Trend Pullback System: Perhaps Best Entry Signals Ever! (share)

The offline chart crashes suddenly out of nowhere.

It runs ok for minutes or hours, then it looks like this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/33o2qmr.jpg

And when I check the offline-charts-folder, it has only 6 entries but before the crash it had 446 entries (=bars ).

The EA is running, no error messages.

Am I the only one ?

Broker is GoMarkets, it is a live account ( not demo ).

I think I will use the Renko-EA because with that I never had such things happen.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offline chart crashes suddenly out of nowhere.

It runs ok for minutes or hours, then it looks like this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/33o2qmr.jpg

And when I check the offline-charts-folder, it has only 6 entries but before the crash it had 446 entries (=bars ).

The EA is running, no error messages.

Am I the only one ?

I think I will use the Renko-EA because with that I never had such things happen.

Why are you continue trying to push the renko charts? humm! The picture that you are showing happens when the dll in the 1 minute timeframe is not working properly. A Solution is to refresh the script or EA for the range bar. Anytime that you start up the metatrader program you should refresh the script or ea. This should be mandatory. Otherwise, you would get false rendering.

Now, trading with Renko charts is like be in virtual dreamland? forget about it! .Renko Charts, yeah right!

Edited by 4xmeter

This is a very good method, thanks again.

However, I can't load more than 1 chart per platform, any more than 1 and the additional charts go hinky.

Have to run an additional platform for each chart (Oanda).

I'm not technically astute enough to assess the cause.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue, and if so, is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance.

If I understand what you are saying; you have to open another 1 minute chart and load the indicator for the range bar. In another words, do the samething all over again in the new 1 minute chart with the new settings.

Or use the range bar indicator instead of the script or EA.

Edited by 4xmeter

I am nobody yes men! I say what I feel and it is not personally toward you. Who the f... you think you are? God! It is a meeting of the mind. If you don't like shove it. I see that you really love the cheating system of renko charts. Keep up using it. That is your problem. i sent a report to different agencies about it but I believe that they are more interested in the integrity of the forex market as whole and not the particulars. However, others may be interested to know that range bars are much better than a dealing desk rendering chart. Again, you wrote two post for renko charts, insinuating that they are better than range bars and they are not. s*** head!

I see you edit you post, after you kick me in it. Mine stays as it is. When I say something I mean it. Be Man of character! This is my last post on this issue.

============================================

Hello 4xmeter,

Please do not use xxxxx languages.

We are here to learn and help each other to be a better FX trader, not to attack each other. If you do not like certain trading method or charting scheme, then just ignore them and don't bother to criticize them. Every trading scheme or charting method has merits and disadvantages: there is no such thing as a perfect system or trading strategy. Our job is to study and research them and combine them to make them as perfect as possible. Isn't that the main purpose of this great II Forum?

If you do not like Renko chart, then just ignore it. You do not have to curse somebody else who found Renko chart working for them. Just like somebody will never trade anything lower than 1 hour timeframe, considering them to be nothing but noise. However, some other people will always trade the 1 minute and 5 minute charts for quick scalping, considering higher timeframes too slow, can't stand the draw-downs. And, strangely, both methods will make people rich as well as blowing people's accounts. The key to success is you have to be good at what you are comfortable with, and practice and practice and practice and practice until you got bored to death and can do it in your dream. There is no holy grail and quick way to Forex Success. It will take years of practice and tough mental training to become one of the best. So let's be nice to each other and learn and help together to be a goog trader.

Thanks and Regards, PEACE !!!!

Again, you wrote two post for renko charts, insinuating that they are better than range bars and they are not. s*** head!

I see you edit you post, after you kick me in it. Mine stays as it is. When I say something I mean it. Be Man of character! This is my last post on this issue.

The kind of attitude and rudeness and arrogance you are showing here is not welcome and not needed in this forum.

That is what I said and I edited my comment because I put it too straight because your strange attack against me made me very angry indeed.

I repeat it for you: people with your aggressiveness and rudeness are not welcome in this forum.

Either change your attitude or leave.

Now about the range bar chart versus the Renko chart.

The only thing I discovered is that the glitch or whatever it is with the range bar chart ( I have posted a screenshot how the chart looks like when it happens ) happens many times during the day.

It never happened with a renko chart.

That is all I said and I asked for advice.

Then you came and attacked me for telling my experience.

Why ?

What did I do wrong ?

I never had such glitches with a renko-EA, but I have them since yesterday with the range-bar-EA.

So what ?

Do I defend renko ?

How come ?

Never intended it, never did it, never will.

Only expressed what I experienced.

Now explain why you attacked me for it.

Or better don´t do it because I don´t like your style and your tone.

Edited by fxeasy5

No; I can only open 1 chart per platform.

If I understand what you are saying; you have to open another 1 minute chart and load the indicator for the range bar. In another words, do the samething all over again in the new 1 minute chart with the new settings.

Or use the range bar indicator instead of the script or EA.

You wrote this:

"The EA is running, no error messages.

Am I the only one ?

I think I will use the Renko-EA because with that I never had such things happen."

And I said this: "Why are you continue trying to push the renko charts? humm! The picture that you are showing happens when the dll in the 1 minute timeframe is not working properly. A Solution is to refresh the script or EA for the range bar. Anytime that you start up the metatrader program you should refresh the script or ea. This should be mandatory. Otherwise, you would get false rendering.

Now, trading with Renko charts is like be in virtual dreamland? forget about it! .Renko Charts, yeah right! "

How in hell that offend you? This is what you wrote back to me: "The kind of attitude and rudeness and arrogance you are showing here is not welcome and not needed in this forum. Either change your attitude or leave."

Who is the rude and arrogant here?

Anyhow, i was looking for answers to your reaction I came out with 4. Lucky i am not a japanese.

1) You are a dealing desk

2) You are guirly

3) xxxxxxxxxx

4) xxxxxxxxxxx

In the end I apologize, if i am guilty of something it is that I was satirical in my expression. However, I cannot express myself as you do. My name is 4xmeter not fxeasy5. So I guess I will continue to be the old me.

Edited by hermanhess
abusive language in point 3 & 4 has been edited out because of several complaints recieved ..... sorry

DDD it has been notice!

You keeping telling me that i am different. yes, I am.

I do not like small talk. If you ask me, can you help. If I cannot I said immediately. NO. I do not go around the bushes, and turn around like snake. Neither I like to play the victim. I recognized people qualities but i not inflate anybody ego. So I do not snake around. What you see is what you get with me.

Different, every individual soul is different, the creator is no a boring dude. Welcome to planet earth.

Different I respect everybody experience but do not try to negate mine. Different, yes I respect the value of every living entity as god creatures including the roaches. However, my body is the temple of my soul.

Different, yes, I do not eat anything with eyes. For the sake of eating. Just watch the 'earthlings' documentary.

Different I do not like the new world order nor the government intrusion in my private life. I am not afraid to say so. I put my finger up to all fascist. From a moderator to a any government official. Different, I strongly believe in the founder fathers and the constitution. Different, I am a follower of Dr. Paul I am attracted to integrity. Different I listen to alex jones at infowars.com. Different, I am attracted to courage. Different, yes.

Different, I am also a follower of Osho. Different, I do not keep things in my heart. Meaning, tomorrow I see you and you act like a lady or gentlemen that is what you are to me at that moment. When you put a gelatin head then that is what you are to me that moment. Read the power of now.

Different i am extremely happy person. Different, I understand the relativity of money. Meaning, is not absolute for me. I am happy already. Different, I laugh to anything contrary to my desires, Why? what counts is the experience. so at this moment I am laughing at you or with you. Different, the same

Different I wake up every morning and the first thing I do is smile. What a wonderful day is ahead? Imagine there is nothing like this planet. Birds sing beautiful and freely every morning. Trees everywhere. Now, go to another planet and what you find, dust. Perhaps a hollywood ET

Diferent, 99% of time Of what i hear and see is a lie. Osama will tell if he could. Different I rejoice anyhow.

Different I am full self satisfied. Different, in another words, I am not afraid to be by myself. Different you praise or judgement is the same to me. Because different I am happy within.

Different, I cannot stop what it would happens anyway. Different I always be myself. Different, not what somebody want me to be. Different I do not worry much. Different I do not like to disturb does who are innocent to my vibes. Different the word here is innocent. Different nothing can harm me. Different not even the rats.

Different me and you are just playing our parts in this cosmic drama. The only difference is that I am different.

Different Forget It About It! Valentine

Edited by 4xmeter

I crafted an EA for Diesel's Trend Pullback system using the posted rules.

I used the EtaSoft EA Generator which can be found here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12385-Forex-EA-Generator-v3.4-Full-version?highlight=forex+generator

OK.. please read the following carefully..

In the file which I will provide you will find included:

1. The source code for the EA

2. The EtaSoft file which is used to build the EA

3. The DECOMPILED INDICATORS which MUST be used for the EA to work

The EtaSoft EA Generator is the best thing I've seen for making EAs, I highly recommend that you install it, load the ES file and see how it works.

This was an exercise as much as it was trying to make an EA for this method.

Please note that at the time of this posting I HAVE NOT CHECKED THE EA.

I've been physically working all day and have had a few cocktails. I'm tired. So sue me.

But I thought MAYBE SOME of you more ambitious types might want to fart around with this, find my mistakes and tweak it up into a real HI-OCTANE DIESEL-FUELED PIPDOZER.

Anyhow, here's the link to the stuff mentioned above:

http://www.multiupload.com/LH0JRITIMM

ALL IMPROVEMENTS UPON THE EA (not the strategy) ARE WELCOMED.

But don't ask me to do it for you. Show some gumption, gird your loins and get at it yourself.

Please remember the EA is untested, and it's Diesel's method.

P.S... Please don't ask for me help in using EtaSoft. You're on your own; there is ample documentation and I am not Customer Support.

MAKE DIESEL PROUD!!

