Trend Pullback System: Perhaps Best Entry Signals Ever! (share)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pullback trading is one of the most successful strategy! Kevin Eaton came now with a video how he trades pullbacks. In 22 days over $7.000!

The Heavy duty investor speculators (Wall Street, Banks, Insurances, Hedge founds etc.) has changed their strategies and you can see that pullbacks are often longer than the trend legs. Very good help for recognizing ends of pullbacks is Williams% (7) indicator put on 15/85.

Hermes

The fastest way is to go to tools-options- charts and change on the bottom both to 9999999999999999.

The second way, I like, zoom in (minus) and then push HOME until the chart stops - enough data for a lot of pips.

Let the computer and the platform on also overnight to load history all the time. When you close the platform you also close the M1 live chart and cut the feed to the offline chart!

Cheers Hermes

hey hermes what do you mean with push HOME?

the first solution dont work on my metatrader.

the 999999999 get overwriten by 2416785239.. and then i scroll back as far ot goes on the 1m chart und put then the ea on the chart and set it to 50 pip.

then i open the offline chart and have only 14 candles there.

HOME on keyboard! INSERT - HOME - PAGE UP. 2416785239 is enough.

What kind of stone age MT4 you have? Probably the MT4 has a build in protection against greed? 50 pips is to0o0 much! Intraday: 10 p., daily: 30 p. is the average.

I didn't meant Home Sweet Home.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Haha Home Sweet Home :D Maybe i have the problem cause i have a german keyboard and thats why i dont know what you mean with HOME Button :)

But now i found out the isue and now it works.

i want the 50 pip bars cause i think its more accurate. the eur/usd for example moves mybe 80-100 pips a day.

do you think its a bad idea?

thx hermes

Frank-E du muss verstehen auch Englisch piano spielen.

Best to find out the best renko box adding volatility is to put 2 ATRs (14&7) indicators on live chart (no offline chart!) on whatever TF eg. H1. Then add those results together and divide with 2. Then multiply with 1.5 = and you get the right box size for the time frame and currency according to volatility!

Example: GBPUSD H1 TF live chart : ATR (7)= 13; ATR (14)= 16; 13 + 16= 29:2= 14.5 x 1.5= 21.75 (roundup: 22 pips box)

Verstehest do oder nicht? Forget 50 pips DM box that's boring. You get full box once a week if not volatile trend but less noise.

Cheers Hermes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have gone thru the thread and all i can say, pls don't clutter the landscape by adding too many indicators to it. False signals can never completely be eliminated. A trading system is supposed to fit like a mitten not a glove. This system, if traded without modifications will produce alot of profit overtime. Discipline to follow this system is going to be the hardest part as its easy to run along looking for the next hottest trading tool. Thats why most traders lose overtime, they lose focus. Edited by osaze
One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY