello...how do you refresh a script or EA? You always need to do this?

Edited by chrisfx

Hi Everyone,

I'm new toall this and am wondering how on earth to 'thank' the original poster - I am a member at other forums and there is a 'thanks' button but on this one, I have no thanks button so wondering where/how we do the thanks :-o

As for the system, great share mate 8-)

Stonecold

Hi Everyone,

I'm new toall this and am wondering how on earth to 'thank' the original poster - I am a member at other forums and there is a 'thanks' button but on this one, I have no thanks button so wondering where/how we do the thanks :-o

Stonecold

No need for thanks, Friend. Just knowing I potentially helped you do better is thanks enough.

Hi Everyone,

Stonecold

After 5 posts Thanks will appear :)