Edited by conglo

FXEASY5, the problem you reported, I experienced the same or similar problem when I tried to add a second Range Bar chart to the same metatrader (using a second 1min chart and a second EA). So then I opened another Metatrader (Alpari) and went thru it all again with the one minute chart, the EA and the indies and template. Was surprised to only see about 20 bars and then I realized that even though this was a 5 digit broker, the range bar chart was showing 100pip range bars. So I went back and changed the EA setting in this one from 100 to 10 and voila, it works fine! SO in Oanda (5 digit broker) I have it set to 100 and it works fine but in ALpari I had to set to 10 (for some unknown reason). Hope this helps you, my friend or anyone else who experiences this problem (or wants to run 2 range bar charts for whatever reason, which will require 2 different brokers I believe).

As I mentioned earlier, I can only run one chart per platform as well.

You don't necessarily need 2 brokers, but at least in my experience, 1 chart per platform.

FXEASY5, the problem you reported, I experienced the same or similar problem when I tried to add a second Range Bar chart to the same metatrader (using a second 1min chart and a second EA). So then I opened another Metatrader (Alpari) and went thru it all again with the one minute chart, the EA and the indies and template. Was surprised to only see about 20 bars and then I realized that even though this was a 5 digit broker, the range bar chart was showing 100pip range bars. So I went back and changed the EA setting in this one from 100 to 10 and voila, it works fine! SO in Oanda (5 digit broker) I have it set to 100 and it works fine but in ALpari I had to set to 10 (for some unknown reason). Hope this helps you, my friend or anyone else who experiences this problem (or wants to run 2 range bar charts for whatever reason, which will require 2 different brokers I believe).

Thanks Diesel10 and conglo.

I had the Range bar EA running on EU and GU on 1 mt4 and yes, the glitch happened many times during the day. Impossible to trade this way.

Now I have the Renko-EA running on EU and GU and there is no glitch at all. The chart looks almost the same and I have no idea what should be wrong with using Renko. Instead of attacking me in a strange way, the guy should explain why a Renko is bad and a Range-bar chart is good because I don´t know it.

Since I use a trade copier for my 2nd live-account and usually have a 3rd and sometimes 4th Demo-Mt4 up for testing strategies, it is too much to have so many Mt4s running and I will use the Renko-EA because it produces no glitches.

I have the same entries with it.

Is there somebody who can explain why one should not use Renko but Rangebars ?

Something must be wrong with Renko, but what is it ? Please clarify.

Thanks.

I have just uploaded the following eBook about all trading strategies using the Price-Based charts:

"Sentiment Indicators - Renko, Price Break, Kagi, Point and Figure"

You may find this book very useful when compare different price-based charts and their merits.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i5j1qq21wp7oga9/Sentiment%20Indicators%20-%20Renko%2C%20Price%20Break%2C%20Kagi%2C%20Point%20and%20Figure.pdf

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?i5j1qq21wp7oga9

Enjoy and make more PIPS.... PEACE !!!

Edited by kerberos007

Thanks.

============================================

Hi FxEasy5:

You may be able to find your answer on the below thread:

http://www.forex-tsd.com/tools-utilities/24715-difference-between-range-bars-renko-bars.html

"""""The range bar measures a set range of price movements and when that range is met the bar prints. A renko bar does the same except the range has to be all in one direction for the bar to print. So with a 10 tick renko bar the range has to be all up or all down for it to print

Ex: A 10 tick range bar could open at 100.00 and have 5 ticks up to 100.05 and 5 ticks down to 99.95 and the bar would print. A 10 tick renko bar would have to have 10 ticks up to 100.10 or 10 ticks down to 99.90 before it would print.

Got it? I hope so it exhausted me explaining it.

So the benefits to both are when price moves quickly the bars start printing. We need the bars to print in order for our indicators to, well, indicate. It may be a shock for some but all our indicators are lagging. Sorry. They need the price bars to move in order for them to do their "magic"."""""""":

"""""the difference between range and renko is like the difference between blonds and brunettes....o'h wait there is price bars!..I guess those will be the redheads...."""""""

Hope the above thread helps..

PEACE !!!!

Edited by kerberos007

Thanks Diesel10 and conglo.

I had the Range bar EA running on EU and GU on 1 mt4 and yes, the glitch happened many times during the day. Impossible to trade this way.

Now I have the Renko-EA running on EU and GU and there is no glitch at all. The chart looks almost the same and I have no idea what should be wrong with using Renko. Instead of attacking me in a strange way, the guy should explain why a Renko is bad and a Range-bar chart is good because I don´t know it.

Since I use a trade copier for my 2nd live-account and usually have a 3rd and sometimes 4th Demo-Mt4 up for testing strategies, it is too much to have so many Mt4s running and I will use the Renko-EA because it produces no glitches.

I have the same entries with it.

Thanks.

Hi mate, can you please share your renko indicator? I do have something stored but im not sure if its working. Since yours surely is I wouldnt mind a shot, please. Thank you :)

Here is the Renko-EA .

It either belongs into the experts folder or into the experts/scripts folder because it can be used as EA or script. ( the rangebar EA which Diesel10 posted can be used as EA or script too )

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28322972/RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4

Edited by fxeasy5